What are your personality turn off's? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What are your personality turn off's?

Stomps of TheDaringHatTrick's hand with iron clad boots, a whip while wearing an eyepatch singing: "Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus Christ, deny your maker He who tries, will be wasted"

*snickers*

You get off on the haters, I get off on you hating. We all win.

:m182:

The number one trait that I hate is selfishness.

I truly despise selfish people. Selfish in the sense of a disregard for other's feelings or well being in order to satisfy ones own comfort. I've been around a lot of people who act like this. It seems their rationale is that being selfish over the little things in life, is okay because when it comes to the time to be selfless, (as in- when it's important- or- for the big things in life) they believe they have the clarity and intention to do so. It's the small decisions in life that matter, because they add up to a lot. People like this don't see that.

The number one trait that I hate is selfishness.

I truly despise selfish people. Selfish in the sense of a disregard for other's feelings or well being in order to satisfy ones own comfort. I've been around a lot of people who act like this. It seems their rationale is that being selfish over the little things in life, is okay because when it comes to the time to be selfless, (as in- when it's important- or- for the big things in life) they believe they have the clarity and intention to do so. It's the small decisions in life that matter, because they add up to a lot. People like this don't see that.

Agree.

Reactions: ENTroP
Turn offs:

Stupid
Overly concerned with fashion
Gossipy
Drama magnet
No goals