Twilight | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Twilight

i dun't like twilight...really...reminds me of Romeo and Juliet...i think that those two aren't very smart ppl...but i've read 2 of the books for twilight....uhm...they're ok..not my thing though

Although I won't say it's terrible I don't like it. To me it's cheesy and not romantic enough all the way from the characters to the environment.

When it comes to Vampires I prefer Anne Rice's work.

For people who aren't familiar with Anne Rice a rough comparison would be

Interview With the Vampire to Twilight the Movie

Read it (book 1 2 3, and not 4) , never was obsessed like some, but it's something to read. Not a big fan of the main character's until later on (book 2). The main guy though, too perfect, kind of cocky, a bit too much in general.

The movie was a waste of money, and a complete waste of time. But I like to torture myself, so I'd watch the next film to come out.

Last edited:
I have no desire to read it. Honestly though, I feel as if alot of my adversion to it has to do with the fact that it is popular. Which makes me feel kind of phony as a person.

I have no desire to read it. Honestly though, I feel as if alot of my adversion to it has to do with the fact that it is popular. Which makes me feel kind of phony as a person.

Should your interest in something make you feel phony mainly because of it's popularity?

Would that not make you phony by default if that is the case?

Should your interest in something make you feel phony mainly because of it's popularity?

Would that not make you phony by default if that is the case?

It is hard to explain. At times I feel like a purposly look for things that are seen as un-popular, just to further solidify my invidiuality. Yet, I still long to be understood and have something to connect on. It makes me feel fake a times makes me go around in circles asking myself "Are these true interests of mine? or have I tricked myself into thinking they are because if my invidutality?"

Mabye it is just my overactive Ni.

Reactions: Naxx
It is hard to explain. At times I feel like a purposly look for things that are seen as un-popular, just to further solidify my invidiuality. Yet, I still long to be understood and have something to connect on. It makes me feel fake a times makes me go around in circles asking myself "Are these true interests of mine? or have I tricked myself into thinking they are because if my invidutality?"

Mabye it is just my overactive Ni.

Sounds like a journey worth the walk.

Sounds like a journey worth the walk.

I feel as if it is untrue mostly. Although I won't deny the fact that I usually will avoid things that are popular. If I do beging to like them though (myspace and facebook being a few examles, I don't like myspace anymore though) I won't deny it.

If I were to discover everything that I like has been faked from day one though. I would be absoultly crushed, I mean, that is my identity. I don't think I could deal with an ego death like that.

OK....so Im a nerd I love the twilight books...The movie....well...they sorta screwed the pooch on it but I can enjoy it apart from the book. I personally LOVE vampire/horror/sci/fi/Romancy novels...I LOVE them I dunno why...OH YEA IM A NERD!!

I read the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series....i dunno like TEN TIMES!! (Lots of sex goin on in that series...:m200:)
Read the Merry Gentry series....(LOTS OF FAIRY SEX!!!) a gagillion times!

The Sookie stackhouse novels! AGAIN A TON!!

The house of night series...The mortal instruments series....

I LIKE SCI/FI Horror fantasy romance stuff...it just tickles my fancy....

I will say though I have a REALLY hard time with ann rice....I cant sit there and read 150 pages about how lestats hair blows in the breeze I swear she describes EVERY strand of his hair....UGH:m100:

ANYWAY...I have now shared my geekery...off you go!