Trump's Tantrum | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

Trump's Tantrum

Personally, he comes across more as a malignant narcissist to me. It doesn't matter though.
I agree completely with you. And I do believe he is suffering from serious delusions, though yes, such delusions of grandeur do come as part of the territory with overt / malignant narcissists, true. But psychopaths see others as objects, and unlike narcissists who cannot as easily differentiate between reality and fantasy, a psychopath doesn't have an impaired reality. They just don't care about their victims. I tend to lean into the notion that Trump is a narcissistic psychopath, but for certain a malignant narcissist, agreed.

I agree completely with you. And I do believe he is suffering from serious delusions, though yes, such delusions of grandeur do come as part of the territory with overt / malignant narcissists, true. But psychopaths see others as objects, and unlike narcissists who cannot as easily differentiate between reality and fantasy, a psychopath doesn't have an impaired reality. They just don't care about their victims. I tend to lean into the notion that Trump is a narcissistic psychopath, but for certain a malignant narcissist, agreed.
I'm no professional myself, and if I were having a closer 'personal' look would be much better. As he appears from a distance though.
Depending on which DSM you subscribe to (haha), some narcissists also categorize others as objects, and some definitions of psychopathy aren't compatible with narcissism. It's murky territory but the general consensus is he's not all right in the head.
In my experience psychopaths don't tend to emotionally invest in things, and do not have "a weak backbone" - like to me, I imagine more like Slobodan Milošević. EDIT. Slobodan to me is more a 'pure' psychopath, is what I mean to say, rather than narcissist or narcissistic psychopath.

I'm no professional myself, and if I were having a closer 'personal' look would be much better. As he appears from a distance though.
Depending on which DSM you subscribe to (haha), some narcissists also categorize others as objects, and some definitions of psychopathy aren't compatible with narcissism. It's murky territory but the general consensus is he's not all right in the head.
In my experience psychopaths don't tend to emotionally invest in things, and do not have "a weak backbone" - like to me, I imagine more like Slobodan Milošević. EDIT. Slobodan to me is more a 'pure' psychopath, is what I mean to say, rather than narcissist or narcissistic psychopath.
Agreed. I think as @jkxx noted in another discussion earlier today that psychopaths antisocial tendencies do fit in with Trump, and ofc his lack of empathy. But yes, I know the sort of psychopath you speak of and it is a different animal indeed than the narcissistic psychopath.

But funny enough I saw a vid the other night from an author and professor on personality disorders, specializing in narcissism who said that narcissists are far more psychopathic than pure psychopaths. His name is Sam Vaknin - if you are interested in his work. Pretty fascinating stuff.

More psychopathic than pure psychopaths? I'm curious about his rationale for this. I'm familiar with Mr. Vaknin & his work; he's clinically diagnosed as well (unless I've mixed him up for somebody else). It is interesting though.

We're a little off topic now ^_^
Lol, it is the Same Vaknin ;). Watch the vid and he will make perfect sense of it. And yes.. we are officially derailed.

Now that Trump has been impeached twice, wouldn't an armed protest be fruitless to sway the election results, since Trump legally can't be president again?
No.

There will still be people who feel that they can overrule election results through force, or disregard the impeachment process as a kangaroo court.

Also, Trump hasn't been barred from serving a second term yet. The Senate can choose to lock him out if they convict him, but he has to have a trial first.

Now that Trump has been impeached twice, wouldn't an armed protest be fruitless to sway the election results, since Trump legally can't be president again?
Logically yes, but these goons are trying to overthrow the government.

Hahaha lol

Now for an huge msm bruh.

He really thinks Nazis are everywhere
They're not exactly no where though. In other words, there are too many. There may not be as many nazis in the world as there are pedophiles in the democratic party, but there are more than a few which is... too many.

*Kids of parents I know got in trouble at school for laying down to make a swastika on the school gym floor and someone took a pic. It was big news around here and the kids got in trouble. They didn't do that because nazis aren't a thing. They've been empowered by this current administration (they all admit it). Whether kids do it to be funny or because they're really nazis isn't the issue. It's that they're being exposed to it because it is a problem moreso now than at any other time in recent history

*Kids of parents I know got in trouble at school for laying down to make a swastika on the school gym floor and someone took a pic. It was big news around here and the kids got in trouble. They didn't do that because nazis aren't a thing. They've been empowered by this current administration (they all admit it). Whether kids do it to be funny or because they're really nazis isn't the issue. It's that they're being exposed to it because it is a problem moreso now than at any other time in recent history
You're too old to be in on the joke. Like the boomers that used to screech and clutch their pearls in terror at the thought of little Johnny and Jane listening to heavy metal and becoming school shooters as a result (somehow?) You are on the outside looking in. Too old to be part of the joke.