What is the worst movie you have ever seen? | INFJ Forum

What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

daydreamer

Permanent Fixture
Jul 10, 2009
MBTI
ENFP
Enneagram
I forget
For me, it's King Kong, definitely.

There are three that immediately spring to mind:

Coyote ugly

The sweetest thing (truly and utterly offensive on all levels)

Urban Legends (watched it when I was 9, ruined my childhood)

I'll think of others!

Kull the Conqueror!!! This has to be the worst movie in the history of time.

If you ever decide to watch it, it might be a positive experience if you are very drunk or wasted. lol.

Confessions of a shopaholic. I was forced to watch this one. I've never seen anything like it.

"The Happening"

It could've been a very good movie but the actors(Mark Walhberg?) was horrondeous and the explanation they gave about the "happening" could've been elaborated alot more.

"The Happening"

It could've been a very good movie but the actors(Mark Walhberg?) was horrondeous and the explanation they gave about the "happening" could've been elaborated alot more.

But...but... Mark Wahlberg was nominated for an Oscar!

[YOUTUBE]I2r_qjEHf7c[/YOUTUBE]

But...but... Mark Wahlberg was nominated for an Oscar!

He was B-O-R-I-N-G, everytime I looked at his face it made me sleepy. I have no idea on what basis he got nominated for, I thought the other dude, what's his name(John Leguizamo?, the suicidal friend)was alot better than Mark in his role.

He was B-O-R-I-N-G, everytime I looked at his face it made me sleepy. I have no idea on what basis he got nominated for, I thought the other dude, what's his name(John Leguizamo?, the suicidal friend)was alot better than Mark in his role.
(He was nominated for his role in The Departed.)

Just recently...
You Got Served. It isn't the first movie of it's kind.

But ever?
Leprechaun: Back 2 tha Hood. (Maybe... We did laugh a lot.)

Plan 9 from Outer Space. I don't care what people say, it's a horrible waste of time.

The original Star Trek movie.

1933, 1976, or 2005?

2005. I wish I could have slept in the movie theatre but I couldn't b/c 1) contacts and 2) i had so much candy b/c I was bored. The worst part was, I chose to see that movie T.T Bad choice.

Plan 9 from Outer Space. I don't care what people say, it's a horrible waste of time.

I think there's some novelty in it being the worst movie ever made, so it's hard to call it the worst one I've seen.

2005. I wish I could have slept in the movie theatre but I couldn't b/c 1) contacts and 2) i had so much candy b/c I was bored. The worst part was, I chose to see that movie T.T Bad choice.

Huh, I thought it was good. Were you familiar with either of the previous versions when you saw it?

Flowers in the Attic, the movie based on the VC Andrews novel.

I saw it in high school and it was really, really bad then.

The one that pops into mind is "Fun with Dick and Jane".

Battlefield Earth; wow. Words cannot express how terrible that movie was, it's something that needs to be experienced to be hated.