What calms or relaxes you? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What calms or relaxes you?

Solving the cause of my anxiety instead of treating the symptoms

Last edited:
I love being cuddled, and I love my hair being played with whilst doing so. Or cuddles by themselves :3 I love being hummed too or sung too, or if someone were to read me a book quietly Id fall asleep... I love soft music and massive duvets to snuggle into, they make me very relaxed.. When I meditate I relax, when I walk in the hills I relax.

Doing new things, alone.

A break from my kids and not being at work. My job is extremely high stress and so are my kids. I don't know if I even remember how to relax anymore other than sleeping.

Reactions: enigma
Running
Dancing
Budo
and target practice

:mhula:

meditating with salt scrub and warm water
listening to classical music
taking a solitary walk in a place with lots of trees on a fair blustery weather
curling up with a leisurely read
stretching exercises and pilates
deep breathing exercises and visual imagery

:)

oh... and i also get relaxed when i play the piano or listen to somebody play guitar while i am lying down on a soft bed... hmmm...

Last edited:
I doubt many people will like this song but it just puts me in that calm/melancholic/broody mood that I like to be in.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT9VrcxkDH4"]YouTube - MUSE - Ruled By Secrecy Live at Earls Court[/ame]

A female, whose company I enjoy, running her fingers through my hair. She could just be a friend, it does not have to be a "flirty" thing.

Reactions: This