The Rejection Game. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The Rejection Game.

eww,

excuse me, I need to call my therapist.. .. ..

Reactions: TinyBubbles
"When we get back to my place, I'm TOTALLY showing you all my favorite webcomics!"

This is actually a pickup line for the right people.

"When we get back to my place, I'm TOTALLY showing you all my favorite webcomics!"

This is actually a pickup line for the right people.
Yeah I had a guy say this to me as part of pick-up conversation. Fortunately he was easy distracted when someone came over with Pocky and Saki and forgot all about it.

sure if I can bring my ex boyfriend along!

sure if I can bring my lesbian lover along!

sure if I can bring my pet parrot which repeats everything I say in a British accent along!

sure but i have x nasty contagious disease, and am going to spontaneously combust in 2 minutes!

sorry, i'm engaged/divorced/have a kid/we've dated before you jerk!

sorry, i wouldn't touch you if you were the last man on earth and the human race needed us to procreate for our species to survive!

sorry, you are just toooooo good looking, i'd feel bad standing in your aura!

sure if i can bring my lesbian lover with one leg along? :p
The lesbian love thing will overcome all things wrong with her unless she is a horse.

Reactions: grt$5vb
The lesbian love thing will overcome all things wrong with her unless she is a horse.

Some might even like that shes a horse.lol

may said:
sure if I can bring my lesbian lover along!

sure if I can bring my pet parrot which repeats everything I say in a British accent along!

damn, others beat me to it, but yeah, the lesbian lover one would probably get a response of:

*pause* "....I can live with that" :)

The parrot one is just plain intriguing, it probably wouldn't drive them away, when you did finally get the message through they still might say something like "...ok....but can I meet the parrot, cause, that's just plain entertaining."

*Starts playing with her hair, uninvited* Gee you have nice hair... could I please cut a lock of it off to keep with me when I shower?

Reactions: Gaze
Hang on a sec I need to scratch my a**

Do you ever get an itchy bum?

Sure I'd go out with you, but first you'll need to meet my family and my daughter thinks she's a horse.

Last edited:
"Okay hold on, gotta call my psychic and see if this is in the stars. Can I use your phone? It's only $0.99 a minute."

*sigh* "I'm sorry, I would, but I'm only sexually interested in animals....speaking of which have you seen pictures of pot bellied pigs? wow, what I wouldn't do lemme tell ya. " *look all smitten*

maybe add on a comment about wanting to make em squeal

Last edited:
Reactions: Ria