The Rejection Game. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Rejection Game.

*Puts snake down person's shirt*

Reactions: grt$5vb
*starts singing peanut butter jelly time and doing the dance*

"Do you want to hear about my wizard on Everquest?"

*Said in the geekiest way possible*

I'm sorry. Pikachu is my friend forever.

*Without pause breaks into the pokemon song with awesome air guitar impersonation*

See you on Saturday? How much for admission?

BRB I need to pee. BTW it may be like 15 minutes because it REALLY burns. If you hear screams, don't worry, it is just me.

Reactions: sassafras
Got any pics of your mom... or dad?

Really, :m055:you really like me??? . . . like oh my . . .! I can see us now - "Five kids and a house in suburbs or we can buy a cabin in the woods and live off the land" . . . but we should be engaged for at least 3 mths, and then we can tell the families. And you know, we can even send an announcement to all of our friends by text or email or even place an ad in the newspaper celebrating our love.

Wait . . . where are you going? Come back here!!! :m182:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ria
How long can a human go without water before dying of thirst?

Hey, wait a seconde... Check that wall : it seems really interested in what you're saying...
(Tried it out once or twice with a real stern face and it works... But well, I AM cruel...)

Would you mind to go and die somewhere far ? Sort of very far...

Reactions: Gaze
I

Reactions: Puck and Gaze
"Simply find the nearest solid object and repeatedly run your face into it until you cease to exist." - Forrest Griffin

Look, I don't think you're even worth me twitching a few cerebral muscles to come up with a plausible excuse to spare your feelings. The answer is no.

Are you loaded? Can I see your wallet? Bank statements? Where do you live and what do you drive? Do you believe in UFO's? Have you seen Borat? Can I check your head for lice? Do you like curry? Do you like sushi? What's your favorite tree and Oh yea, I wanna kiss you but my mouth tastes like a compost, so do you have some gum?...:mhula:

ummm.... you have a flapper...

*screams* ... Oh, sorry, you just scared me...

Last edited:
Look her up and down then return to looking at the paper and say "No thank you, I've already had gonorrhea"

look at her and say "Definitely :D, oh....er....one question though, are all the girls in your family hot? it's just....well....I tend to go through families like a recessive gene, you know, you, your mum, OMG pleeeeease tell me you have a grandma!...oh no wait, ok, if you have a great grandmother and a baby sister I'll just drop to my knee and propose to you right now"

"I'd definitely be interested :) oh but hold on a second, damn, wait right there?" *walk off*

*I look up at her, then break into a smile, grin widely and laugh, looking around her happily* "oh this this is so funny, ok ok, don't tell me, beeeeehind the tree right?, no?...hmmm...that building maybe? oh no wait! do you have one of those tiny cameras on you? oh come on it must be somewhere, this is a joke right? lol, I know! my brother put you up to this right? wow he's good, he just knows me too well, theres no way in hell I'd EVER go out with you lol, oh dear, he's such a kidder, I'll get him back though don't worry. .....ok, I give up" *look at her* "wheres the camera?"

if she runs or walks of really upset i'll then say "...what?" in an innocent and oblivious way.

one that I've actually used before is "No, I'm good thanks, but thanks for asking :)"

*sighs and looks up getting out his wallet* "okay, what's your rate? my regular charges $10" *looks her up and down "pff, and shes faaaar more attractive than you, $2.50 sounds generous don't you think?"

"isn't there a water hydrant you should be pissing on?"

look at her in awe and say "wooooow, living art!.......picasso?"

"sorry, my shots haven't been updated yet"

"huh....damn, karma does exist, I knew there had to be some sort of a repercussion for shooting and killing all those people"

"I'm sorry....but have I wronged you in some way? I was just minding my own business and for (as far as I can tell) no good reason you come into my field of vision"

say in a snobbish voice "I'm sorry but I don't very much care for you at all"

"damn...well I guess all those STD's I never bothered to go to the doctor about finally caught up with me...when it's your time it's your time I guess, hey....don't you usually have a scythe?"

Reactions: Gaze