Quinlan

Right the First Time!
Jun 12, 2008
MBTI
ISFP
http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-social-proficiency-test

THE COOLEST ONE IN THE ROOM

You scored a total of 39 out of 43!
You are social brilliance. You never misstep. You never falter. You can divide your attention between many friends at once and never make them feel like they are getting less than your full self. You make people feel good about themselves because you truly listen. No one thinks ill of you because you are never found gossiping or saying hurtful things. You are generally the coolest one in the room and are like a magnet for friends.

That's weird, I consider myself socially awkward.

Last edited:
SOCIAL BUTTERFLY
You scored a total of 38 out of 43!

You know how to work your circle of friends and are always polite and intensely interested in what they have to say. You aren't driven by personal gain but instead by a genuine interest in people. However, sometimes your overt friendliness can make you seem a little on the fake side, but that is VERY rare.

Pfft. There's a difference between polite and interested. And overt friendliness... teehee!

39 out of 43: The Coolest One in the Room.

Unlikely.

I got 41. This is all of what it said that is true for me: "You make people feel good about themselves because you truly listen. No one thinks ill of you because you are never found gossiping or saying hurtful things."

41 - Coolest one in the room? Hardly. The most polite? Maybe.

You scored a total of 39 out of 43!
You are social brilliance. You never misstep. You never falter. You can divide your attention between many friends at once and never make them feel like they are getting less than your full self. You make people feel good about themselves because you truly listen. No one thinks ill of you because you are never found gossiping or saying hurtful things. You are generally the coolest one in the room and are like a magnet for friends.

heh.

I got 40. I think all the truly cool people are people you would never suspect unless you strike up a conversation with them =)

I refuse to take this test, just based off of the results.

It seems...too easy.

Too easy for an INFJ hehe.

You scored a total of 40 out of 43!

SOCIAL BUTTERFLY

You scored a total of 38 out of 43!
You know how to work your circle of friends and are always polite and intensely interested in what they have to say. You aren't driven by personal gain but instead by a genuine interest in people. However, sometimes your overt friendliness can make you seem a little on the fake side, but that is VERY rare.

You scored a total of 40 out of 43!

---

Despite the score, I do not like this test. Everyone has different ways and methods of social navigation, and it is something that can't be quanitated, IMO.

27 out of 43
THE SMOOTH ONE
For the most part you blend into social gatherings easily. You are honest and generally polite. Every now and then you let something slip out that should be kept quiet but you tend to know how to recover and get back in the mix. You generally want to know about other people but often times care a little more about whats going on with you.

My guess of what the problem is:

The test is based off of social rules...and if you follow those rules you're charismatic. This is a false assumption...a bit part of being charismatic is about knowing which rules you break at the right time.

So this test is more a test of politeness then it is a test of social skill/charisma.

THE SMOOTH ONE

You scored a total of 29 out of 43!
For the most part you blend into social gatherings easily. You are honest and generally polite. Every now and then you let something slip out that should be kept quiet but you tend to know how to recover and get back in the mix. You generally want to know about other people but often times care a little more about whats going on with you.

You scored a total of 42 out of 43!

Umm...OK.

cheers,
Ian

SOCIAL BUTTERFLY

You scored a total of 34 out of 43!

I wish I were a social butterfly. A jerk I know said I am 'childish' because I just stare off into space at social functions and don't carry on a conversation.