Vote (or not) | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

Vote (or not)

from what I have read this guy is three guys but really just one guy pretending to be 2 other guys who don't do it anymore. Also they, he is a wall street investment wanker.

Reactions: Skarekrow
from what I have read this guy is three guys but really just one guy pretending to be 2 other guys who don't do it anymore. Also they, he is a wall street investment wanker.

who tyler durden?

whoever he is he is a free market advocate so i use him as one more voice out there to get another perspective from

Once again, we get to read agendas and opinions. Let me add mine. First of all, let us learn what should be done better in the future.

I believe there should never be a second voting, unless and only unless the same people vote...ONLY. People that did not vote should not be allowed the right, as they lost that right when 7 PM came and they weren't in line.
There were soooo many opportunities to vote early, there is no excuse for not voting. Did a person not have all their voting documents filled out properly if they moved, did not register in time, etc etc? Too bad.
Absentee ballots? How are they handled and where? Postmarked? Can that be changed? You bet it can. Those should not wait til the last minute. Absentee ballots should be sent early.
A valid drivers license does not prove everyone's right to vote, either.
Recount? Why don't we validate the votes each and every one. Seventeen year olds are registered but cannot vote. People lose their right when they move and don't fix things.

Reactions: Reason
Once again, we get to read agendas and opinions. Let me add mine. First of all, let us learn what should be done better in the future.

I believe there should never be a second voting, unless and only unless the same people vote...ONLY. People that did not vote should not be allowed the right, as they lost that right when 7 PM came and they weren't in line.
There were soooo many opportunities to vote early, there is no excuse for not voting. Did a person not have all their voting documents filled out properly if they moved, did not register in time, etc etc? Too bad.
Absentee ballots? How are they handled and where? Postmarked? Can that be changed? You bet it can. Those should not wait til the last minute. Absentee ballots should be sent early.
A valid drivers license does not prove everyone's right to vote, either.
Recount? Why don't we validate the votes each and every one. Seventeen year olds are registered but cannot vote. People lose their right when they move and don't fix things.

Who is adding votes?
They recount races yes when they are within certain percentages.
If they need to do a recount, let them count it however many times they need to get it right and correct.
There is no time limit to count votes for Congressional appointments like there are for the electoral college and the POTUS.

Reactions: just me
One of these groups seems to be a bit more representative of our society than the other. ;)
(Old white dudes...and everyone else.)

46094608_2346989785521222_4323157262307688448_n.jpg

Reactions: Wyote
One of these groups seems to be a bit more representative of our society than the other. ;)

46094608_2346989785521222_4323157262307688448_n.jpg

lmfao whoops

Reactions: Skarekrow
it's all political....the gun rights issue, the orchestrated (weaponised) MASS immigration, the orchestrated banking crises, the destruction of the middle class, the breaking up of society through identity politics pushed by neo-marxist critical theory etc....you are being systematically TAKEN DOWN

New video shows migrant caravan is 'organized, well-funded'

all politicians are old...

what have you got against white dudes? are you an anti-white racist?

why do you think people want to get into countries made by white people? its because they have made the most open and tolerant and well run countries. they are also the countries in which women are able to achieve best in

You should be celebrating that achievement instead of hating on white people

Besides whites are proportionately under represented in the elite universities compared to jewish or asian students

Reactions: just me
all politicians are old...

what have you got against white dudes? are you an anti-white racist?

why do you think people want to get into countries made by white people? its because they have made the most open and tolerant and well run countries. they are also the countries in which women are able to achieve best in

You should be celebrating that achievement instead of hating on white people

Besides whites are proportionately under represented in the elite universities compared to jewish or asian students

I wasn’t talking to your crazy ass.

i'm taking part in the discussion
Discussion - aka - mental masturbation.
I’m discussing nothing with you here or elsewhere.
Ciao dude.

Discussion - aka - mental masturbation.
I’m discussing nothing with you here or elsewhere.
Ciao dude.

ah so if you do it then its ok but if you disagree with someone then what they are saying is 'mental masturbation'

ha man you're full of it

ah so if you do it then its ok but if you disagree with someone then what they are saying is 'mental masturbation'

ha man you're full of it
I’ve done plenty of back of forth and around and up and down with you.
So no...that isn’t it.
I think you are not right in the head - my opinion.
And I don’t wish to talk to you or hear your insane (my opinion) conspiracy theories that only sow discontent and hatred.
So no.
Don’t talk to me, I don’t want to talk to you...I dislike you because you are imho in need of medication.
Fin.

I’ve done plenty of back of forth and around and up and down with you.
So no...that isn’t it.
I think you are not right in the head - my opinion.
And I don’t wish to talk to you or hear your insane (my opinion) conspiracy theories that only sow discontent and hatred.
So no.
Don’t talk to me, I don’t want to talk to you...I dislike you because you are imho in need of medication.
Fin.

if the truth offends you that is your problem not mine

its not for me to live a lie

its for you to face the truth

if the truth offends you that is your problem not mine

its not for me to live a lie

its for you to face the truth

LMAO
Conspiracy theories are not truth.

Live in your fantasy land...just leave me out since you are so triggered by me and my comments anyhow.

LMAO

Live in your fantasy land...just leave me out since you are so triggered by me and my comments anyhow.
LMAO

i'm not asking that you blindly believe conspiracy theories

im offering observable facts

if you then deny those facts you are choosing to live a lie

anyway man we better keep this on topic

to keep this on topic let me say that the voting issue is by and large a farce until we look at the big money interests that are pulling the strings of the politicians that the system offers us up to vote for