What is your interaction type? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What is your interaction type?

Wow, so I am what I allways dream myself to be?

I'm allways the one to stand up for someone else, even if it means I'm gonna have to fight someone (which has happend a few times) It's also why I joined "The White Knight" group here on this forum... I allways see myself as being a knight rescuing the damsel in distress.

hmmm... things are starting to become clearer now!

Oh, by the way Quinlan, could you check out my blog, or anyone, and maybe make sense of the percentages thing on there?

I got Dragon.

The Fox

15379192108808595123.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
You possess abundant creative energy and enthusiasm for life. Very brave, positive and competitive, you have natural leadership qualities. Obstacles are overcome by sheer physical courage. An enterprising nature, with a capability for seizing opportunities is a factor for success. Recklessness and arrogance are your worst traits. You can also be violent when roused. You value your freedom and independence, though this may be interpreted as selfishness by others.

After reading things you've posted before... I saw this coming.

Haha. I'm flattered that I'm recognizable to people on this forum already, just after my third day of activity. I have a feeling this is a great place. :m107:

The Rabbit

17387957085410574130.jpeg

You are sensitive, impressionable, warm and loving. Possessing a powerful imagination you see the poetry of life, and no matter where located you infuse a sense of the beautiful into your surroundings. An optimist and dreamer, you strive all the while for Utopia, seeking a quite life with as little trouble as possible. One great gift is your ability for interpreting ideas. You have the capability of taking an idea and transforming it into something everyone can appreciate and understand. A strong sense of service and compassion is also part of your nature. On occasion you find yourself put on by others, and torn by emotions and desperate to do the right thing, you become easily confused, giving way for the sake of peace and harmony.

-----

The first question asked about color. There were two colors that were equal in my mind. When I retook the test and changed only that answer to see if my outcome would be different, it was - I was The Dragon.

cheers,
Ian

Your result for The Interaction Type Test...
The Fox
15379192108808595123.jpeg

You possess abundant creative energy and enthusiasm for life. Very brave, positive and competitive, you have natural leadership qualities. Obstacles are overcome by sheer physical courage. An enterprising nature, with a capability for seizing opportunities is a factor for success. Recklessness and arrogance are your worst traits. You can also be violent when roused. You value your freedom and independence, though this may be interpreted as selfishness by others.

XXXX

Rabbit.

I iz cute nao?

12747330981663408359.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You possess a strong sense of dignity, nobility and warmth of heart. Broadminded, expansive and self-confident you seek positions of authority and responsibility in whatever field you operate. You tend to dominate people and situations through sheer enthusiasm. This ability, together with a keen sense of drama and a love of display, makes you very popular. On the negative side you can be patronising, conceited, intolerant, snobbish, pompous, self-indulgent and tyrannical - but only sometimes, and even then you are still a likeable sort of person!

That's twice now that these crazy tests have pegged me as a lioness. It's throwing a shadow of doubt over my INFJ classification!

Last edited:
The fox.

Your result for The Interaction Type Test ...
The Dragon

5569825972375054227.jpeg

You have much ingenuity, versatility and general resourcefulness. This provides an ever-present power of invention which must find an outlet of some kind. Intellectual and clever, and with a keen interest in life and what goes on around you, you learn rapidly. An unconventional, or original quality in your personality may manifest itself on occasions; others may see you as a little eccentric, or even dual-natured.

Another Rabbit ~~
You are sensitive, impressionable, warm and loving. Possessing a powerful imagination you see the poetry of life, and no matter where located you infuse a sense of the beautiful into your surroundings. An optimist and dreamer, you strive all the while for Utopia, seeking a quite life with as little trouble as possible. One great gift is your ability for interpreting ideas. You have the capability of taking an idea and transforming it into something everyone can appreciate and understand. A strong sense of service and compassion is also part of your nature. On occasion you find yourself put on by others, and torn by emotions and desperate to do the right thing, you become easily confused, giving way for the sake of peace and harmony.

Dragon.

The Fox

15379192108808595123.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

I don't know how accurate this is... :m190: but I do love foxes; their tales make me just want to cuddle them!!!
http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/resu...ating%2dMotivating=7&var_Thinking%2dFeeling=3

the beaver...

The Rabbit

17387957085410574130.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

What is your interaction style?

http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/quiz...70824595298717110&userid=12143061491363248575

mini_yahoo.gif

Your result for The Interaction Type Test ...
The Dragon

5569825972375054227.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
You have much ingenuity, versatility and general resourcefulness. This provides an ever-present power of invention which must find an outlet of some kind. Intellectual and clever, and with a keen interest in life and what goes on around you, you learn rapidly. An unconventional, or original quality in your personality may manifest itself on occasions; others may see you as a little eccentric, or even dual-natured.

Last edited:
Reactions: acd