Tits / Ass / cuteness test. | INFJ Forum

Tits / Ass / cuteness test.

T

The Jester

Finally, a real test.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-tits,-ass,-and-cuteness-test

I don't think that it's nsfw since there are no nude pictures in it, just language.

Cute & Small Boobs

Raw score: 37% Big Breasts, 59% Big Ass, and 68% Cute!

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to smaller breasts, larger asses, and sexier composure than others who've taken the test.

Note that because you scored small on breasts but large on ass size, it might appear you like girls bottom heavy. That's probably not the case. What's more likely is that you notice curvy, voluptuous butts, and you don't like big, fake boobs. Big real boobs are even worse because of the sag.
I don't want my asses TOO large though.

Anyway, my third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your higher than average score suggests you appreciate a cuter, nicer look. Kudos!
It's true, I love cute / innocent women. To deflower them of course.

Recommended Celebrity:
Hilary Duff, because she is the ultimate in cute! Especially since she lost that baby fat!
Alright, I'll contact her right away. Thanks mr. Testmaker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top-Heavy!

Raw score: 48% Big Breasts, 41% Big Ass, and 48% Cute!

I can't lie, I like em big breats and booties

Top-Heavy!

Raw score: 48% Big Breasts, 41% Big Ass, and 48% Cute!

I can't lie, I like em big breats and booties

[YOUTUBE]2ImZTwYwCug[/YOUTUBE]

You didn't score high on big breasts though..

[YOUTUBE]2ImZTwYwCug[/YOUTUBE]

You didn't score high on big breasts though..

Umm, I scored higher on big breasts than big asses. I didn't quite like the pictures in this test though

Meh, me neither.
But hey, a wank is a wank, right?

That is true.

Angelina Jolie is hot though, watched Tomb raider last night, yummi. She's gotten a bit old now though, but she's ventured into the land of milfs.

The satanic references in the movie also made it worthwhile

I can't decide which is more cute. I think they're both adorable, in their own ways.

Tits:

tits.jpg

Ass:

ass.jpg

Reactions: Morgain and Moxie
If we can't find ourselves a girl, we always have eachother, right?

A hole's a hole.

And Shai might even join us. He has commented me on my cute ass yesterday.

Hey, you take what you can get, eh?

Cute & Small Boobs

Raw score: 26% Big Breasts, 50% Big Ass, and 80% Cute!

Apparently, I'm an ass chick, if I would swing that way. :D

Raw score: 30% Big Breasts, 55% Big Ass, and 60% Cute!

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to smaller breasts, larger asses, and sexier composure than others who've taken the test.

Note that because you scored small on breasts but large on ass size, it might appear you like girls bottom heavy. That's probably not the case. What's more likely is that you notice curvy, voluptuous asses, and they turn you on. Breasts are hit or miss, though, and besides, extremely large ones are just saggy and gross, in your opinion.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your lower than average score suggests you appreciate a sluttier look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrity: J-Lo, when she's looking extra sexy. Probably not when she's acting.

Skinny and Cute

Raw score: 30% Big Breasts, 27% Big Ass, and 76% Cute!

Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to smaller breasts, smaller asses, and cuter composure than others who've taken the test.

Recommended Celebrities: Jessica Alba, an absolute goddess, and Natalie Portman, if you can handle her acting.

Raw score: 37% Big Breasts, 27% Big Ass, and 60% Cute!

Skinny and sexy.