Weird cognitive functions results | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Weird cognitive functions results

So I mean that really just supports INFP. I have been working hard to fix a lot of my weaker points. Are the functions on the more recent test functions that an infp starts to develop more strongly with age maybe?

I'm working hard to improve myself... If Ne is a function infps have to develop to be healthy that may explain why it appears to dominant because I'm focusing on it consciously

Then that makes a lot of sense

It makes more sense that you're introverted based on how you describe yourself. It's a bit hard for me to to tell because I only view a slice of you on this forum. I perceive you as outgoing here, but that signals to me that you are comfortable, at least with a group of people here.

It makes more sense that you're introverted based on how you describe yourself. It's a bit hard for me to to tell because I only view a slice of you on this forum. I perceive you as outgoing here, but that signals to me that you are comfortable, at least with a group of people here.
Yeah I've been here since I was 15. Me returning here and being so active is sort of symbolic I think.... Revisiting an old place I used to consider a big part of my life. Turning to the past for insights on where I am now.

Ones twenties are usually their most extroverted time, too. It's a pretty normal stage of development to want to socialize in your twenties regardless of type.

Hmm.. ponders.

I lived with an ENFJ relative. Do you micromanage people? Backseat drive? Do you manipulate things for the better of those you love? Like.. seeing things they could be doing better and trying to mother them to achieve this?

Here's a funny, but kind of accurate humorous look at the types.. see which one's flaws best fit you. :tonguewink:

https://zombiesruineverything.com/2014/04/28/mbti-the-brutally-honest-profiles/

Reactions: slant and Ren
Reactions: slant and Misty
Oh my god. You shared this. :p

lol I don't relate to the INFJ description at all actually. Probably more INTP (with the exception of the foul smelling crab part)

@Professor Snep
Meh, where were you? I've posted this bad boy 2 or 3 times in 3 years. :smilingimp:

Reactions: slant and Ren
@slant Have you checked out your enneagram tritype? It's far more in depth. If you figure out your tri then check out the vids for it on YouTube - Katherine Fauvre. She and her husband are enneagram experts, professors it seems. Good stuff and also extremely in depth stuff out there available online over each tritype. Positive and negative aspects of your personality and functions.. and levels of health / how to move toward the healthy levels of yourself - growth.

@slant Have you checked out your enneagram tritype? It's far more in depth. If you figure out your tri then check out the vids for it on YouTube - Katherine Fauvre. She and her husband are enneagram experts, professors it seems. Good stuff and also extremely in depth stuff out there available online over each tritype. Positive and negative aspects of your personality and functions.. and levels of health / how to move toward the healthy levels of yourself - growth.
I'm a 5w4

Reactions: Misty
I'm a 5w4
Ok, that's a good start.. but you need to know your main 3 in each center - Head, Heart, & Gut.

So, test and use the highest percentage in each group. This leaves you with your tritype.

See?

image-asset.jpeg

In example, I'm a 4w3. But my tritype is 468.

This is because 4 is by far my highest percentage in the Heart center, 8 in the Gut center, and 6 in the Head center.. = 468

But some people are on the border in one or two centers. For example.. In my head center 6 and 7 were close in percentage, though with 6 leading a bit.. which means I had to read the tritype explanations for 468 and 478 to see which descriptions realllyy fit me like a glove..

Then you will also delve into core fears etc.. which is loads of help for growth..

image-asset.jpeg

6194bdfede71d220da4bb4a5cda982fb.jpg

^
See if it fits

Seems accurate. My friend told me the other day, who I suspect is also a 5w4 and he's a bit older than me and more developed, that everyone is just trying to be happy and to view their actions with that lens.

For the longest time I couldn't understand people because they were so different from me. In my younger years I thought I was better than everyone and had a huge ego.

I'm starting to learn to recognize the unique gifts of others and tolerate differences in how people react to things that I don't relate to.

Seems accurate. My friend told me the other day, who I suspect is also a 5w4 and he's a bit older than me and more developed, that everyone is just trying to be happy and to view their actions with that lens.

For the longest time I couldn't understand people because they were so different from me. In my younger years I thought I was better than everyone and had a huge ego.

I'm starting to learn to recognize the unique gifts of others and tolerate differences in how people react to things that I don't relate to.
Cool! Well.. she has a longer version of that vid maybe you can find it and the mood board behind her says so much about you. Words and characteristics.. there are also loads of descriptions online with keys towards growth since that aspect seems interesting to you, it seems. As should it be for us all..

Sometimes you can use your enneagram type to help lead you to your Mbti, btw. Hope these things help. Good luck. :)

Reactions: slant
Cool! Well.. she has a longer version of that vid maybe you can find it and the mood board behind her says so.much about you. Words and characteristics.. there are also loads of descriptions online with keys towards growth., since that aspect seems interesting to you, it seems. As should it be for us all..

Sometimes you can use your enneagram type to help lead you to your Mbti, btw. Hope these things help. Good luck. :)
Looks like 459 is associated with INFP so that confirms other results on this thread.

Thank you so much for the fresh perspective!