Tits / Ass / cuteness test. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Tits / Ass / cuteness test.

Your result for The Tits, Ass, and Cuteness Test ...
Curvy and Naughty

Raw score: 63% Big Breasts, 68% Big Ass, and 44% Cute!

---

I didn't much like that test... The pictures were too low rez and most of the women I didn't find attractive

;D

Skinny and Cute

Raw score: 30% Big Breasts, 27% Big Ass, and 72% Cute!

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to smaller breasts, smaller asses, and cuter composure than others who've taken the test.

Note that you scored low on both breast and ass size. This means you appreciate thinner, harder bodies. You are most likely to appreciate a super-model. Relatively, you are less attracted to round, soft, sloppy women.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens.(that makes me sound like a pedo.) If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your higher than average score suggests you appreciate a cuter, more innocent look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrities: Jessica Alba, an absolute goddess, and Natalie Portman, if you can handle her acting.

Curvy and Naughty
Raw score: 85% Big Breasts, 64% Big Ass, and 20% Cute!

12721672871883664440.jpeg

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to larger breasts, larger asses, and sexier composures than others who've taken the test.

Note that you like women overall curvier than average.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your lower than average score suggests you appreciate a sexier, naughtier look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrities: Supermodel Laetitia Casta and Actress Angelina Jolie.

:yo:

love full boobs and a nice round butt and long hair, but I also like girls with smaller boobs too, I pay keen attention to the face though a lot.