Variations of Metal Music | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Variations of Metal Music

This page kills my computer....too many embedded videos!:(

I'm surprised at myself. I knew about this thread awhile ago, but I haven't posted my symphonic metal yet! so here it is:
[YOUTUBE]GdZn7k5rZLQ[/YOUTUBE]
[youtube]SO4LyKd-Hws[/youtube]
not the best sound quality, but its youtube, what do you expect?
[youtube]6UztEfwHt14[/youtube]
if you couldn't tell, I like nightwish, but here's some variety for y'all.
[youtube]XCxFTh-XDy8[/youtube]

Yay! Another Nightwish fan!

so, apparently, Lacuna Coil came out with a new album. I found out when I went to the store recently. It's an OK album, made awesome because she is so freaking hot. Make sure to hit HD, y'all.
[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r_VS2B48c24&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r_VS2B48c24&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
...and now I go hit up Nightwish. I've heard so much about them, especially from all my female friends.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yYtRgJdjQKk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yYtRgJdjQKk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

:m027:

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]hMSNgKMBqdc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]tClR3vISKIg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ZZ6Ef5soPV0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Now I need to get a Skyfire album. This stuff is amazing. Good share

Reactions: Wyote
Ugh, metal heads are pathetic. And the worst thing about them is, many of them think they are so original and not mainstream :lol:

In fact I despise any die hard fans that wear t-shirts with their favourite band on. If you like their music go have a blast at their concert, buy their cd's and whatever, but having hundred of posters and being totally enchanted by them just because you like their music is rather weird, when in fact the singers they look up to are total douche bags.

Yes not all singers are drug infested vermins, but most of them are.

I agree with you here. I also get tired of the whining about how bad life is. How about some songs about what we DO like in life? Besides romance and sex... a lot of metal is about non conformity, but they are still conforming to another genre where everyone acts and dresses the same.

The same applies to pop music. There is more to life than relationships.

Cynical me... this is why I never fit in. Yay!

Ugh, metal heads are pathetic. And the worst thing about them is, many of them think they are so original and not mainstream :lol:

In fact I despise any die hard fans that wear t-shirts with their favourite band on. If you like their music go have a blast at their concert, buy their cd's and whatever, but having hundred of posters and being totally enchanted by them just because you like their music is rather weird, when in fact the singers they look up to are total douche bags.

"Metal heads" are no more inherently pathetic than any other fans of any other genre or group of any sort. Individuals who blindly follow, ignorantly preach or haste-fully act in accordance to any group of any sort are the sect or sub-set if you will, that are actually indeed pathetic. This is typically the minority of any group, and is prevalent in them all.

Your statement is equivalent to saying people who like macaroni and cheese are pathetic.

Last edited:

That is a sweeping and incredibly ignorant statement. People who love and appreciate something can't wear t-shirts and put posters on their wall about it? They are pathetic? I'm not a metal head and I don't have posters on my wall of any band or anything like that, but I found your post insulting.

DARK TRANQUILLITY :) :) :) and ELUVEITIE :) :) :)

ohh and SOILWORK :) :) :)

[YOUTUBE]zOzCx-3h-jo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]1EIdbmR4GWk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]6D-FOf09JZI[/YOUTUBE]

I saw In Flames and Dark Tranquility in concert a few years ago...good show. But, I must say, KillSwitch Engage (played at the same show) absolutely killed it. That's been 6 or 7 years ago though.

wonder why no one talks about in flames ... :)
Maybe because they haven't been any good in, oh, 10 years or so...

tbh, I really don't care for most of the stuff mentioned in this thread so far.

Most metal is good, Slayer, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Judas Priest, all the most famous ones are the best. Less known bands I like, Parkway Drive and I Killed the Prom Queen. Wacken Open Air would be awesome