What does your zodiac sign say about your kissing style? | INFJ Forum

What does your zodiac sign say about your kissing style?

Đaisy

Oct 23, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Last edited:
What does your zodiac sign say about your kissing style?

thumb.gif

Kissing style of Scorpio: You are a hot kisser. Your kisses are sultry and enthralling.

Take this quiz - What does your zodiac sign say about your kissing style?
Take more Quizzes

Kissing style of Sagittarius:
You are an impulsive kisser. Your deeply passionate kisses are remembered forever.

Irresistible and very passionate kisses

Kissing style of Gemini:
Your kisses are totally irresistible and very passionate. You give your everything in a kiss.

I'm a Libra, but I'm not going to take the quiz so it can tell me that "My kisses are wild and amazing. Just your kisses can seduce the opposite sex." And other such dribble........

I am a Libra, and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft wet kisses that last for three days. If you are lucky enough to get one, you won't want one created by a fake quiz, you'll want the real thing! I'm full of Fe tonight and I'm not afraid to use it! Thank you!

Kissing style of Pisces:
Your passionate kisses know no bounds. The opposite sex find your kisses as tantalizing and titillating.

I'm a Libra, but I'm not going to take the quiz so it can tell me that "My kisses are wild and amazing. Just your kisses can seduce the opposite sex." And other such dribble........

I am a Libra, and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft wet kisses that last for three days. If you are lucky enough to get one, you won't want one created by a fake quiz, you'll want the real thing! I'm full of Fe tonight and I'm not afraid to use it! Thank you!

rarrr! Your wife's a lucky lady, lol

Aww, maybe this quiz is true? I've kissed a Pisces and a Gemini, and those test results seem pretty accurate. I haven't kissed a Libra, but every male Libra I've met I wanted to give him a kiss on the cheek.

:)

Kissing style of Virgo:
Your kisses are nice and very sensual. Your kisses come straight from the heart.

Virgo and Capricorn descriptions, I agree with those. I feel kinda dirty now.

Titillating and tantalizing kisses

Kissing style of Pisces:
Your passionate kisses know no bounds. The opposite sex find your kisses as tantalizing and titillating.

EDIT: To other Pisces: Does being Pisces AND INFJ seem like overkill? :)

Kissing style of Virgo:
Your kisses are nice and very sensual. Your kisses come straight from the heart.

and i attest to the capricorn description @-@ *fans self*

Kissing style of Sagittarius:
You are an impulsive kisser. Your deeply passionate kisses are remembered forever.

Kissing style of Gemini:
Your kisses are totally irresistible and very passionate. You give your everything in a kiss.

lol... these definitions are a little too similar if you ask me.

Am I the only Leo in this forum?

Superb and electrifying kisses

Kissing style of Leo:
You are a superb kisser. Your electrifying kisses dominate the proceedings.

Titillating and tantalizing kisses

Kissing style of Pisces:

EDIT: To other Pisces: Does being Pisces AND INFJ seem like overkill? :)

No. But I guess that's probably because I don't bank too much on astrology. :)