Trump's Tantrum | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

Trump's Tantrum

@Reason But when the president himsel is a pedophile, not just some of the corrupt people around him, then certainly that is not the sort of flaws that a president should have. Have you seen the women from Epsteins evidence talking about Trump being present at these "parties" with little girls? Testimony from a now woman who was used by Trump at age 13 at one such event after he asked her age and then told her she looked just like his daughter. Not to mention that Trump is mentally volatile and highly unstable. The guy is scary.
I neither believe nor disbelieve the accusations against Trump, Bill Clinton, or any of the rest of them. Let it be proven in court.

Why not just get rid of all of them as this tribalism is just ridiculous when the swamp as a while is ignored. I really don't get it when all the focus has been on Trump for the past five years while the system as a whole is so much more rotten. This is convo is an example why I don't buy into ideologies much anymore as it blinds people to the obvious.
Teams are for losers and yes tribalism can be used as a smokescreen for bad behavior.

I neither believe nor disbelieve the accusations against Trump, Bill Clinton, or any of the rest of them. Let it be proven in court.
This is what's wrong with the world today.. girls, so many girls not being believed because the male accused has power or seems charming or fill in the blank..

We have to believe children and women who say the are being or have been molested / raped.. or it will continue, unabated until the end of time.

He's the most revolting excuse for a man. I cannot imagine a vile and rapey character like him actually becoming the president.. Sources ( multiple ) who gave depositions in the Epstein case said that it was Trump who trained Jeffrey Epstein, not the other way around.. Trump was already trafficking children, girls from a modelling agent creeper friend and Epsteining them out to pedophile buddies in Trump towers long before Jeffrey began. It was reported that these girls were kept 10 or so in one flat, often from foreign countries, promised modeling jobs then trafficked.

And you can bet "president" Trump was sampling the as well.
I haven't heard that trump was a trafficking mentor. Every single Democrat in government is a pedophile so I suppose it could be true!

This is what's wrong with the world today.. girls, so many girls not being believed because the male accused has power or seems charming or fill in the blank..

We have to believe children and women who say the are being or have been molested / raped.. or it will continue, unabated until the end of time.
Did you ever read To Kill A Mockingbird

You should reread it :)
I understand the subtext, but Reason... the man was great friends with Epstein, is named in the flight logs, alongside Clinton, dozens of girls and women recanted tearful stories of assault.. too many to just be "seeking money" or fame.. and he himself has been recorded talking about grabbing girls by the crotch. I don't think this compares to the book. Trump is not innocent, he is blatantly vile.

What Misty is saying here - people with Trump's lack of empathy or just general caring for others and proven tendency to exploit others cannot be allowed the freedom to continue to do this because of the high level of damage they cause to those whom they exploit. We ordinarily recognize this for those who commit torture and murder and this is best understood along the same lines. That the damage may not be as outwardly visible doesn't negate its reality. Once we get here it is not possible to give such a person a pass regardless of what they might be good at apart from this trait.

The additional evidence out there showing these two together is especially damning although the exact details of how many were abused matter too because these are all instances of a human being deprived of a normal life and future.

There is a separate and rather urgent thread about the damage expected of such a person if they are placed in a position of power.

I think @Reason's concern is more about "Innocent till proven Guilty".

That being said, what I've seen so far & my understanding of his personality is damning. I'm not sure he'll be convicted because people with power often aren't.
Which is the point as well.. He will likely never be found guilty of these things.. bc of his power. So the victims never get the vindication they desperately deserve and this guy will continue to reoffend.

When the left is on the same page as Q anon

Wtf is this timeline
giphy.gif

Reactions: dZpADTLrPmX4c
During the breech of the government building it has been reported by his own staff that Trump sat glued to the television set, saying nothing. He didn't attempt to stop it. He called the gathering and riled up his supporters. He incited it. However, Trump did not murder those people.

In a way I think he felt betrayed by the power his followers lacked. He was probably envisioning something much more violent and glorious.

During the breech of the government building it has been reported by his own staff that Trump sat glued to the television set, saying nothing. He didn't attempt to stop it. He called the gathering and riled up his supporters. He incited it. However, Trump did not murder those people.

In a way I think he felt betrayed by the power his followers lacked. He was probably envisioning something much more violent and glorious.
Like a true psychopath.. At least he is consistent.