the real you | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

the real you

I got the same as rory

Meh.
Genuine Realist

Everyone has their quirks and flaws, but you're pretty well balanced for the most part. You're honest when it counts ... You care about yourself, but that doesn't stop you from caring about others, too ... and you know how to have fun without going overboard.

Me got genuine realist also.

I AM NOT WELL BALANCED!

How many options are their for this test any way.

I mean is their like only genuine realist?

I am going to try to through the test

:mhula:

For some reason, something is telling me to type that it would be more interesting to come up with my/our own questions.....

Genuine Realist:
Everyone has their quirks and flaws, but you're pretty well balanced for the most part. You're honest when it counts ... You care about yourself, but that doesn't stop you from caring about others, too ... and you know how to have fun without going overboard.

Meh. I kinda wanted an exciting result!

Genuine Realist

8765343916175028562.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Genuine Realist

Boring.
But I'm glad that I'm not a prude. I was beginning to doubt myself there. LOL

Intolerant Goody Two-shoes!

5591514656386687426.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
Hasn't anyone ever told you that you're too uptight? What about self-righteous? How can you stand being soooo perfect? Try to loosen up. Let yourself make mistakes, and stop trying to impress everyone.

lol

Your result for "The Real You" Test ...
Genuine Realist

You scored 5% on Honesty, higher than 7% of your peers.
You scored 1% on Hygeine, higher than 40% of your peers.
You scored 0% on Modesty, higher than 46% of your peers.
You scored -4% on Egocentricity, higher than 5% of your peers.
You scored 2% on Prudishness, higher than 69% of your peers.

Genuine Realist

Straight-laced Conformist

Good to know.

You scored 7% on Prudishness, higher than 99% of your peers.

Also good to know.

Reactions: TomarctusHU
Your result for "The Real You" Test ...
Genuine Realist

Genuine Realist

Genuine Realist

Everyone has their quirks and flaws, but you're pretty well balanced for the
most part. You're honest when it counts ... You care about yourself, but that
doesn't stop you from caring about others, too ... and you know how to have fun
without going overboard.

Genuine Realist

You scored 19% on Honesty, higher than 99% of your peers.
You scored -1% on Hygeine, higher than 15% of your peers.
You scored 2% on Modesty, higher than 70% of your peers.
You scored 8% on Egocentricity, higher than 94% of your peers.
You scored -4% on Prudishness, higher than 10% of your peers.

Damn you honesty! Why can't you be nearly completely nonexistent so I could fit in more! :m088:

"You're not quite a goody goody, but you are a little uptight sometimes. Stick to your morals if that's what makes you happy, but don't be so hard on yourself -- you're still human and you need to have some fun!"

That doesn't sound as bad as their label. I have been called the last Dudley Do-Right by a younger family member; just because I didn't want to bend the rules and break laws that could have gotten me time in prison, though. Of course it would have been to his benefit and my detriment.