Bender: ESTP
Prof. Farnsworth: INTP
Dr. Zoidberg: ENFP
Hermes: ISTJ
Amy: ESFP
Kiff: INFP
Zapp: ESTP

:>

Anyone care to try to figure out what Travis Bickle would be?

Although, typing fictional characters is probably kind of useless. Aren't characters always exaggerated and stuff? The personalities I see in movies are never personalities I seem to find in real life.

characters with isfp or istp with type 7

do you guys know if they are any good anime characters with that similar personalities like mines? if you do please let me know thanks

i've often wondered what xena might be. i'm pretty sure about fj but don't know about the rest.

I think:

Xena - ENT (with an increasingly well-developed F) J
Gabrielle - INFP
Joxer - ISFP
Aries - ENTJ

Reactions: invisible
Godzilla is obviously ESTJ. Expressive, aware of surroundings, seeks truth, thick-skinned, seeks closure

Just finished the entire Malcolm in the Middle set and the father, Hal, is definitely my favorite character :)

Malcolm - ENTJ
Reese - ESFP
Dewey - INFP
Francis - ENFP
Lois - ENTJ
Hal - ESFP

The irony is, just after I came up with this, I realized how they eluded to Hal and Reese as being able to relate to one another...

Just finished the entire Malcolm in the Middle set and the father, Hal, is definitely my favorite character :)

Malcolm - ENTJ
Reese - ESFP
Dewey - INFP
Francis - ENFP
Lois - ENTJ
Hal - ESFP

The irony is, just after I came up with this, I realized how they eluded to Hal and Reese as being able to relate to one another...

Haha! Hal was an awesome character. I also liked Dewey.