Using your skills to get what you want? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Using your skills to get what you want?

Oh lawd. You are so dramatic. Besides, what are you calling @Asa for? She will never reveal her true identity nor will she help you with this ridiculous campaign. Give up now. It's your only hope.

Hidden in the droid/evil cyborg @Scientia are the plans to the Death Star.. help me obi wan @Asa - you are my only hope.. 3D hologram replays.. lol

Ohhhh, @James ... there, there ((hugs, pats on back)) INFJs don't need money, anyway. We've above that.
@Scientia - nice yacht!

I didn't want to do this, but I have called Mrs Brighton. She forgave me about the fire truck and you girls @Asa @Scientia @Jet are in a lot of trouble for picking on me... she said you've done this before. I think you will be staying in this break time for sure. And ? I can play with the fire truck.. yeah. just me.

Exit to Star Wars theme tune..

I've been on the receiving end of this kind of behavior, and I saw through it. It might be something to consider. More importantly though, I think it is a matter to be entertained by your moral compass. Is it right, to you? How does or would it make you feel? Would a certain type of behavior damage your self esteem, or lower your vibration? I've entertained 'the dark side' only because I am interested in learning how a certain behavior will affect my energy, my aura, and my own mental and spiritual health, so that in the future I can avoid certain types of thinking that might wreak havoc on me, spiritually or otherwise. Just food for thought.

Maybe at work if I want someone to go do something without them feeling like I gave them an order. But like the case in the OP? Nah I would never do that, mostly because I would not keep people I feel alright manipulating in my life.

Reactions: Scientia
I feel too crap about myself if I knowingly take advantage of people. I have had to though, sometimes, make decisions to make sure that I don't take advantage, e.g. knowingly curb my various appetites through selective absence from some situations, especially when I'm short on resources.

Last edited:
We all affect the actions of others, but manipulation is when you intentionally deceive someone. But manipulation isn't always bad, in the same way lying isn't always bad.

Reactions: Scientia and Jet
We all affect the actions of others, but manipulation is when you intentionally deceive someone. But manipulation isn't always bad, in the same way lying isn't always bad.
Manipulation can also be when you intentionally get something out of another (through manipulation), it can be about using people to your advantage as well as deceiving them.