What is the emotion that you understand best? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What is the emotion that you understand best?

i best understand vengefulness and joy
i recognize sadness, frustration and anger but don't always understand them

Flatness. Lack of emotion.

I'm with Morgain: Joy is my most recognized emotion. Happiness is fleeting, but joy is not. You can be joyful without being happy, and vice versa. But that's only if you understand the difference between the two.

I really don't recognize when I'm sad or depressed, though. My body recognizes it before my mind does, so it takes me a while to realize it.

I also recognize when I'm angry because it happens slowly, and builds.

I'm unfortunately kind of new to the Joy thing, but I'm digging it so far.

As far as positive emotions go, I think perhaps humour is my best, although of course their sense of humour has to be compatible with mine...

Also, my namesake, resonance - when you are on the same wavelength as someone else and conversing and it just feels so real.

Joy and calm

Pain.

Ooh! interesting.
Projection,
Contemplation...
wait, is that emotions?

A feeling of being lost / wandering around.

Thus, the personal evocation would be 'to wander around, searching.
'
+1

If I'm aware of the cause, I can understand any emotion.

Rebelliousness, maybe? Mixed with idealism and anger as well. I don't know what the proper term for all that is, though. But the feeling is one of pushing back on coercive forces exerted on me; not for the sake of it, but to maintain my own space and identity where I can be fully autonomous as I pursue my life the way I think it ought to be lived. Like, just gritting my teeth and punching holes in metaphorical walls that are closing in on me. That's a good feeling when I see them fall.

fear, resentment, etc.

Cheerful, interested

Pressured, frustrated

I usually spot boredom (okay, that's not too difficult now, is it?), confusion, stress and mental distress and can see the probable causes.
What I often THINK I can recognize are emotions such as love or affection (especially for me), but I guess that in general, I'm wrong and merely misjudging.