What are signs that an INFJ girl wants to be more than friends? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What are signs that an INFJ girl wants to be more than friends?

A real good sign is if she lets you kiss her...

If you just kiss her, and this is how you find out how she feels, get or don't, I'll have infinite respect for you. You have no idea how much I'd respect you.

If you play games with NFs it is never a good thing. You plan on asking her to double date with you and another girl right? As in, you intend to take another girl out and have her bring her BF. Well, if she does have a BF still and doesn't like you, no loss. If she does like you and does not have a BF anymore, then you've just shown her (in her eyes) that you have no feelings for her, so she'll just make up an excuse and be hurt. "Women never forget and rarely forgive." - Alex Trebek

And agian, the music and movie thing is almost never correct.

Well, feelings aside, I'll have closure. I'll already have another girlfriend at that time and I'll find out how she felt. I win both ways.

Alex Trebek is not a credible source on the minds and hearts of women.

I've never heard of this Trebek, is he a PUA of some kind? The most credible source on the hearts and minds of women are trusted female friends and relaives.

A real good sign is if she lets you kiss her...

You've told me that before, Alphawolf. Her and I have been extremely busy, so I just haven't seen her since the last time you and I conversed on this topic...;)

If you just kiss her, and this is how you find out how she feels, get or don't, I'll have infinite respect for you. You have no idea how much I'd respect you.

For your respect, sir, anything!

I've never heard of this Trebek, is he a PUA of some kind? The most credible source on the hearts and minds of women are trusted female friends and relaives.

HAHAH!! Alex Trebek hosts the show Jeopardy.

Last edited:
HAHAH!! Alex Trebek hosts the show Jeopardy.

Oh right, we don't get the American version of that show where I live. :)

Another thing, if she wants to hold my hand and hang out with just the two of us like we're a couple, when nothing's really been established and when I don't know if her boyfriend is still around, then that's seriously fucking with my mind if she doesn't mean anything by it. I have the right to play my little double date game!

Bah! I guess mind games do work on some chicks... but what kind of chick enjoys mind games?

lol not mindgames, mindgames are negative, they include too much deceit they are destructive to the ones playing the games, and shouldn't be used as the foundation to a good relationship.

Catching someones interest however, is completely different.

I see what you mean now.
I am not skilled in the wiles of seduction and the intrigues of interest capturing...

Oh why can't we go back to the olden days of tangible love baiting..when a lady would peel an apple and rub it under her armpit and give it as a token to her courtier...

Because I'm not allowed to claim her by asking her father permission anymore.

Time changes things for the better and the worse.

haha!
I see sarcasm doesn't translate on the internets well.

Last edited:
Only with dry humor. That's why these exist :), to clarify.

You've told me that before, Alphawolf. Her and I have been extremely busy, so I just haven't seen her since the last time you and I conversed on this topic...;)

Oops. Didn't remember you.

I always have trouble remembering those I've met, though they *always* remember me. Never ending phenomenon.

Bah! I guess mind games do work on some chicks... but what kind of chick enjoys mind games?

The kind that plays them, like her. If she's willing to play games with me then she shouldn't mind it when she gets played herself.

lol not mindgames, mindgames are negative, they include too much deceit they are destructive to the ones playing the games, and shouldn't be used as the foundation to a good relationship.

Ha, try telling her that.

Oops. Didn't remember you.

I always have trouble remembering those I've met, though they *always* remember me. Never ending phenomenon.

Of course you didn't know who I was, I'm in disguise. You and Mohican use the same username and avatar, so it was easy to point you two out. :)

This double date thing is gonna backfire. I have a hunch.

Me too.

How could it possibly backfire? At the expense of her getting her feelings hurt, which would only happen if she felt anything for me, I'd gain the closure I need to sleep at night.

How could it possibly backfire? At the expense of her getting her feelings hurt, which would only happen if she felt anything for me, I'd gain the closure I need to sleep at night.

Like if she gets hurt you aren't going to hear about it and probably be publicly embarrassed. Ha! What if she feels friendship for you and then gets the hint that you have no ability to be direct and honest with her? That would be possible lose-lose scenario. Man up buddy. Be direct and honest, or play douche bag games.

Publicly embarrassed? Ha, I don't care what everyone else thinks of me anyway. How would that be embarrassing anyway? If she feels friendship, then that's fine because I'll already have another GF at that time, my date. :)