What are your personality turn off's?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What are your personality turn off's?

:m155: heh

Boring. I am rather quiet, and need an outgoing or full-of-life person to balance me out.
Thoughtless. I can't stand it when people do things that seem so rude and self-centered, and then wonder why it is your upset. Erggg.
Flat out mean. Some people say the most rude/hurtful things without a second thought. I think this could tie in with arrogance.

A lot of my own. :)

:m083:

Inflexibility. Someone who knows they are right and will absolutely not listen to reason.

poor social/emotional listening skills
- When to simply listen, show support, or offer advice
- Being aware when they should listen and understand v. when they should speak

Last edited:
When people don't have any dignity, who allow themselves to be pushed around and stepped on.

Cruelty, selfishness, lack of compassion, lack of affection, aggressiveness, lack of assertiveness.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'll stick to three for now:

* Arrogance :m155:

* Selfishness :m171:

* Cruelty :m072:

Traits that I can't stand~
Arrogance, over-aggression, two-faced, distant/cold.

Traits that annoy me~
Un-affectionate, timid and quiet (since I am myself), never taking anything seriously.

1. Dependent/dogmatic thinking
  2. Uncreative
  3. Militant
  4. Demanding the following of their perceived social hierarchy
  5. Uneducated in the Aristotilian sense (can't entertain an idea he/she does not share)
  6. Aggressive/controlling of people when not combined with good reason for such (think ESTJ)
  7. Abhoring and fearing the unpredicted/uncontrolled/unknown
  8. Inability to disseminate good information from bad information (aka: people who watch Fox News and think they're getting actual information)
  9. Boring: wants to talk about insignificant crap
Honestly, I'm pretty tolerant of these things anymore. I don't hate or loath people with these traits, I just tend to avoid them and ignore them when I can.

Arrogance
Selfish
Uncreative
Controlling
Stupidity
Aggressiveness
Can never stop talking

:m131:fakeness, gives me a bad feeling insi
:m033:emotional manipulators, I'm the defender of the suppressed
:m129:people who can't stop talking about themselfs and never listen to me, grrrr it is boring and exhausting at the same time
timidity, but that is because I recognize a part of myself

but the list is long :becky: