Trump's Tantrum | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

Trump's Tantrum

You're too old to be in on the joke. Like the boomers that used to screech and clutch their pearls in terror at the thought of little Johnny and Jane listening to heavy metal and becoming school shooters as a result (somehow?) You are on the outside looking in. Too old to be part of the joke.
Rude. I demand to speak with a manager!

You're too old to be in on the joke. Like the boomers that used to screech and clutch their pearls in terror at the thought of little Johnny and Jane listening to heavy metal and becoming school shooters as a result (somehow?) You are on the outside looking in. Too old to be part of the joke.

I used to draw swazticas in the sand in elementary school. I thought it was hilarious, but it freaked people out so I had to stop. That's what I get for having superior humor. And genes.

I used to draw swazticas in the sand in elementary school. I thought it was hilarious, but it freaked people out so I had to stop. That's what I get for having superior humor. And genes.
I look forward to omitting the part of this story where you were joking and cancelling you. No platform for your hate, bigot!

30,000 troops/national guard deployed to DC as of yesterday last I've heard.

MW-IH757_lincol_20200602212348_ZQ.jpg
12dc-troops-superJumbo-v2.jpg
XRzlD-1610560533-184096-blog-hypatia-h_2da708625cdb4f06cf22292af9225462-h_b74240f85d9005a71e48e07cec8fa22f-300.JPG
web1_20210113-20.jpg

I look forward to omitting the part of this story where you were joking and cancelling you. No platform for your hate, bigot!

It's ok, I was cancelled long ago

I fear for my life every second of every day in this Trump era. I know that we all are going to die. Covid will wipe out half the population and violent trump supporters the other half.

Thankfully I hear that CNN and MSNBC blasts non-stop in heaven. The coverage of course is depicting how evil trump is and how covid is actually worse than the bubonic plague.

So either way we win.

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
Well...is America now great again, or what?
Yeah! For a few more days, but when Biden takes over this country will be destroyed. Riots everywhere the like no one has ever seen. Looting, murder, so much murder, homelessness will skyrocket. America will be doomed. This is Biden's America. Enjoy the last few days of the Great America!

Yeah! For a few more days, but when Biden takes over this country will be destroyed. Riots everywhere the like no one has ever seen. Looting, murder, so much murder, homelessness will skyrocket. America will be doomed. This is Biden's America. Enjoy the last few days of the Great America!
:tearsofjoy:

images - 2021-01-16T161742.490.jpeg I looked at a coin and saw the side profile of Queen Elizabeth ii. It made me appreciate having same head of state, my entire lifetime. I sort of wish it would skip Charles, and go straight to William, when the time comes.

I think 2021 should be the year of not biased, non-partisan, facts only news. It's disturbing how much influence the info-tainment, opinion piece 'news' shows have. That would be neat
That's a lovely dream. Not gonna happen buto agree 100%.

As I'm sure everyone can tell the mass hysteria gets on my nerves