The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz | INFJ Forum

The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

Satya

C'est la vie
Retired Staff
May 11, 2008
MBTI
INXP
Pride. Envy. Wrath, Gluttony and Lust. Sloth and Greed. The seven deadly sins. Countless souls have been eternally damned for succumbing to them. If you are bound for hell, discover what sin will send you there. Answer the questions below honestly and learn your sin. You may be surprised. You might just learn something new about yourself -- hopefully before it's too late...

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/seven_deadly_sins.html?g=m

I got sloth :oops:

You guys are so good :?

Last time I did it this is what I got (I may have been in a randy mood :roll:)

Greed: High
Gluttony: High
Wrath: Medium
Sloth: Medium
Envy: Medium
Lust: Very High
Pride: High

How you doing? *winks suggestively*

Your sin has been measured. You have committed many sins, but Sloth is the mortal sin that has done you in. Just below, discover your full sinful breakdown and learn what it is about you that codemns you to hell.

Greed: Medium
Gluttony: Medium
Sloth: Very High
Envy: Low
Lust: Medium

Sloth: Low
Lust: Medium
Pride: Medium

It seems everyone (except me) got high Sloth scores, why is that? I was really surprised.

The chart actually showed that wrath is my worst sin. And tied for a very close second were lust and pride.

Sloth: Very High
Lust: Very Low
Pride: Medium

Greed:Medium
Gluttony:Medium
Wrath:Medium
Sloth:Low
Envy:Very Low
Lust:High
Pride:Medium

Greed:Very Low
Gluttony:Medium
Sloth:Medium
Envy:Low
Lust:Very Low
Pride:Low

Your sin has been measured. You have committed many sins, but Sloth is the mortal sin that has done you in. Just below, discover your full sinful breakdown and learn what it is about you that codemns you to hell.
Greed:Very Low
Gluttony:Low
Sloth:Very High
Envy:Very Low
Lust:Medium
Pride:High

Your sin has been measured. You have committed many sins, but Lust is the mortal sin that has done you in. Just below, discover your full sinful breakdown and learn what it is about you that codemns you to hell.

Lust and pride do me in every time. Shocking! Ha it's true about envy too. I don't hate, I congratulate. I like it when other people are doing well so you won't hear too much hater talk from me.

Greed: Very Low
Envy: Very Low
Lust: High

I can't take the test 'cuse the server I'm on blocks it... but I allready know what I'd get... Lust as nearly 100% followed by Sloth.

Greed: Very Low
Gluttony: Low
Wrath: High
Envy: Very Low
Lust: Very Low
Pride: Very High

As expected.

Greed: Very low
Gluttony: Very low
Wrath: Low
Sloth: Very low
Envy: Very low
Lust: Very low
Pride: Very low

um... heh? ^^"

Your sin has been measured. You have committed many sins, but Gluttony is the mortal sin that has done you in. Just below, discover your full sinful breakdown and learn what it is about you that codemns you to hell.

Greed: Very High
Gluttony: Very High
Wrath: Very High
Lust: High

Hehe... Whoops!

sins.gif

cheers,
Ian

Reactions: DrShephard
Your sin has been measured. You have committed many sins, but Lust is the mortal sin that has done you in.

Greed:
Very Low
Gluttony:
Medium
Wrath:
Very Low
Sloth:
Medium
Envy:
Very Low
Lust:
High
Pride:
Very Low

A fairly accurate assessment of my weaknesses.

I was almost too lazy to post a response.

asdfmk.jpg

Reactions: jyrffw54