Confession (a long one) of INFJ hurt by INTJ | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Confession (a long one) of INFJ hurt by INTJ

Sorry to hear about your awful experience! That INTJ guy seems to be a real bas*ard, very sick personality.

My experience with "my" INTJ was nothing like that: he's one of the kindest and most patient people I've ever known. Revenge, unfaithfulness, or manipulations - these attributes are so alien to his personality. In fact, I should change the title of this thread to "Confession of INFJ who hurt INTJ" :(

It's awful that you had to suffer through all of this because of your ex, but hey, here is the bright side: I think especially after going through hell with that man, you were able to shape better what you want and what kind of man deserves to be around you. Hopefully everything works out, for both you and your daughter!

P.S.: gosh, where do you find INFJ guys? I'd not mind dating one :)

My infj bf is a towers climber who
Moved to my state from a town in FL where I used to live. I randomly met him on tinder and we have been together ever since.

I am very happy now. Me and my ex have 2 children together and they live with me. I recently got to watch the karma unfold on him. Let's just say he's getting a taste of his own medicine from a girl he's been living with.

Thanks for your kind words