The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

Your Sins are Revealed, Your Fate is Sealed
Your sin has been measured. You have committed many sins, but Wrath is the mortal sin that has done you in. Just below, discover your full sinful breakdown and learn what it is about you that codemns you to hell.

I did not need a test for that :tearsofjoy:

The rest is medium to low, but a little inaccurate because some questions don't apply.

View attachment 54178
Me and not lustful? :smilingimp::joycat::joycat::joycat:

Now to look what you have... :D

Edit: so, I followed the quiz's advice and went for a 5-year skip. This came out:

View attachment 54179
Seems I won't be able to join you in hell :(

Did you perform an immortality spell? ;)

3cb2cf5890528a97199a5b6400810cde.png

Primarily slothful, as expected.

Reactions: Amaterasu
20200122_002032.jpg

Well, maybe I'm not the greatest. Haha :sweatsmile:

Edit: Also I watched an anime recently that has to do with the sins as people
Its Re:Zero very well written. Binged watched it in two days.

I don't need a quiz. . I know I'm doomed. . like I used to tell a band mate(of a worship team). . I'm going to hell, it's just a matter of for how long. .
lol... I've always said I'm going straight to hell because of my sense of humor lol...

lol... I've always said I'm going straight to hell because of my sense of humor lol...
Like the Braveheart scene. . "the Lord tells me he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure you're fucked". .

Reactions: Ginny and April
Like the Braveheart scene. . "the Lord tells me he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure you're fucked". .
:tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Ginny
Ok so apparently I'm a lazy bum lol

7sins.png

Reactions: April
Greed: Medium

Gluttony: Medium

Wrath: Medium

Sloth: High

Envy: Very Low

Lust: Medium

Pride: Low

meh, too predictable

Reactions: Ren
I honestly thought it would be Pride. The questions weren't very good in that area.

Envy would be a close second though. With Wrath replacing Sloth over the past few years.

upload_2020-2-21_16-48-36.png

Reactions: Ren
Lust is highest for me. That makes sense. And might I say that there are some very sensual people replying to this forum.

Hit me up with them digits. ;)