Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What should be on your bucket list?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatshouldbeonyourbucketlistquiz/

You Should Do What You Love

Quitting your job may seem like a scary prospect, but it could be the best thing you ever do.
There's no doubt that working for the man drags you down, and it may be time to do something you love.

You want to expand your mind, and the only way you're going to be able to do that is to take a leap.
Consider a career that's more creative or independent. If you can work how you want, work won't feel like work!

Last edited:
You Should Learn a Foreign Language
You would like to turn your world upside down a little, and there's no better way to do that than immersing yourself in a foreign culture.
Learning a new language would broaden your perspective and give you an inside look at another area of the world.

Getting to know a new language would challenge your brain as well as your expectations about another culture.
Your opportunities in life would also be expanded. Imagine where you could travel once you had another language under your belt!

You Should Write a Book

You may not feel like you could write a book, but you actually have a lot to say. Just let it flow!
You already live in your own little world. You may as well introduce everyone else to it.

It's likely that you feel like you have a lot of baggage you'd like to unload, and writing can be cathartic.
By writing a book, you would feel a huge sense of accomplishment. And you'd have a legacy to leave behind.

Well, making people pay to listen to my ramblings would be the most successful scheme I could ever plan.

You Should Do an INFJ

Hot damn! Looks like I'm in the right place!

You Should Write a Book

You may not feel like you could write a book, but you actually have a lot to say. Just let it flow!
You already live in your own little world. You may as well introduce everyone else to it.

It's likely that you feel like you have a lot of baggage you'd like to unload, and writing can be cathartic.
By writing a book, you would feel a huge sense of accomplishment. And you'd have a legacy to leave behind.

You Should be a Butthole on the Forums

Looks like I get to check off this from my bucket list!

You would like to turn your world upside down a little, and there's no better way to do that than immersing yourself in a foreign culture.
Learning a new language would broaden your perspective and give you an inside look at another area of the world.

Getting to know a new language would challenge your brain as well as your expectations about another culture.
Your opportunities in life would also be expanded. Imagine where you could travel once you had another language under your belt!

----

Check. Next!

You Should Write a Book

You may not feel like you could write a book, but you actually have a lot to say. Just let it flow You already live in your own little world. You may as well introduce everyone else to it. It's likely that you feel like you have a lot of baggage you'd like to unload, and writing can be cathartic. By writing a book, you would feel a huge sense of accomplishment. And you'd have a legacy to eave behind

Been thinking of doing this for a while. Got some good ideas

Last edited:

heck yeah!

You Should Write a Book

Reactions: rawr
You should make a bucket list without consulting with an internet survey about what to do with your life before you die.

This may be tricky. Determining what to do with your own life can be difficult due to others often advising you on how to feel fulfilled or better than you do right now.

Once the list is completed you may feel an empowering sense of accomplishment. To best decide what to do with this new found self assurance, please consult our confidence survey.

You Should Write a Book

You Should Write a Book

love.jpg

You Should Do What You Love

Quitting your job may seem like a scary prospect, but it could be the best thing you ever do.
There's no doubt that working for the man drags you down, and it may be time to do something you love.

You want to expand your mind, and the only way you're going to be able to do that is to take a leap.
Consider a career that's more creative or independent. If you can work how you want, work won't feel like work!

The funny thing was that I did leave my job for art. I hope it pays off.

Regardless of what that quiz says, my #1 thing to do is to never make a bucket list.

Old people at work say "that's on my bucket list! omg!" Well hurry up cankle feet, or else it's too late. Bah.

space.jpg

You Should Go into Space

You believe that you only life once and that it's up to you to live the most memorable life possible.
Going into space may seem like an impossible dream, but you're all about living the impossible.

You love the idea of being one of a select few. You crave unique experiences.
You enjoy having bragging rights - even if the price you pay is high.

_______
Hahahha, oh I absolutely agree. *adds to bucket list* :p

book.jpg

You Should Write a Book

You Should Write a Book