The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

So pride is what made Satan become Satan.

1) "The sin of pride is the sin of sins. It was this sin, we're told, which transformed Lucifer, an anointed cherub of God, the very "seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty," into Satan, the devil, the father of lies, the one for whom Hell itself was created. We're warned to guard our hearts against pride lest we too "fall into the same condemnation as the devil."

2) St. Augustine of Hippo (354-430 A.D.) wrote, "'Pride is the commencement of all sin' because it was this which overthrew the devil, from whom arose the origin of sin; and afterwards, when his malice and envy pursued man, who was yet standing in his uprightness, it subverted him in the same way in which he himself fell. For the serpent, in fact, only sought for the door of pride whereby to enter when he said, 'Ye shall be as gods.'"

I'm fucked.

So pride is what made Satan become Satan.

1) "The sin of pride is the sin of sins. It was this sin, we're told, which transformed Lucifer, an anointed cherub of God, the very "seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty," into Satan, the devil, the father of lies, the one for whom Hell itself was created. We're warned to guard our hearts against pride lest we too "fall into the same condemnation as the devil."

2) St. Augustine of Hippo (354-430 A.D.) wrote, "'Pride is the commencement of all sin' because it was this which overthrew the devil, from whom arose the origin of sin; and afterwards, when his malice and envy pursued man, who was yet standing in his uprightness, it subverted him in the same way in which he himself fell. For the serpent, in fact, only sought for the door of pride whereby to enter when he said, 'Ye shall be as gods.'"

I'm fucked.
Damn son. You're taking this quiz rather seriously! Lol

Yup.. but I guess you have to be cheaty or sleep with multiple peeps at once to get "lust" in this quiz. My lust is in the "marriage minded arena".. but then it's on. -.-
Haha, same
:innocent:
Holdin hands n kissin on the cheek

Yeah, me too.

I also took it again. Bizzare *cough*
View attachment 53925
;)
Ha!

Deleted member 16771 Smash?

giphy.gif