What kind of 1930s spouse are you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What kind of 1930s spouse are you?

Geez.

Maybe I am a Stepford Wife after all!

I think you're probably too opinionated to be a Stepford Wife. You probably got a high score because of how kind you are and how much you love to take care of your family. If you're a Stepford Wife, then I hope someday I am too.

Reactions: ZenCat
bah, I got a lousy 45. I thought I would do better. I'm vaguely domestic. But I also am a red nail polish wearing, opinionated cursing hussy. I suppose these things cancel each other out.

husband.jpg
[SIZE=+3]101[/SIZE]
As a 1930s husband, I am
[SIZE=+2]Very Superior[/SIZE]

Scoring:
0-24 - Very Poor (Failure)
25-41 - Poor
42-58 - Average
59-75 - Superior
76+ - Very Superior

wife.jpg
[SIZE=+3]65[/SIZE]

As a 1930s wife, I am
[SIZE=+2]Superior[/SIZE]

im a 74 superior ...wow

I tried to take this test and then commited suicide.

Hell's pretty pleasant, but it's one of those places you go for a week or two and then you leave. There really isn't much to do here other than sight seeing, and that's mostly over the hot lava flats where people burn in eternal hell. Luckily I got a job as a tour guide, so we just drive around all day and listen to the others scream in agony. I plan on deporting to Limbo in August.

Do they have timeshares down there?
I've always thought The Wood of Suicides was a lovely spot. All those bleeding trees...

harharhar...

husband.jpg

As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Superior

-----

There were so many things on that test I didn't value - I mean, I would be so horrified to do those things - they are not in my nature.

Then again, I've never been married.

cheers,
Ian

wife.jpg

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

-----

I answered in some combination of how I am now, what I value, and imagining being a wife in some mix of then and now.

cheers,
Ian

1930s Marital Scale

wife.jpg

As a 1930s wife, I am
Superior

You'd have a penis and people would regard you differently.
That's not what I would be like. As in, my personality. It couldn't be helped that in this society, were I raised a male, my personality would be very different than it is now.

That's not what I would be like. As in, my personality. It couldn't be helped that in this society, were I raised a male, my personality would be very different than it is now.

If you were a male, you would have a different personality in any past and present society around the globe, yet hopefully not in future ones.

[SIZE=+3]70[/SIZE]
As a 1930s wife, I am
[SIZE=+2]Superior[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+3]95[/SIZE]​
As a 1930s wife, I am
[SIZE=+2]Very Superior[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]______________________
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]^ ^ yay!
[/SIZE]