Typing your favorite characters/movies/anime/cartoons/etc | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Typing your favorite characters/movies/anime/cartoons/etc

Aye, it's because most actors have very little acting abilities. So, they make up for it by having films about themselves.

Aye, it's because most actors have very little acting abilities. So, they make up for it by having films about themselves.
Yeah, but if that applies also to De Niro (ENFJ), Streep (INFJ), and Hopkins (INTJ), well, things are not very promising for this whole acting factory. Turns out those are just strong (Se) interesting (Ni) people, who we would like to award anyway - for what they are, more than what they actually do. It's a bit painful realization.

:yo: how can i learn to do this? :)

i have a grasp on E and I
and also F and T

:yo: how can i learn to do this? :)

i have a grasp on E and I
and also F and T
idk, you just have to learn about Myers Briggs enough. I takes a while but eventually you just have enough understanding of the different functions so you develope a knack for it. Also, they are just guesses after all.

lol

Digimon:

Tai-ESTP
Matt-IXTX
Sora-IXFX
Joe-ISXJ
Izzy-IXTP
Kari-INFP
TK-EXFP?

Season 2:

Daisuke-ESTP(Tai Clone)
Yolei-ESFJ
Cody-ISFJ
TK-exFP
Ken-INXJ
kari-INFP

Season 3:

Rika-INTP
Takato-ENFP
Henry-ISFJ
kazu-ESTP
Kenta-ISFP
Jerri-INFX?

Season 4:

Takuya-ESTP
Zoe-ENFJ
Tommy-ESFP
Koiji-INTJ
Koichi-IXFP
JP-ESTP

Season 5:

Massaru: ESTP
Tohma:INTJ
Yoshino:IxFJ
Ikuto-EXFP

lol..I feel so weird doing digimon..but I still watch this show from time to time
I have a very hard time doing N and S though..

ok I think I'll try this now :) Thanks foureyes

Sailor Moon
Sailor Moon- ESFP
Sailor Mercury- INFJ
Sailor Mars- INTJ
Sailor Jupiter- ESTP
Sailor Venus- ESFP
Sailor Uranus- INTJ
Sailor Neptune- INTP
Sailor Pluto- INFP
Sailor Saturn- INFP

Hmm looking at this now.. I've always read the Japanese value introversion, so it's interesting that the older and stronger sailors (Uranus and onwards) are all introverts. You can actually observe introvert behaviour in them during the show (I'm not making guesses here).

lol here is some more I watch...

Vampire Diaries
Elena- ISFJ
Elena's aunt- ESFP
Stefan- INFJ
Damon- ESFP
Jeremy- ISFP
Bonnie- INFJ
Caroline- ESFP
Vicki- ISFP

Heroes
Silar- INTJ
Peter- INFJ
Nathan- ISTJ
their mom- INTJ
Claire- ESTP
Noah- INTJ
Hiro- ENFP
Ando- ISTP
Matt- INTP
Niki- INTJ
weird there are so many introverts I put here... mostly because so many are on their own in the show. No partners really except maybe Clairebear.

Digimon:

Tai-ESTP
Matt-IXTX
Sora-IXFX
Joe-ISXJ
Izzy-IXTP
Kari-INFP
TK-EXFP?
:rolleyes:
Matt-ISTP
Sora-ISFJ
Izzy-INTP
TK-INFP
mimi-ENFP
Kari-ISFP

I'm going to try to type the cast of Criminal Minds.

Jason Gideon - ENFJ(may be an I, but he seems to operate on E's functions.)
Aaron Hotchner - ESTJ
Spencer Reed - INXJ (He seems to be either an INTJ with a well developed F or vice versa)
Derek Morgan - ENFP
Penelope Garcia - ESFP
Emily Prentiss - ISFX(I haven't seen her enough to be able to tell)
JJ - Another SF. Unsure on I/E or P/J(Even though she's PR she seems like an I type)
David Rossi - Haven't seen him enough. Seems like an ST Type

Vampire Diaries
Elena- ISFJ
Elena's aunt- ESFP
Stefan- INFJ
Damon- ESFP
Jeremy- ISFP
Bonnie- INFJ
Caroline- ESFP
Vicki- ISFP

Heroes
Silar- INTJ
Peter- INFJ
Nathan- ISTJ
their mom- INTJ
Claire- ESTP
Noah- INTJ
Hiro- ENFP
Ando- ISTP
Matt- INTP
Niki- INTJ
weird there are so many introverts I put here... mostly because so many are on their own in the show. No partners really except maybe Clairebear.

I agree with all of the Vampire Diaries typings. With respect to Heroes though, I sort of see Matt as an ISFJ, Sylar as an INTP,and Nathan as an ENTJ

Monk

Adrian Monk: ISTJ
Natalie Teeger: ENFJ or ESFJ
Capt Stottlemeyer: XSTJ
Randy Disher: ENXP

Royal Pains

Hank Lawson: ENFJ
Evan R. Lawson: ESTP
Divya Katdare: ESTJ
Jill Casey: NF
Boris: INTJ

In Plain Sight

Mary Shannon: ESTJ
Marshall Mann:XNFJ
Stan McQueen: ISFJ
Jinx Shannon: ESFP
Brandi Shannon:ESFP
Detective Robert Dershowitz: ISTP
Raphael Ramirez: ISFP

Last edited:

Sailor Moon
Sailor Moon- ESFP
Sailor Mercury- INFJ
Sailor Mars- INTJ
Sailor Jupiter- ESTP
Sailor Venus- ESFP
Sailor Uranus- INTJ
Sailor Neptune- INTP
Sailor Pluto- INFP
Sailor Saturn- INFP

Hmm looking at this now.. I've always read the Japanese value introversion, so it's interesting that the older and stronger sailors (Uranus and onwards) are all introverts. You can actually observe introvert behaviour in them during the show (I'm not making guesses here).

Bolded the ones I mainly agree on, I can see Moon and Venus easily as ESFP. Ami being INFJ makes sense as well, I always saw Mars as INFJ but INTJ works as well. Jupiter is certainly not a T lol,she displays clear F behavior throughout the show, as she easily let her emotions take over her just for the sake of protecting others, She was very self-sacrificial, she would always sacrifice herself in the show o save others lol so I see some F dominance, I always saw her in this particular Set Fe>Fi>Se>Te>Ni>Ne>Ti>Si. Now I always saw Uranus as a sensor, she had tremendous coordination, speed, very realistic, to the point, a bit close minded on her views which she believed were correct..but I guess she does have some N characteristics. I always saw Neptune as a Feeler, a romantic at heart, very talented in the arts, she had tremendous Ni when predicting scenarios. I always saw Neptune as: Ni>Fi>Si>Ne>Ti>Te>Fe>Se.
I believe Pluto was certainly a Judger, she applied judgment on different situations, she was certainly not very laid-back, more anxious and well she sacrificed her whole life guarding that entrance in solitude at the expense of others, I always saw Pluto as an INFJ.

Last edited:
Based on the anime shows I've watched recently:

Code Geass:
Lelouch: INFJ/INTJ
Susaku: INFJ
Nunally: INFP
Euphemia: INFP
Cornelia: ESTJ
Kallen: ISTP
Diethard: ENTP
Emperor: ENTJ

Deathnote
Light: ENTJ
L: INTP
Near: INTJ
Mello: ENtP
Misa: ESFP
Light's dad: ESTJ
Ryuk: ENTP

Naruto
Naruto: ESFP
Sakura: ESFJ
Sasuke: INFJ?
Orochimaru: INTJ
Sudane: ESTP
Itachi: INFJ

INFJs:
Minami - Lucky Star
Misaki - Welcome to the NHK!
Azunyan - K-ON!
Angel - Angel Beats! (perhaps)
Sakaki - Azumanga Daiou

INTJs:
Both Dexters
Gutts from Berserk
Yamazaki from NHK!

ISTJ:
Shinku from Rozen Maiden

ENFP:
Yui - K-ON!
Miria - Baccano!
Osaka - Azumanga Daiou
Kagura - Gintama

ENFJ:
Isaac - Baccano!
Chiyo-chan - Azumanga Daiou

INFP:
Satou - NHK!
Noir - Rozen Maiden

ISFP:
Suiseiseki - Rozen Maiden

Also NSFW: http://i51.tinypic.com/15x4q34.png

Last edited:
Harry Potter
Harry- INFP
Serious- ENTP
Ron- ENFP
Hermione- INTJ
Hagrid- ISFP
Dumbledore-INFJ
Luna-INTP
The rest of them, well I really have no idea.

Harry is ISFP.
Sirius and not serious xD I'd say ENFP
Ron ESFP, he's no N
Hermione idk D: Maybe ISTJ
Hagrid ISFJ
Dumbledore INTJ
Luna INTP I agree
Fred & George maybe ENTP and ESFP (they can't be exactly the same...)
Ginny: ESFJ? o.o
Draco: ESTP
Voldemort: INTJ
Royal: ENFP (She's going to be in HP8 :D)
Neville: ISFJ?

Reactions: NeverAmI
INTJ - Sherlock Holmes

Throwing this out there, but the Oracle from the Matrix always seemed to be a highly developed INFJ...or an INFJ that is at peace, that is finally comfortable in her own skin. She is isolated off in the kitchen from a very small and select group of talent children, seems to have intimate conversations with one person at a time.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk5ahbpOsWA"]YouTube - Neo First Meets The Oracle[/ame]
She reminds me of me...a more advanced version of me. I have these kinds of conversations with people. When people are searching at certain stages, they come to me. I'm surprised when people come to me and ask advice, as I am a little young to me a mentor, but I do increasing amounts of intense "life coaching" with a handful of young pastors...and I am not one and have no degree in this area, it just naturally evolved.
Sorry...lol....that character was the only one that oddly jumped out at me in the Matrix films. Was always curious how others typed her.

Tin Man:

Glitch - ENFP
DG - ISTP
Wyatt Cain - ISTJ
Raw - INFJ
Azkadellia - ENTJ

For the most part the typings were pretty clear on those ones, a lot of MBTI cliches associated the characters. I still liked the movie a lot. I didn't have a favorite character in this, I loved them all!

Stargate Atlantis:

Joe Flanigan - ISTP
Teyla - INFJ
Dr. McKay - XNTJ (Sometimes I think ENTJ, other times INTJ)
Dr. Weir - INTJ
Dr. Zelenka - INTP
Dr. Beckett - ISFJ
Ronon - Haven't watched him enough yet, initial impression is ISTJ.

Flanigan and McKay tie for my favorite characters. I also like Dr. Weir a lot.

Hundred percent. (Unlike the actress in the movies, who is ISFP and should be a rock star.) Bella's adorable character is the main attraction of these books. :)

Horton from Horton Hears a Who! was ENFP, as well as his mini-friend, the mayor of the ants, whose quiet and critical son was INTP.

It seems every character of Robin Williams has been ENFP, from the most noble and dignified, to the most creepy ones. And all characters of Edward Norton are INTPs. In general, movies tend to become reality shows, and the actors more than ever are just projecting their own personalities in different situations. (Did you know that the personalities in Friends were based on preliminary interviews with the lead actors about their own lives?)

No, no, no! If Bella was iNfj, I doubt I would hate her so much. I dislike the way she thinks with a passion. I think she's more inFp, because she doesn't show the typical "Do what is best for everybody else at the risk of personal comfort" thing that iNfjs do... I don't see any Ni in her.

No, no, no! If Bella was iNfj, I doubt I would hate her so much. I dislike the way she thinks with a passion.

I think something got lost in translation here, but either way. Don't be so sure of that. Just because one person is one type or another does not mean you are going to like or dislike them more.

So, as I stated in a different thread, just watched the seventh seal:

Antonius Block, knight: INXJ
Death: INTJ
J