We Should All Simultaneously Quit Our Jobs | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

We Should All Simultaneously Quit Our Jobs

Most people LOVE work. They don't like micromanaging or powertripping bosses or wasted time or office politics or forced overtime or being ripped off... but that isn't something that's exclusive to capitalism or whatever it is you're so upset with-- it has to do with a few individual people who are douchebags.
Capitalism? I'm definitely not anti-capitalism, I'm against wage-slavery. I agree, most people love to work, but they love to work on their terms, and for the sake of their interests. There are a few teachers, and psychologists, who have after they have been financially freed for a while have gone back to their jobs, and even volunteered to take less salary for the benefit of others (I know two teachers who have done this) but the balance of people, had they the monetary freedom to leave their jobs forever, would do so in a heartbeat.

Some people just like being productive...
It's not about being productive versus not being productive. If you want to be productive, you will find an avenue for your productivity, rather this is about having the freedom to be productive in things that matter to you.

In other words, if you're fine to be told how to live your life, and have your comings and goings largely dictated to you by your employer, I suppose that's fine for you, but if it comes to it, who are you to deny everyone a chance at that choice?

I'd agree that salaries need to go up, but I wouldn't even say that that is the biggest problem-- the biggest problem is probably household debt, and a lot of that has to do with not budgeting and people living beyond their means. Nobody is just a helpless innocent victim here-- people should have been asking questions at the bank the second they found out that they were suddenly able to afford a mortgage, and they shouldn't have used their home equity as if it were an endless source of wealth. They should have asked themselves whether or not they could really afford the 750k house or if they should have opted for the 400k instead.
Median income homes spend about half their salaries on median priced houses. Salaries going up isn't really the solution, the solution is to gear the market towards helping people to build things that create leverage, and make an income for them while they're not around.

So do you think that society's interests and the individual's interests are the same, that they always compliment each other or obey the laws of supply and demand?
Are you talking about self-efficacy?
Why not just get employers to give their employees more time for work-related 'personal' projects, like Google does?
Don't you think the real problem is the social stigma associated with the 'lower' station jobs?
Isn't one of the big complaints that a lot of the blue collar traditionally unionized unskilled labor-type jobs are being taken away from Americans and given to the Chinese or whatever, and wouldn't this suggest that maybe 'the freedom to be all that you can be in life' isn't as important to people as you might think?
What's stopping you from quitting your job right now and going after what you love?
Don't investments create income for you while you're not around?

I'm not 'denying' anyone anything, but you act like you and everyone else should just be naturally entitled to have whatever they want all the time with no risk and no negative consequences, and I'm saying that reality just doesn't work that way and I can't imagine it ever working that way in the future. In order for someone to win, someone else has to lose-- that's how it is. If there were sure things in the world (besides insider trading), then everyone would be doing them.

Lions win, zebras lose... sometimes the wind shifts and the zebras pick up the lion's scent and escape, but ultimately the lion will always eat the zebra. If everyone was a lion, then they'd either a) resort to cannibalism or b) starve. That's as close to the natural order as anyone can get!

And another part of the reality and natural order of the world is that if you take on certain responsibilities, then you're going to have to make sacrifices. Again, that's just how things work. If you have a family, then you will have to take care of them.... you can't just suddenly decide that you've always wanted to be an independent filmmaker, quit your 'drudgery' job, blow your kids' college funds on a zombie movie, and then blame the 1% when it doesn't turn a profit. You had a chance to fulfill your dreams, but you knew going into it that it wasn't a sure thing... and now you have to live with kids that will probably hate you forever.

It's impossible to have a functional, driven society/service/product line without some degree of organization or where certain people aren't doing the jobs that no one wants to do-- but then again, I don't know what kind of projects you're talking about exactly, so maybe I'm just not in the know of what's going on in the world/technology.

So yeah, my point is that really, there's nothing stopping most people from pursuing their dreams... but you need to structure your life in such a way that you can make it possible. If you're single and you live modestly, you can get usually a decent job that will pay you more than enough to save up for whatever project you want-- unless it's a moon rocket or robot army or something, then I'd be willing to bet that a lot of people could even achieve some pretty major extravagances after as little as 10 years.

I suppose that maybe somewhere down the line there will come a time when everyone's like a zebra-- and then the only losers will be the plants.

Last edited:
So do you think that society's interests and the individual's interests are the same, that they always compliment each other or obey the laws of supply and demand?
Are you talking about self-efficacy?
Why not just get employers to give their employees more time for work-related 'personal' projects, like Google does?
Don't you think the real problem is the social stigma associated with the 'lower' station jobs?
Isn't one of the big complaints that a lot of the blue collar traditionally unionized unskilled labor-type jobs are being taken away from Americans and given to the Chinese or whatever, and wouldn't this suggest that maybe 'the freedom to be all that you can be in life' isn't as important to people as you might think?
What's stopping you from quitting your job right now and going after what you love?
Don't investments create income for you while you're not around?

I'm not 'denying' anyone anything, but you act like you and everyone else should just be naturally entitled to have whatever they want all the time with no risk and no negative consequences, and I'm saying that reality just doesn't work that way and I can't imagine it ever working that way in the future. In order for someone to win, someone else has to lose-- that's how it is. If there were sure things in the world (besides insider trading), then everyone would be doing them.

Lions win, zebras lose... sometimes the wind shifts and the zebras pick up the lion's scent and escape, but ultimately the lion will always eat the zebra. If everyone was a lion, then they'd either a) resort to cannibalism or b) starve. That's as close to the natural order as anyone can get!

And another part of the reality and natural order of the world is that if you take on certain responsibilities, then you're going to have to make sacrifices. Again, that's just how things work. If you have a family, then you will have to take care of them.... you can't just suddenly decide that you've always wanted to be an independent filmmaker, quit your 'drudgery' job, blow your kids' college funds on a zombie movie, and then blame the 1% when it doesn't turn a profit. You had a chance to fulfill your dreams, but you knew going into it that it wasn't a sure thing... and now you have to live with kids that will probably hate you forever.

It's impossible to have a functional, driven society/service/product line without some degree of organization or where certain people aren't doing the jobs that no one wants to do-- but then again, I don't know what kind of projects you're talking about exactly, so maybe I'm just not in the know of what's going on in the world/technology.

So yeah, my point is that really, there's nothing stopping most people from pursuing their dreams... but you need to structure your life in such a way that you can make it possible. If you're single and you live modestly, you can get usually a decent job that will pay you more than enough to save up for whatever project you want-- unless it's a moon rocket or robot army or something, then I'd be willing to bet that a lot of people could even achieve some pretty major extravagances after as little as 10 years.

I suppose that maybe somewhere down the line there will come a time when everyone's like a zebra-- and then the only losers will be the plants.

I dont think that winners and losers are a necessity. As you already know, I dont see humans just as evolved animals and I know you disagree.
I think competition is primitive. True evolution for humanity is in cooperation. We only think that competitive and anti-social behaviour is the norm and natural because we have been indoctrinated into a capitalist system. There is more than enough on this planet to share.

Humans dont need to prey on any animals or other humans to survive. We can get all our nutrients from plant sources and from animal products such as eggs that dont necissitate the killing of animals. Fom a health/nutritional perspective we can get the most bioavailable and efficient source of protein, calcium, lipids, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals from vegetable sources.
There is no real need for humans to kill animals at all. We only do it because we want to and we are too lazy too change.

Humans that are weak, fearful, ignorant and lazy prey on and exploit their fellow humans. No one needs to to this. All we need is to be more self aware and to communicate with each other better. We all have different strengths and weaknesses, differerent desires, temperaments and goals. We are designed and equipped to work together. We are social creatures that thrive on connection and interdependance. We need a certain degree of autonomy, self-sufficiency and freedom to be able to stand on our own two feet and follow our passions, rather than having to follow our culture. But we all need each other. No human is worth more or more valuable than another. We are all just different, each a valuable and integral part of the cosmic gestalt.

We would work best in a society where we were rewarded for our productivity and output. A world where you can get what you put in, rather than one where someone gives you the bare minimum for your labour and reaps the benefits of you work themselves. Time is all we have in life. Many in the world exchange their time and the best years of their lives for the equivalent of basic living expenses in a system that is inherently unfair and has failed them. A ceo doesnt need to get paid 475 times the amount of an average worker.

We can definately do better. Monetary value is not the only way to quantify things in life. People are greater than just a dollar value and should be respected as such.

We all simply crave and need love, undertanding and connection. I have never met a human that didnt simply just desire these things at the deepest level. Money, power, excesses- cannot really fill the recess in a person's heart and mind. These things are just a compensation for an ignorant person that is not self aware. These are the things they think they want because they have not felt the presence of love, understanding and connection.

Reactions: muir
I probably should have stayed away from that metaphor because I was mostly talking about how you can't put everyone on the same level without things getting difficult, not how people exploit each other. I don't really think that lions 'exploit' zebras…

My point was that the human world needs a good mix of personalities in order to perpetuate its ecology… sort of like if all of the other animals in the world were extinct and humans were the only ones who remained, it would actually be really bad. If you were to empower everyone to do whatever they want, then you're only going to end up with a lot of inferior products created with complete obliviousness to consumer demand… unless that's not what Jack was getting at.

Corporations and big business should be regulated by the government, but they can't be disposed of because they're about the only way to prevent today's massive societies from completely breaking down.

I can definitely see a sort of egalitarian 'utopian' society existing within a contained community where supply and demand are balanced and everyone specializes in the fulfillment of a single basic need (which is also a regression of sorts, but with improved materials and technology… well, for now, anyways).

But as for changing things on a national or global scale… it's impossible unless people spontaneously start valuing craftsmanship again and begin to choose quality and 'morality' (which is far too subjective for anyone to agree upon) over value-added branding and affordability. And one look at what's popular in western culture and you might have to agree that genuine quality is actually something of a tough sell… especially when 'it's all subjective' anyways (can't tell you how many times I've heard that argument).

Big business and the corporation is the closest thing we have to true objectivity.

Last edited:
[MENTION=5090]Apone[/MENTION]

There's nothing objective about big business

It's a coercive monopoly run by a handful of people. Many of the people behind big business are behind the central banking system! This imbalance in power and wealth is beginning to tear society apart

I don't agree that the law of the jungle needs to apply to society. I think we can strive for more than that, even if that is the law that the big corporations are currently operating by at the moment

and I'm saying that reality just doesn't work that way and I can't imagine it ever working that way in the future.
And that same argument can be leveraged against any attempt at creating a better world. What if I were saying that we should change the economies and futures of nations in Africa, and find a way to feed the world, saving millions of lives. Oh but I guess "reality just doesn't work that way". Well then we'll make it work that way. There is a solution, in fact there are multiple solutions to the problems humanity faces here and elsewhere.

By the way, lack of imagination is considered a logical fallacy. It's called the 'argument from ignorance.' ;)

In order for someone to win, someone else has to lose-- that's how it is. If there were sure things in the world (besides insider trading), then everyone would be doing them.
Sounds like Nietzsche, but I prefer the moral compass that Jesus, and many other wise folks provided, you know that one where we go on and live our lives for the benefit of others. It might be 'other worldly' and some might argue that's because it is, but I would also point out that humans in particular have the creativity to make win/win scenarios. Nietzsche was constantly confusing valor with predation anyway.

So yeah, my point is that really, there's nothing stopping most people from pursuing their dreams... but you need to structure your life in such a way that you can make it possible.
...ok, I actually agree with that. At the moment though, I would say it usually takes a lot of effort and a personal de-programming initiative. A lot of people who try, give up.

Cheers for positive thinking.

Reactions: muir
But as for changing things on a national or global scale… it's impossible unless people spontaneously start valuing craftsmanship again and begin to choose quality and 'morality' (which is far too subjective for anyone to agree upon) over value-added branding and affordability.
This I think is the key, but the point is on a society level, quality and morality are only trumped by quantity in the presence of need. (beggars can't be choosers) People aren't oppressed because other people buy cheap goods, they're oppressed because they think there's no other way for them to live. If we can make enough people aware that they don't have to buy into the system of working a 'job' (an abomination created by the industrial age) but building mechanisms that generate wealth for them, then the tide will turn. And believe it or not, I find that this is already occurring. Harvey S. Dent called this the "customization explosion", while Oliver deMille called this a "mini-factory" model and Malcolm Gladwell called those in this trend "outliers", but name not-withstanding. It's already occurring.

And that same argument can be leveraged against any attempt at creating a better world. What if I were saying that we should change the economies and futures of nations in Africa, and find a way to feed the world, saving millions of lives. Oh but I guess "reality just doesn't work that way". Well then we'll make it work that way. There is a solution, in fact there are multiple solutions to the problems humanity faces here and elsewhere.

By the way, lack of imagination is considered a logical fallacy. It's called the 'argument from ignorance.'

Poverty in Africa is a separate issue and I've given you absolutely no reason to think that I would be against taking action there-- mostly because theirs is a desperate situation-- and radical action suits desperate situations. My point is that I don't think that the western economic crisis requires radical action.. at least, not the kind of radical action that you seem to be supporting. I think that the corporations AND the government need to be monitored and regulated and held accountable, but I wouldn't say that the corporations need to be eliminated.

And there's a difference between solutions and theories-- you can't just bring up an untested theory and act as if it's a concrete fact and anyone who can't see that is blind to the truth. You seem to think that just because I don't agree that your theory would work, that I lack imagination and am ignorant, when in reality I'm just being critical. It's not a fallacy to be critical of someone else's theories.

And your entire argument seems to rest on the notion that whatever these money generating enterprises are, they're definitely going to succeed and definitely provide valuable contributions to society... and I'm saying that there are no guarantees, and that competition and therefore failure and success are inevitable. A lot of the corporations ARE stable as a source of employment... or they're supposed to be, anyways. Whether you choose to blow that income on a mortgage or online poker or your own startup business and the freedom you so desperately crave is up to you.

I also don't think that the corporations are standing in everyone's way or indoctrinating anyone or keeping anyone down-- they're powerful and they have a lot of slick and effective advertising, but there are some pretty sharp kids out there and I don't think that everyone is as sheepish and indoctrinated as the enlightened freedom fighters of the world would like to believe.

A LOT of new businesses still succeed today. There are a lot of people striking it rich with new ideas as we speak... there are more opportunities for the rich to get richer, sure... but there are also opportunities for them to lose out, and don't think that it never happens. There's absolutely no excuse to think that the only possible thing you could ever do with your life is work for a corporation, and if you believe that then you need to own it and stop blaming the 1% or whoever else for it. When I was growing up, the big thing in education, music, and the culture in general was 'follow your dreams and don't let anyone, especially the big evil corporations, stand in your way', not 'here's what you need to be able to work for our Lord and holy corporate CEO'... which is probably why everyone is so confident and so entitled and very few are actually prepared to live way below their means in order to get what they want... nobody should be able to tell them what to do or how to live or what they need to do in order to make money, and if they fail, then it's someone else's fault.

I'm sure that it's comforting to believe that the rich are responsible for all of the world's/your problems-- because it eliminates accountability and it makes you feel justified in demanding more from others instead of actually trying to accomplish more for yourself... but while you're demanding fixes and discussing ideas, other people are out there accomplishing things for themselves. If you ask me, OWS is actually a big part of the defeatist thinking and 'programming' of which you seem to be so contemptuous... by convincing the world that the solution was talk and complaint, they've managed to eliminate thousands of potential business competitors.

And I guess overall I'm saying that I can imagine a world where no one is desperately poor much more easily than I can imagine one where everyone is rich, which seems to be what you're talking about.

Last edited:
This I think is the key, but the point is on a society level, quality and morality are only trumped by quantity in the presence of need. (beggars can't be choosers) People aren't oppressed because other people buy cheap goods, they're oppressed because they think there's no other way for them to live.

Or maybe some people are just more practical than others. Real craftsmanship tends to be expensive, and sometimes the mass-produced option is actually better suited to your needs.

Last edited:
Or maybe some people are just more practical than others. Real craftsmanship tends to be expensive, and sometimes the mass-produced option is actually better suited to your needs.

Craftmanship, real quality, effective and efficient design, and paying people fairly for their time and imput, probably all work out to be much cheaper in the long run. Manufacturing and producing products in sweat shop environemnts, using menial lanour, unstainable use of resources and poor environmental practices will work out to be a lot more expensive in the future, and the cost will be passed on and borne by our children. We live in a throw away, disposable culture, creating ridiculous piles of landfill and chewing through valuable resources as if we have another planet we can go to once we are done with this one.

It always comes back to cultural and individual change. We need to live more sustainably and cooperatively. That will be more efficient, practical and effective in the short term and in the future.

What we are doing now is just taking the easy and lazy way out. No one wants to accept responsibility for their actions and behaviour. Everything we do has a cost, and not just a monetary value.

@Apone Poverty in Africa is not a seperate issue....we live in a global economy and everything is linked; especially as a result of imperialism and neo-imperialism

Capitalism is failing badly. 'Too big to fail' banks that are now insolvent are being propped up by governments by imposing 'austerity' measures on the public

This is insanity! Banks do not create anything, they simply extract interest from the real economy (of production and consumption)The governments have chosen to pump money into the failed banks and in order to do so are taking it from the real economy. This sucks money out of the real economy causing it to recede ('recession')

So why would they do something as crazy as that? They would do that because they have been taken over by the bankers! Many of the governments top advisors are from the financial sector, the biggest funders of the politicians are the financial sector, the privately owned central banks stand behind the government with a big economic gun pointed at their head and they dictate policy! The 'technocrats' who have been put in charge of Italy and Greece are bankers!

So the bankers are drawing all the money away from everyone else and towards themselves leaving everyone else less well off, leaving a trail of failing businesses and home repossessions in their wake

The entire paper money system is needing to be deleveraged and many countries are frantically trying to debase their currencies. The world is heading back to things that have intrinsic value such as precious metals.The world is heading back towards a gold standard which is why some countries are now looking to repatriate their gold and why Ron Paul is talking about gold and silver

If anyone is interested in this stuff i'd recommend the Keiser Report as this will give you a perspective outside the western corporate media (which won't tell you the truth because it is owned by the bankers!): http://rt.com/programs/keiser-report/

So the 'rich' ARE responsible for our current economic problems and we need to get back control of our governments because at the moment the corporate/banking interests are funnelling all the wealth to themselves and this is creating a neo-fuedal society. Just as in fuedal times people were controlled by a mailed fist, now we are seeing the state increase its control over the people

The state knows that as the real economy gets poorer and poorer and the bankers get richer and richer that the public will get angrier and angrier and they are finding ways to tighten their control on us to deal with thatThe corporations absolutely DO control people

This isn't about being an 'enlightened freedom fighter' its about seeing what is happening in the world

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply Apone, sorry about the late response, I've been kind of busy.

I've given you absolutely no reason to think that I would be against taking action there-- mostly because theirs is a desperate situation-- and radical action suits desperate situations. My point is that I don't think that the western economic crisis requires radical action.. at least, not the kind of radical action that you seem to be supporting.
Quite the contrary in fact, iirc you suggested earlier that you were actually in favor of taking action in Africa, and that's exactly why I used it as an example, essentially to show that "that's just reality" could apply there as well. You say you don't think the western economic crisis requires the type of radical action that I seem to be supporting... what is it you think I'm supporting exactly? I did acknowledge that the change would probably take a while, (hence the intermediate step I suggested) in the end though don't you think that everyone should have the same knowledge and access to the mechanisms for generating wealth? Even if you're dead set on insisting that people should be poor cogs in the machine because they couldn't think of anything else to do with their time. If we're going to educate people for wage-labor jobs in our schools, don't you think we should at least highlight an option or direction to choose otherwise? Personally I think even the poorest of Americans can be wealthy, and NOT because of wealth redistribution, but because of an awareness that their lives and their dreams are more valuable than the jobs they do. Employment should exist for the mutual benefit of the employees, but it has only widely grown to breed dependence, and at times, desolation. I'm saying we can make it better.

As for the suggestion that western wealth, and western charity are connected, I think muir is right they seem to be on some level, I know the economic crisis caused a lot of charities to suffer. I can see how pretty much everything is interconnected.

I'd hate to think being more practical makes one less interested in quality or morality, but I would stand by the idea that expense is only an issue when money is an issue. I'm sure the honey badger wouldn't care.

And your entire argument seems to rest on the notion that whatever these money generating enterprises are, they're definitely going to succeed and definitely provide valuable contributions to society...
They already exist, and typically the wealthy use them all the time, because it's a different way of thinking... create something that makes money for you, rather than making money using yourself. There are already plenty of things in society that pay people residually already, these things I'm suggesting aren't anything new, I'm not talking about some crazy scheme I dreamed up, but a simple shift in focus. What will result from it may be new and radical when people realize they don't have to sell themselves short on their lives because it's what they're 'supposed to do.' When people will think "what kind of income would suit my life and my dreams best?" Rather than, "How do I make myself valuable to the corporate world?"

As we shift in focus to think this way, the corporate world will by necessity clean up it's act in terms of treatment of employees, and those corporations who don't will simply perish, furthermore, as more and more people begin to escape wage slavery into pursuing lives of their own interest, while human wage labor, will become more and more scarce, and more and more valuable. Until the amount of free people pursuing types of employment out of personal interest will be enough to meet demand.

I also don't think that the corporations are standing in everyone's way or indoctrinating anyone or keeping anyone down-- they're powerful and they have a lot of slick and effective advertising, but there are some pretty sharp kids out there and I don't think that everyone is as sheepish and indoctrinated as the enlightened freedom fighters of the world would like to believe.
lol! Things are hardly ever that conspiratorial. Corporations (and sometimes many individuals) act on self-interest. You becoming happy, wealthy and free holds no sway with them, and I would say the problem with corporations is exactly that. Indifference. So let's think about this, we have a handful of employees entirely dependent upon a monolith that's entirely indifferent to them. (almost sounds like an abusive human relationship) Can you imagine the kind of problems this can create?

I'm sure that it's comforting to believe that the rich are responsible for all of the world's/your problems-- because it eliminates accountability and it makes you feel justified in demanding more from others instead of actually trying to accomplish more for yourself... but while you're demanding fixes and discussing ideas, other people are out there accomplishing things for themselves. If you ask me, OWS is actually a big part of the defeatist thinking and 'programming' of which you seem to be so contemptuous... by convincing the world that the solution was talk and complaint, they've managed to eliminate thousands of potential business competitors.
Actually I (kindof) agree with you here. I think OWS (or some people in it at least) can be a little defeatist, but I can see the value of people displaying frustrations. If there were no OWS after all, we might have people arguing that people might not really be so frustrated as some others say. ;) The public voicing of grievances has a lot of value in itself I think.

Anyway, I agree, everyone is responsible for their own future, if they are willing to face themselves and choose to struggle after their dreams, or take the path of least resistance is entirely up to them. The point I've taken up, and where I think the OWS comes from, however, is that in this regard, struggle, should not be the bottom line. Don't you agree?

Here's a pretty relevant essay on the perspective, by G.K. Chesterton.

To more appropriately respond to a certain point, I said:
Corporations (and sometimes many individuals) act on self-interest.
This works with education funding, as well. It is in a corporation's self-interest to train experts in it's particular field, not so much individual entrepreneurs.

Let us imagine the impact this will have.

Everyone must quit. (Exceptions for nurses/caretakers, firemen/medics, water distribution system workers, etc...)

Stop supporting this corruption.

We can do it! Do not be afraid!

We can all quit together and we can wipe the slate clean.

Clear all debt and drop the Mason Money!

Imagine...

i did December 28, 26 days after after burying my mother. What's next...still figuring out.

lol! Things are hardly ever that conspiratorial. Corporations (and sometimes many individuals) act on self-interest. You becoming happy, wealthy and free holds no sway with them, and I would say the problem with corporations is exactly that. Indifference. So let's think about this, we have a handful of employees entirely dependent upon a monolith that's entirely indifferent to them. (almost sounds like an abusive human relationship) Can you imagine the kind of problems this can create?

Have a look at these two popular docos The Century of the Self and The Corporation. And the industy of public relations itself- it is facinating and informative. As a culture we can take a lot for granted.

I certainly dont blame corporations or the elite for the state of the world. They only exist and have the power that they have because we continously affirm it through our own beliefs and actions. I blame us, everyone. Its our fault for being so ignorant and fearful. Its my fault because Im still lazy enough to use plastic.

Hello, everyone.

I had a change of heart!

I can not endorse any political action, not interested to push any agenda.

The only thing left to do at this time is to prepare the way of the Lord.

Check your heart. Humble yourselves before God. Seek him earnestly.

Jesus Is The Way. There is no other Way.

Ever see the movie, "Amazing Grace and Chuck"? This kid has this pro athlete join him in his protest of nukes. I think it climaxed with all the children of the world collectively refusing to speak until all nukes are gone. Something like that. Makes me tear up thinking about it. So idealistic. But that makes for the best stories. I feel your enthusiasm for the possibility. I know it would work, too. It would. If EVERYBODY shut down everything, it would work. This means military, gov. workers. All the real people. Everyone. However, the costs would be high, I believe. Many millions of people would die for it.

I feel your enthusiasm for the possibility. I know it would work, too. It would. If EVERYBODY shut down everything, it would work. This means military, gov. workers. All the real people. Everyone. However, the costs would be high, I believe. Many millions of people would die for it.

I can only endorse the hope of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.
Time spent in this world is brief.

The coming collapse is necessary.
In truth, It has already begun.
Thankfully, we need not be concerned with saving our own skin.

Do check your hearts condition.

Seek after God.
The way to the Father is through the Son.

I used to think it was only right that we would work to make the world a better place through revolution/peaceful rebellion.

It may be a noble cause, motivation might be pure, but I don't see the solution coming from any form of resistance.

If I've got truth and life and light it's going to be attractive, I can count on that. Not trying to preach anymore.
I'm convinced there is a better way to share the way the truth and the life.
Revelation on this process is coming and unfolding more everyday.
I love more than ever.
I am more bold and courageous than ever.
Abandon fear and all it's habits, self included.
Healthy living is holistic. It is righteousness, not self-righteousness.

The Will of God is restoration, the Kingdom of Heaven here with us, all things made new!
Exciting times we are living in!
It is a good day!

Reactions: Kgal