The Rejection Game. | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

The Rejection Game.

you know, my mama would not approve. But why not? Let's go for it. What does a reformed pyromaniac bounty hunter know anyway. :D

Last edited:
So, you saw me standing across the room like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever, huh? It's funny because from my view, you were seriously outta sight . . . yeah, really :|

Last edited:
Only if you'll buy my time-share.
----
Barnabas: Exscue me miss, your hair is on fire.

female of disinterest: What?!?!

*lights match, then lights the females hair on fire*
---
Have you every been sued for rape? I'm looking for a new lawyer.
---

*Hands approachers my business card*, card reads "Read the back of the card". When the approacher has figured out he or she has been had I shall be long gone.

From where i'm standing, i'm just not seeing it - but maybe if you had something, you coulda been a contenda.

Last edited:
"My Norton AntiVirus detected a virus on you."

"You're not getting anywhere near my hard drive."

"403. If you don't what that means, Google it."

Reactions: Gaze
I like you best from a distance.

What I like best about you are your friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: grt$5vb
There isn't enough alcohol on Earth....

Will you be my kid's new daddy?

...I should warn you... I have an insect fetish...

*Burst out laughing uncontrollably - occasionally glancing at the interested party before cracking up again*
:m146:

Last edited:
The majority of girls probably find you hot, but for me, you're just too generic. I always thought the Brad Pitt kinda guys are just the new Don Johnsons. Nah, you need something more, like some qualities of uniquness... Oh and one more thing, I bet no girl has evah told you that before, eh? I'm really sorry. But yea...

Last edited:
Wow your Gorgeous, you look just like my sister...

Reactions: grt$5vb
You looked better far away... and behind that wall.

I really appreciate the offer but I'm not really looking for a relationship right now :]

I lack the appropriate tools to get the job done.

Why are people writing cruel and demeaning things in this thread? As far as I can tell, if someone shows you unwanted attention, it's best to simply talk to them about it...

Why are people writing cruel and demeaning things in this thread? As far as I can tell, if someone shows you unwanted attention, it's best to simply talk to them about it...

Because it's contest to see who is cruelest amongst us. I doubt anyone would really say these things to someone IRL. It's just a game. :)

I don 't put out, but I'll drink lots of free PATRON! ;)

I bet we have said SOME of these things. All hail sarcasm! Sensitivity be DAMNED!

I'll enjoy this movie with you, but I have to leave right afterwards to go hang out with this other girl.