Vote (or not) | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Vote (or not)

Just saying, that's in the constitution so what are ya gonna do, we get all the guns we want and we lay out an incentive for the tired hungry poor masses to sneak in and have their babies.....You don't want to take our guns away? do you? otherwise we wont be able to fight the red menace.

the guns are there to guard against your own government

In europe countries are now struggling under the strains of millions of new arrivals

they all need housing, schooling, healthcare, policing, fed, clothed etc. Does it alleviate global poverty or are they just replaced in their country of origin by more people?

Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs

but the red menace will take over the government via the #metoo movement. then they'll mount up the black unmarked helicopters and swooop down on the militias. It will be mayhem! and all on the backs of culturally communistic femi-nazis. Our only defense is to stop the angry mob caravan out of honduras ( a country we destabilized for cheap bananas)

Reactions: Skarekrow
but the red menace will take over the government via the #metoo movement. then they'll mount up the black unmarked helicopters and swooop down on the militias. It will be mayhem! and all on the backs of culturally communistic femi-nazis. Our only defense is to stop the angry mob caravan out of honduras ( a country we destabilized for cheap bananas)

migrants being funded by soros to march?

cash being handed out on film:

https://twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/status/1052629557826736129/video/1

a country we destabilized for cheap bananas

'we'? so you did it did you?

you were involved in that?

October 18, 2018
Illegal Caravans Encouraged by Honduras and Soros
By Daniel John Sobieski

Just in time for the midterms, another "spontaneous" migration from Central America began with a bevy of allegedly oppressed and downtrodden Hondurans leading the way. Pressured by a threat from President Trump to cut aid to Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador if the caravan is not stopped, some moves by these governments have been made. Yet evidence exists that these migrations are not spontaneous, with both of the governments in question encouraging them as a political and economic safety valve and a source of foreign currency, financed in part by foreign leftists with connections to George Soros.

"The caravan is organized by a group called Pueblo Sin Fronteras, ut the effort is supported by the coalition CARA Family Detention Pro Bono Project, which includes Catholic Legal Immigration Network (CLIN), the American Immigration Council (AIC), the Refugee and Immigration Center for Education and Legal Services (RICELS) and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) – thus the acronym CARA," WND reported. "At least three of the four groups are funded by George Soros' Open Society Foundation."

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...aravans_encouraged_by_honduras_and_soros.html

I am a a big banana eater

Reactions: Skarekrow and acd
I'm voting tomorrow woop woop

Each one of those babies are American Citizens!

Trump Plans To End Birthright Citizenship For Children Of Illegal Immigrants: Axios
by Tyler Durden
Tue, 10/30/2018 - 06:44

In a report that essentially confirms some of the worst fears of American progressives, Axios said Tuesday that President Trump is planning to sign an executive order to end birthright citizenship for babies of non-citizens and unauthorized immigrants born on US soil...

In a report based on an interview with Axios set to air on its new show, "Axios on HBO," the organization's reporter said such an order would be "the most dramatic move yet" in Trump's crackdown on illegal immigration, targeting so-called "anchor babies." It will almost certainly set off another stand-off with the courts, as Trump's authority to impose such a change via executive order is up for debate.

Trump said in an interview that he has run the idea of ending birthright citizenship by his counsel and plans to proceed with the highly controversial move, which certainly will face legal challenges.

• "It was always told to me that you needed a constitutional amendment. Guess what? You don't," Trump said, declaring he can do it by executive order.
  • When told says that's very much in dispute, Trump replied: "You can definitely do it with an Act of Congress. But now they're saying I can do it just with an executive order."
  • "We're the only country in the world where a person comes in and has a baby, and the baby is essentially a citizen of the United States ... with all of those benefits," Trump continued. "It's ridiculous. It's ridiculous. And it has to end."
  • "It's in the process. It'll happen ... with an executive order."

Trump said he was surprised that Axios had caught wind of his plan.

"I didn't think anybody knew that but me. I thought I was the only one. "

Axios later clarified that it had been working to confirm the story for weeks before the interview.

While any attempt to remove birthright citizenship would undoubtedly set off a constitutional challenge...

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

...Legal scholars are divided on the subject.

John Eastman, a constitutional scholar and director of Chapman University's Center for Constitutional Jurisprudence, told "Axios on HBO" that the Constitution has been misapplied over the past 40 or so years. He says the line "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" originally referred to people with full, political allegiance to the U.S. - green card holders and citizens.

Adding weight to Trump's argument, birthright citizenship wasn't applied to the children of immigrants until the 1960s...

Between 1980 and 2006, the number of births to unauthorized immigrants - which opponents of birthright citizenship call "anchor babies" - skyrocketed to a peak of 370,000, according to a 2016 study by Pew Research. It then declined slightly during and following the Great Recession.

The Supreme Court has already ruled that children born to immigrants who are legal permanent residents have citizenship. But those who claim the 14th Amendment should not apply to everyone point to the fact that there has been no ruling on a case specifically involving undocumented immigrants or those with temporary legal status.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...citizenship-children-illegal-immigrants-axios

Ha! would love to say I saw that coming

And all those children can become taxpayers when they are old enough.

So scary...a caravan of refugees!
It’s an invasion!

Fearfearfearfear-mongering.

And all those children can become taxpayers when they are old enough.

So scary...a caravan of refugees!
It’s an invasion!

Fearfearfearfear-mongering.

I'm terrified, you should be too. There's nothing we can do, just freak out.

I'm terrified, you should be too. There's nothing we can do, just freak out.

They’ll just have anchor babies and take ur jurbs!

tenor.gif

Reactions: Wyote

Reactions: Wyote
so in the 2016 election clinton said she would give citizenship to any illegal immigrants in the US

A recent Yale study has found that the number of illegal immigrants in the US is likely DOUBLE the previously thought 11 million and is likely to be 22 million

Its also known that first generation immigrants tend to vote for the democrats so what is going on here is the use of demographic shifts by the democrats to try and grab control of the US forever

Soros is funding the caravan to assist this process

The question is: what would the democrats do if they had power in the US indefinately? I suggest it would be the end of the US as a country and it would turn into a third world country pretty quick with all the usual social problems. then you'd have caravans of ex US citizens marching north to canada to escape the social problems in what used to be the US

Groups that would fancy their chances at grabbing control of the reins of power in the new US could include mexican nationalists after all 'democracy' is rule by the majority so no one wants to be the minority because then they become politically vulnerable to the whims of whatever group is in control

No...that is highly debatable.
And since you don’t know how...no thanks.

its called the 'law of scarcity'

the more poor people you have chasing the same jobs the less you can get away with paying them

as the bosses like to say ''if you don't accept these terms there are plenty of people behind you who will''

so in the 2016 election clinton said she would give citizenship to any illegal immigrants in the US

A recent Yale study has found that the number of illegal immigrants in the US is likely DOUBLE the previously thought 11 million and is likely to be 22 million

Its also known that first generation immigrants tend to vote for the democrats so what is going on here is the use of demographic shifts by the democrats to try and grab control of the US forever

Soros is funding the caravan to assist this process

The question is: what would the democrats do if they had power in the US indefinately? I suggest it would be the end of the US as a country and it would turn into a third world country pretty quick with all the usual social problems. then you'd have caravans of ex US citizens marching north to canada to escape the social problems in what used to be the US

Groups that would fancy their chances at grabbing control of the reins of power in the new US could include mexican nationalists after all 'democracy' is rule by the majority so no one wants to be the minority because then they become politically vulnerable to the whims of whatever group is in control

What a load of racist shit.
Lookup - “Operation Wetback”.
Yes, that was the real racist AF name.
We’ve been down this fear mongering of Mexicans several times now and it never turns out well.
It certainly isn’t a fucking take over...what do you care anyhow...this isn’t even your country....I live here, I don’t give a fuck, they can live next door for all I care.
Nonsense conspiracy BS about a funded caravan.
THIS is the type of racist BS and unsubstantiated fingerpointing that leads crazy nut jobs to try to send mail bombs to people like Soros.
You are perpetuating racist and bigoted garbage.
Worry about your own country.
This is fear mongering of immigrants.

Last edited:
its called the 'law of scarcity'

the more poor people you have chasing the same jobs the less you can get away with paying them

as the bosses like to say ''if you don't accept these terms there are plenty of people behind you who will''

Not for unskilled labor.
Sorry...wrong.

What a load of racist shit.
Lookup - “Operation Wetback”.
Yes, that was the real racist AF name.
We’ve been down this fear mongering of Mexicans several times now and it never turns out well.
It certainly isn’t a fucking take over...what do you care anyhow...this isn’t even your country....I live here, I don’t give a fuck, they can live next door for all I care.
Nonsense conspiracy BS about a funded caravan.
THIS is the type of racist BS and unsubstantiated fingerprinting that leads crazy nut jobs to try to send mail bombs to people like Soros.
You are perpetuating racist and bigoted garbage.
Worry about your own country.
This is fear mongering of immigrants.

stop being so abusive

judicial watch used a freedom of information request to get hold of documents that show that soros is funding groups like the open borders group Pueblo Sin Fronteras who have helped organise the caravan