Videos [Edit new bears!! Bears!!! Bears!!!] | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Videos [Edit new bears!! Bears!!! Bears!!!]

:) I liked it too, Wyote. I can see a little bit of myself in both of them, but overall I'm more like Vicky Jo than her husband. It's fun to see types in action, though - you get such deep insights into yourself and others.

http://typexperience.com/video/57/INFJ-and-INTJ--Whats-the-difference

This is a really interesting video comparison between two type professionals, one an INFJ and the other an INTJ. They also happen to be married, but that's beside the point.

What do you think? Agree? Disagree?

PS: Sorry I couldn't embed the video! Wasn't sure how...

Thanks, interesting video. I cant help liking these people immediatley after hearing less than 5 mins of the discussion. And not because of their MBTI type but because of the way they talk and their 'presence' for want of a better term. However I find it hard to believe they are Married for some reason!

:) I liked it too, Wyote. I can see a little bit of myself in both of them, but overall I'm more like Vicky Jo than her husband. It's fun to see types in action, though - you get such deep insights into yourself and others.

exactly... especially when she was talking about getting to the point, whereas her husband has to tell why and how he got to that point...

i about broke my neck in agreement...

...Bears?

I have noooo idea where the bears came from... :p Who's monkey'ing around with my thread?! :m080:

It wasn't me contrary to what the last edited says, however admins are capable of "invisible edits". I'm only a mod.

Lol. It's ok - it's funny, actually...keeps me entertained during a boring work day!

I'm dead serious though. It wasn't me.

BEAR.
:m194:

zomg bear invasion!

Video of ISTJ female discussing the *NEW! IMPROVED!* MBTI 2 test:

[YOUTUBE]hNo93VR8zSE[/YOUTUBE]

So, um, am I supposed to post my video? o.o;

INFP female

[youtube]a9IHNBbm3uc[/youtube]

Lol! You can, if you want to! The thread is pretty much anything MBTI video related at this point.