Trump's Tantrum | INFJ Forum

Trump's Tantrum

Drumpf's e x i s t e n c e**

I have to disagree. His life is as good as over as soon as he's out of the white house
He'll keep spinning tales. Probably get paid as a guest announcer for wrestling. Keep running the hustle.
His plan is to run for 2024, hopefully all his followers wake up and jump that train.

What gets me is the donation site thing with the "must donate more than $8,000" otherwise his own followers are being scammed as they pay off his bills (and personal lawsuits?) for him.

He's a shark with nothing else left to eat and has turned on his own. And that's putting sharks down.

Last edited:
He's a shark with nothing else left eat and has turned on his own. And that's putting sharks down.

Drumpfs theme song was in our hearts this entire time

It's meeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Again this is directed towards no one, again again, you aren't going to believe it and I am not even going to try and document this because that will be discredited as well.
Now that the legal part is out of the way. You may want to do some INDEPENDENT research that doesn't rely on the msm on what is going on via the 2020 election. I am confident you will have a way of dis-crediting her but you may want to look into the information Sydney Powell has. From your perspective Trump is not going to lose.....the software that was used (and yes even if I had written it you won't believe this) was designed to do what it did and that is to change the voting out come. That has all been documented, will be filed via lawsuits this week. Look at the bright side! Now you have something to do to take shots at me again.........

P.S. The numbers I posted about vote tampering, you were correct! They were indeed wrong, the numbers are MUCH higher than that.

It's meeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Again this is directed towards no one, again again, you aren't going to believe it and I am not even going to try and document this because that will be discredited as well.
Now that the legal part is out of the way. You may want to do some INDEPENDENT research that doesn't rely on the msm on what is going on via the 2020 election. I am confident you will have a way of dis-crediting her but you may want to look into the information Sydney Powell has. From your perspective Trump is not going to lose.....the software that was used (and yes even if I had written it you won't believe this) was designed to do what it did and that is to change the voting out come. That has all been documented, will be filed via lawsuits this week. Look at the bright side! Now you have something to do to take shots at me again.........

P.S. The numbers I posted about vote tampering, you were correct! They were indeed wrong, the numbers are MUCH higher than that.
Where's the evidence? Documented where?Every lawsuit Trump has filed has been thrown out by the courts.

He lost. Get over it. We need to move on as a country. Enough of the conspiracies.

Last edited:
JOINT STATEMENT FROM ELECTIONS INFRASTRUCTURE GOVERNMENT COORDINATING COUNCIL & THE ELECTION INFRASTRUCTURE SECTOR COORDINATING EXECUTIVE COMMITTEES

CISA Rumor Control

But I guess it's pointless to share this information because you will just discredit the source, DHS, as the Deep State. How can anyone believe Trump on anything? He started the Obama birther conspiracy only to years later admit it was untrue. I'm just going to say it. But anyone who continues to follow Trump and buy into his conspiracies is ignorant and living in an alternative reality of their choosing. You expect people to deny valid and credible sources for the unfounded ranting of this lying ego maniac and his toadies? Look at the law firms dropping his cases. The truth is that he was a terrible president. He was rabidly divisive and quite frankly, if he had his way, an authoritarian. He lost because people turned out in droves to cast him out of office. And because he was stupid enough to discourage voting by mail in a pandemic.

Sydney Powell

:thonking:
The_Plot_Against_the_President_%28film%29.jpg

61AVVuOYv1L._UY200_.jpg