Weird cognitive functions results | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

Weird cognitive functions results

I was wrong

giphy.gif

about what exactly :m083:

about what exactly :m083:
The majority of this thread was me arguing about being an infp and not an enfp

But it's very clear that I'm an extrovert, just that ENFPs are known as the most introverted extroverts. Definitely not @Pin level extroverted but hey it's a spectrum

My "introversion" was really just forced isolation the majority of my life. Now that I've been in the world and learned how to socialize properly it is evident how charismatic and naturally performative I am, all very ENFP traits. Just because I'm picky about who I want to talk to and not able to handle high stimulus environments probably doesn't disqualify extroversion. And ENFPs are often considered ambniverts anyway.

Not that it actually matters

But on some level it's funny how my negative view of extroversion (raised in a family of introverts) caused me to be so opposed to the idea of extroversion

I mean how else have I ended up on 4 different committees at work it's ridiculous

The "fun" committee nonetheless!

What is a "fun" committee and why did people think I should be on it??

The majority of this thread was me arguing about being an infp and not an enfp

But it's very clear that I'm an extrovert, just that ENFPs are known as the most introverted extroverts. Definitely not @Pin level extroverted but hey it's a spectrum

My "introversion" was really just forced isolation the majority of my life. Now that I've been in the world and learned how to socialize properly is is evident how charismatic and naturally performative I am, all very ENFP traits. Just because I'm picky about who I want to talk to and not able to handle high stimulus environments probably doesn't disqualify extroversion. And ENFPs are often considered ambniverts anyway.

Not that it actually matters

But on some level it's funny how my negative view of extroversion (raised in a family of introverts) caused me to be so opposed to the idea of extroversion
Lol

I was wondering when you'd realise this.

My "introversion" was really just forced isolation the majority of my life.

Makes sense

Also makes sense

And also you are probably more mid-level on the E/I spectrum so it's tougher to discern.
You do seem to be kind of all over the place with your thoughts/ideas and less feeling oriented in your expressions (from my point of view)
which lends itself credence towards you being Ne dom.

This story checks out ✔

Makes sense

Also makes sense

And also you are probably more mid-level on the E/I spectrum so it's tougher to discern.
You do seem to be kind of all over the place with your thoughts/ideas and less feeling oriented in your expressions (from my point of view)
which lends itself credence towards you being Ne dom.

This story checks out ✔
Yeah, y'all win, I give up