Twilight | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Twilight

I'm a 9 year old with 16 years extra experience.

I can has date with 9 year old? Edward can...

I can't get into vampire romances. I was toying with the idea in the bookstore the other day, but then quickly walked away laughing when discovering one of the books titled:

"One bite stand"

I'm sorry, I just can't take it seriously enough to invest my time in...

I just don't get the whole Twilight craze. My best friend has gone tothe theater 3 times - I went once and was completely unimpressed. That main guy is not hot, he is creepy.

I liked the first 3 books (HATED the last one. like the author's mind got distorted with all the fame) and now I don't wanna know anything about them (I can't stand it when something I like get all popular)

I'm waiting to write the angry vampire rocker hate sex book.

It will be called, "Bite Me."

:m129:

I want to write a book about a guy from the future who shoots an austrian in cold blood who is painting on the side of the river. He is tried in court and sentenced to death.

The book is to take place in 1907, and would show the other side of the coin with regards to the old question; "If you could go back in time and kill adolf before he became a threat, would you?"

Showing the point that murder is still murder, no matter who the victim is. I also want to throw the covers off the idea that Europe wasn't as racist as he was at that time. That would only be a side moral to the story though, I want to focus mostly on the story of the man as he's looking back on what he did, and how unjust he feels being locked up and then executed is, especially considering who the man was he killed.

(blah blah blah, I'm not an apologist for the Nazi party, for all that I espouse genocide as a constant solution, I just dislike anyone being considered inhuman, especially when it skews true history)

I'm mainly not interested in the Twilight series because it was written for teens.

I liked the first few Anne Rice books, but somewhere along the lines she lost the freshness that made Interview such a good book. Some of the stand alone books weren't too bad. And Rice is a wonderful prose writer.

I prefer Kim Harrison's vampires. Anyone interested should check out Dead Witch Walking, her first book. It starts a bit slow, but stay with it.

HAHAHAA

BILLY BURKE
So I hear you're a 100-years-old. And interested in my 17-year-old daughter. So, mathematically that's like, what, a 40-year-old dating a 6-year-old?
ROBERT PATTINSON
Ummmmmmmm...
BILLY BURKE
Yeah, so my friend Chris Hansen would like you to have a seat right over here.

<33333

I actually really liked the Twilight books (well, the first two, mostly).

I wasn't going to read them because I'm not really into vampires or teen books. However, my friend wanted to see the movie, so I went with her.

I suppose I'm still a 13 year old girl at heart. Or perhaps a 13 year old girl with 11 years experience. ;) But, I found myself genuinely connected to the love story. I guess it made my inner F happy.

Now I'm going to shut up before I get shot. :b

:m024:

i suppose i can forgive you, considering i still love lady lovely locks (duchess ravewaves!)

I can't get into vampire romances. I was toying with the idea in the bookstore the other day, but then quickly walked away laughing when discovering one of the books titled:

"One bite stand"

I'm sorry, I just can't take it seriously enough to invest my time in...

Hahahhaaaa that is hilarious!

I LOVE harry potter books! I started reading them, formed an emotional attachment, and that's all it took for me..

I really enjoyed the movie,**wants cool vampire powers like that** but would do without the whole sniffing and hissing thing, and drinking blood, and being cold, and being immortal.