Trump's Tantrum | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

Trump's Tantrum

The reason is that all roads ultimately lead back to China and the swamp is all in this, got to love that they are in full panic mode after their laptops were taken from their offices back on the 6th.
If only China was a strong as they appeared outwardly. Can still be dangerous though even in their collapse.
Did I say voter fraud was impossible? I don't recall saying that.

At what point will enough be enough? Because I don't think it's fair to claim that these allegations of widespread voter fraud and a rigged election have not been investigated. I agree with Mitt Romney in that no audit would convince the Trump base in the election being fair. Especially since Trump won't stop insisting it wasn't. (A claim he made before the election even took place in case he lost, let's not forget.)

To me, the objections do not appear to be in good faith. Especially considering all the members who did change their mind after the insurrection started. Just seems like they were going for cheap political points.

Here's the whole Romney speech since I keep quoting it anyway.
Perhaps it will be enough once it matches the amount of time the democrats spent talking about election fraud. 4 years.

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
Perhaps it will be enough once it matches the amount of time the democrats spent talking about election fraud. 4 years.
Were democrats suggesting that the votes themselves were invalid? like it wouldn't surprise me if they did, but I don't recall that myself. In either case it wasn't the same protracted struggle for concession; that's more Trump's personality than anything though.

Were democrats suggesting that the votes themselves were invalid? like it wouldn't surprise me if they did, but I don't recall that myself. In either case it wasn't the same protracted struggle for concession; that's more Trump's personality than anything though.
You haven't heard that Putin got Trump elected in 2016? Interesting. What are your sources of news typically?

You haven't heard that Putin got Trump elected in 2016? Interesting. What are your sources of news typically?
I've heard that narrative, yes. My understanding of it was, it didn't disqualify votes cast for him, which seems to be a point of contention now.
My news sources tend to be all-over. I don't like grabbing something and running with it (sometimes exceptions must be made).

I've heard that narrative, yes. My understanding of it was, it didn't disqualify votes cast for him, which seems to be a point of contention now.
My news sources tend to be all-over. I don't like grabbing something and running with it (sometimes exceptions must be made).
Am I understanding this right that challenging the legality of an election is damaging to democracy but implying that the president is a foreign puppet is not? It's not a rhetorical or sarcastic question I'm trying to understand.

Am I understanding this right that challenging the legality of an election is damaging to democracy but implying that the president is a foreign puppet is not? It's not a rhetorical or sarcastic question I'm trying to understand.
That's my understanding, yes, that there is a difference. If only because one posits an out-group's interference, whereas the other suggests (accurate or not) in-group interference.
There may be other reasons too, that I've not considered.

The election was actually being rigged in favor of Hillary however the military got involved behind the scenes and approached Trump so what we been seeing for the past five years was a counter coup against the deep state. Russian involvement was in favor of the Democrats however they were being pulled into a trap as the uranium sale to Russia was skimmed over where some was sent off to North Korea and Iran to build a bomb that would have been traced back then blamed on Putin thus causing another war. So all this crap about Russia was really a diversion to shift attention and blame so they could get off the hook for another false flag.

Reactions: Reason and Stu
The election was actually being rigged in favor of Hillary however the military got involved behind the scenes and approached Trump so what we been seeing for the past five years was a counter coup against the deep state. Russian involvement was in favor of the Democrats however they were being pulled into a trap as the uranium sale to Russia was skimmed over where some was sent off to North Korea and Iran to build a bomb that would have been traced back then blamed on Putin thus causing another war. So all this crap about Russia was really a diversion to shift attention and blame so they could get off the hook for another false flag.
I guess I left off a word in my previous post:
You haven't heard that allegedly Putin got Trump elected in 2016? Interesting. What are your sources of news typically?
Fixed.

@Roses In The Vineyard would you agree with me that Trump's personality although it's good in many circumstances is ill matched for the capitol riots? I mean the guy is a disruptor not a harmonizer which has its uses but not for something quite like this.

@Roses In The Vineyard would you agree with me that Trump's personality although it's good in many circumstances is ill matched for the capitol riots? I mean the guy is a disruptor not a harmonizer which has its uses but not for something quite like this.

You got to be joking when almost the entire government is corrupt filled to the brim with pedophiles and other subhuman trash.

You got to be joking when almost the entire government is corrupt filled to the brim with pedophiles and other subhuman trash.
Does whether or not the people around him are shitty have anything to do with the fact that he's human and that humans are never good at everything? People have strengths and weaknesses and the same is true for presidents.

Reactions: Wyote
Does whether or not the people around him are shitty have anything to do with the fact that he's human and that humans are never good at everything? People have strengths and weaknesses and the same is true for presidents.

Why not just get rid of all of them as this tribalism is just ridiculous when the swamp as a while is ignored. I really don't get it when all the focus has been on Trump for the past five years while the system as a whole is so much more rotten. This is convo is an example why I don't buy into ideologies much anymore as it blinds people to the obvious.

Reactions: Reason
@Reason But when the president himsel is a pedophile, not just some of the corrupt people around him, then certainly that is not the sort of flaws that a president should have. Have you seen the women from Epsteins evidence talking about Trump being present at these "parties" with little girls? Testimony from a now woman who was used by Trump at age 13 at one such event after he asked her age and then told her she looked just like his daughter. Not to mention that Trump is mentally volatile and highly unstable. The guy is scary.

Bff's 4 eva
In 2002, Trump told New York Magazine, "I've known Epstein for 15 years. Terrific Guy." He even added that "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

“I think a lot of men have dodged a bullet with Epstein’s death and, yes, Trump was definitely one of them,”

Using comprehensive firsthand interviews, transcripts and court reports, a disturbing new book, "All the President’s Women", discovers at least 67 separate accusations of inappropriate behaviour, including 26 instances of unwanted sexual contact by US President Donald Trump.

Backstage at the Oscar de la Renta fashion show in New York in the early '90s, Trump suddenly appeared in the dressing room and all the teenage models grabbed their robes. “OK now ladies, drop 'em,” he said as he threw his arms open. He strode around the dressing room oblivious to the young girls’ obvious discomfort....

In 2002, Trump told New York Magazine, "I've known Epstein for 15 years. Terrific Guy." He even added that "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

“I think a lot of men have dodged a bullet with Epstein’s death and, yes, Trump was definitely one of them,”

Using comprehensive firsthand interviews, transcripts and court reports, a disturbing new book, "All the President’s Women", discovers at least 67 separate accusations of inappropriate behaviour, including 26 instances of unwanted sexual contact by US President Donald Trump.

Backstage at the Oscar de la Renta fashion show in New York in the early '90s, Trump suddenly appeared in the dressing room and all the teenage models grabbed their robes. “OK now ladies, drop 'em,” he said as he threw his arms open. He strode around the dressing room oblivious to the young girls’ obvious discomfort....
He's the most revolting excuse for a man. I cannot imagine a vile and rapey character like him actually becoming the president.. Sources ( multiple ) who gave depositions in the Epstein case said that it was Trump who trained Jeffrey Epstein, not the other way around.. Trump was already trafficking children, girls from a modelling agent creeper friend and Epsteining them out to pedophile buddies in Trump towers long before Jeffrey began. It was reported that these girls were kept 10 or so in one flat, often from foreign countries, promised modeling jobs then trafficked.

And you can bet "president" Trump was sampling them as well.

Last edited: