Weird cognitive functions results | INFJ Forum

Weird cognitive functions results

slant

Capitalist pig
Donor
Dec 30, 2008
MBTI
None
Hey... So I'm not very versed in cognitive functions and I was wondering if some people here could help my interpret what's going on here? My cognitive functions don't seem to make any sense... I'm leading ni which is INFJ function, but then my second is Fe which is INFP function. I don't get it. What does this mean.Screenshot_20191224-204003.png Screenshot_20191224-204010.png

Considering Se is all the way in the toilet, I am guessing you are overestimating your Ni and underestimating your Fi/Ne.
ENTP is a good bet, if not INFP.

Considering Se is all the way in the toilet, I am guessing you are overestimating your Ni and underestimating your Fi/Ne.
ENTP is a good bet, if not INFP.
So interesting cuz I've never gotten either of those test results, and someone in the past on this forum did say I seemed like an INFP. If that's the case I wonder what's screwing up the results every time I take the tests

What site are you using for your normal mbti testing? I've seen some bad tests. I normally have people use the one at 16 personalities that have not been exposed to MBTI before. I also think the more time you spend with these tests the more you answer with how you think you should answer to get the results you want.

To get into some of the deep function analysis I did some paid tests.

What site are you using for your normal mbti testing? I've seen some bad tests. I normally have people use the one at 16 personalities that have not been exposed to MBTI before. I also think the more time you spend with these tests the more you answer with how you think you should answer to get the results you want.

To get into some of the deep function analysis I did some paid tests.
What test do you recommend I was using 16 personalities and have gotten the following results taking it different times:

intj, infj, ENFJ and now enfp apparently

You tested as an ENFP.

https://www.typeinmind.com/nefi
Read this. Does it sound right?
It's like 50/50.

I really relate to getting distracted and not necessarily following through with one thing for too long because I then get a better idea and change my course of action. I can also want to do something and slack off for a while, then be very consistent with it, then get distracted.

I don't relate to knowing how others view me- I largely live in my own bubble and have nooo clue how others perceive me. I'm also usually pretty consistent with my routine. I go to bed at about the same time every day, shower the same time, drive the same way to work. I enjoy routine and my job is basically just repetitive nonsense doing the same thing over and over again but I like it because I'm not comfortable with something unless I fully understand it, and that takes me a while. I'm not quickly adaptable but once I adapt I'm very good at what I do.

The random ideas and synthesizing info. Totally me. Was having a conversation with a co-worker once and he was saying how he wants to live in Argentina and I asked him, is the near the equator? And he said no and I was like oh that's a shame you can't launch a rocket ship then. Not sure why that was my reaction and he was confused but amused by it. Turns out Argentina IS by the equator like I thought and he could easily launch a rocket if he wanted to. Also definitely relate to needing to talk my ideas out, I often talk to myself in the car to work though things.

Side note: I've know enfps, my sister, and I had a good friend who was an enfp. I liked them but we always conflicted on things like schedules. I am pretty punctual and they wanted me to be more flexible but I felt they were disrespecting my time. Also I have adhd

Well it's a good bet you lead with Ne. You just got Ne/Fi from 2 separate sites. I'm not going to tell you are confirmed ENFP. But if start exploring types with Ne higher in the stack

Well it's a good bet you lead with Ne. You just got Ne/Fi from 2 separate sites. I'm not going to tell you are confirmed ENFP. But if start exploring types with Ne higher in the stack
So these include what

ENFP ENTP INFP INTP ?

it's funny because those are the types I mostly am attracted to. A few infjs and intjs slip in tho