[Images] - The Psychology of Conspiracy Theorists and Theories | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

[Images] The Psychology of Conspiracy Theorists and Theories

Rium

• Total voters
Its a credibility issue

Its an argument over whether or not the claims are credible (i don't think it's really a debate...it's not that civil!)

So by me pointing out examples of being right it shows that i do know what i'm talking about and therefore the claims are credible

Do i really need to explain this?

Thanks for the hug, i return it!

The world needs more hugs...perhaps on that we are agreed

:grouphug: Group hug!

:grouphug: Group hug!

I'm in!

Don't expect some of the INTJ's in this thread to join though, they are too busy clinging to their bitterness and plotting their revenge

It's constant petty, small-minded, vendettas from those guys; they don't care about what's wrong or right or about the truth....they only care about satisfying their ego demands

tragic

Did you know that everything you do is actually reflection of yourself? I am not saying it to hurt you but to make you think twice when posting something like that. We are what we do.

Thanks for the therapy session! Muir's turn!

lol

oh you have to love that cynical INTJ humour!

Isn't it lovely how they all leave the INTJ forum because it's a quagmire of cynicism and intellectual arrogance only to bring those same poisons over here to our feeler forum!

They clearly don't care that INFJ's are optimists who actually believe that the world can be a better place and that their cynicism is toxic to us...no they don't care do they....cos they only think of themselves (lack of empathy)

Neither do they care that an INFJ forum might be one of the only little corners of the world where INFJ's in their rareness might hope to find kindred spirits who also dream of a better world

No...the INTJ's just want to shit all over everyone

Awww, come on now. That's just not true. I care about the world, the people in it, and I have hope for a better tomorrow.

I think it's hysterically that you could come to that conclusion JUST BECAUSE I'm an intj, as if we aren't capable of giving a shit. We give a shit but we choose to do it in a way that matters.

Instead of thinking something is fucked up, I go out of my way to find solutions. Let's fix it. I'm being the change I want to see.

I'll give you an example...I don't really talk about this (since it's really no ones business) but I'll put it out there to show you how you are wrong...again.

For the last two years (and I plan to keep going) I have been volunteering my time as an advocate for children that come from abusive homes. My job is to be that constant in their life, someone that they trust to always have their best interest at heart. I interview their family, doctors, teachers, counselors, anyone they come in contact with, and I pay a huge role in how the judge goes about deciding where that child ends up. The ultimate goal is to make sure that they end up in a loving and supportive home, free of any abuse. I always felt that there had to be a way to help these children so that they could have a better chance at happiness. So I went out and found a way to help the cause. I don't really think that sounds like someone who doesn't care about others, does it? So yes, there is much you don't know about me, or intj's in general. And everything else.

So, no, I don't want to shit all over everyone. I just thought the jacket looked like it was made for you. Goes with your eyes.

Oh, and I really think you have lost your mind.

Last edited:
Awww, come on now. That's just not true. I care about the world, the people in it, and I have hope for a better tomorrow.

I think it's hysterically that you could come to that conclusion JUST BECAUSE I'm an intj, as if we aren't capable of giving a shit. We give a shit but we choose to do it in a way that matters.

Instead of thinking something is fucked up, I go out of my way to find solutions. Let's fix it. I'm being the change I want to see.

I'll give you an example...I don't really talk about this (since it's really no ones business) but I'll put it out there to show you how you are wrong...again.

For the last two years (and I plan to keep going) I have been volunteering my time as an advocate for children that come from abusive homes. My job is to be that constant in their life, someone that they trust to always have their best interest at heart. I interview their family, doctors, teachers, counselors, anyone they come in contact with, and I pay a huge role in how the judge goes about deciding where that child ends up. The ultimate goal is to make sure that they end up in a loving and supportive home, free of any abuse. I always felt that there had to be a way to help these children so that they could have a better chance at happiness. So I went out and found a way to help the cause. I don't really think that sounds like someone who doesn't care, does it? So yes, there is much you don't know about me, or intj's in general. And everything else.

So, no, I don't want to shit all over everyone. I just thought the jacket looked like it was made for you. Goes with your eyes.

Oh, and I really think you have lost your mind.

god help the kids

stop meddling in peoples lives, you are NOT qualified....go instead and fight the pedophilia at its source which is the government and system and the people who serve it

Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing. And I'm good at it. What about you, bd?

No you are not helping the kids you are playing god with peoples lives

You think you are qualified to do that when you don't even have a clue what is going on in the world

People like you ARE THE PROBLEM...your ignorance and your arrogance and unwillingness to acknowledge what is going on in society is the problem

you are a meddler

Go and get a life of your own

No you are not helping the kids you are playing god with peoples lives

You think you are qualified to do that when you don't even have a clue what is going on in the world

People like you ARE THE PROBLEM...your ignorance and your arrogance and unwillingness to acknowledge what is going on in society is the problem

you are a meddler

Go and get a life of your own

Well, I am qualified. Another thing you wouldn't know.

I love how you want to put down people that are actually doing something to help others, rather than seeing a problem and complaining about it from their basement. Lol. Have fun with that!

Well, I am qualified. Another thing you wouldn't know.

Lol, I love how you want to put down people that are actually doing something to help others, rather than seeing a problem and complaining about it from their basement. Lol. Have fun with that!

I don't trust that you are doing anything to help

There are stories coming out in the mainstream news of children being taken into care over minor and even non existant things because of meddlers like you

The children then go into care where they are raped by pedophiles in the system

What is your system given 'qualification' then when you don't even see what is going on in the world around you?

I don't trust that you are doing anything to help

There are stories coming out in the mainstream news of children being taken into care over minor and even non existant things because of meddlers like you

The children then go into care where they are raped by pedophiles in the system

What is your system given 'qualification' then when you don't even see what is going on in the world around you?

No, these children are already victims of rape and horrific abuse...nothing minor. People like myself are put there so that these children end up in a place where it won't happen again.

Your posts are so ridiculous. You do more to hurt your cause than help it.

No, these children are already victims of rape and horrific abuse...nothing minor. People like myself are put there so that these children end up in a place where it won't happen again.

Your posts are so ridiculous. You do more to hurt your cause than help it.

The system is COVERING UP THE SERIOUS OFFENCES BY THE SYSTEM SERVERS

What is your 'qualificiation'?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ort-finds-abuse-victims-elite-NYC-school.html

[h=1]Explosive report finds more than 60 students at elite NYC prep school were sexually abused – twice as many as previously thought[/h]
  • Horace Mann Action Coalition funded two-year, $100,000 investigation into decades of sexual abuse
  • A report compiled by a former judge identified 22 alleged perpetrators, among them teachers, headmasters, and coaches of both sexes
  • New number of alleged victims is more than double the 25 cited in a 2013 report by the Bronx district attorney's office
By Associated Press and Daily Mail Reporter
Published: 14:39, 27 May 2015 | Updated: 23:32, 27 May 2015

A new report on alleged sexual crimes targeting students at a prestigious New York City private school has found that the abuse was much more widespread than previously reported.
The investigation into the Horace Mann School in The Bronx identified at least 64 former students who say they were abused from the 1960s through the 1990s, along with 22 alleged perpetrators, among them a chaplain, a dean of guidance, teachers, headmasters, and coaches of both sexes.
The new number of alleged victims is more than double the 25 cited in a 2013 report by the Bronx district attorney's office, which also put the number of perpetrators at 12.
Scroll down for video
291EE78000000578-3099268-image-a-27_1432752046903.jpg

+7

Under fire: An investigation into the Horace Mann School in The Bronx identified at least 64 former students who say they were abused from the 1960s through the 1990s

291EE77600000578-3099268-image-m-36_1432753878061.jpg

+7

Team effort: The report was financed by a non-profit group of Horace Mann alumni and carried out by former judge Leslie Crocker-Snyder and a team of investigators

The new report was compiled over the course of two years by a nonprofit group founded by Horace Mann alumni to address the scandal. The organization reportedly paid up to $100,000 to bring the probe to completion.
Former judge Leslie Crocker-Snyder, who spearheaded the investigation on behalf of Horace Mann Action Coalition, blasted the 128-year preparatory school, where students pay close to $42,000 a year to attend, for its handling of the rape and molestation allegations.
'Between 1962 and 1996, more than 20 reports of sexual abuse were made by victims, their parents, teachers or witnesses to Horace Mann's teachers, administrators or trustees. Incidents were reported across administrations and across decades,' the newly released report charges.

'None of the reports was forwarded to law enforcement. In addition, [the] investigation does not indicate that the school ever shared a victim's report with the victim's parents. In most cases, the abusers were allowed to stay at the school for years or decades after the first incident was reported.'
While Horace Mann declined to cooperate with the independent investigation, the school released a statement Tuesday to the Wall Street Journal, saying that while it has already revised its practices concerning sexual abuse, it would review the 127-page report to determine whether it contains any suggestions that would further strengthen child safety.
291EE7AF00000578-3099268-image-a-32_1432753794642.jpg

+7

Victim speaks: The new number of alleged victims is more than double the 25 cited in a 2013 report by the Bronx district attorney's office. In April 2013, Horace Mann alumnus Edward Bowen (pictured) outted himself as an alleged victim of abuse

291EE7A900000578-3099268-image-a-33_1432753798122.jpg

+7

John Seiger, a former student of elite New York City preparatory school Horace Mann School, sits beside a picture of himself during a news conference in New York, April 22, 2013

Having been barred by school leadership from accessing its archives, Judge Snyder and former New York City Police Department detectives hired to conduct the investigation had to rely on dozens of interviews with alleged victims, witnesses and perpetrators.
The Bronx District Attorney's office and the NYPD launched an investigation into allegations of abuse at the elite school after a bombshell New York Times Magazine article written by Horace Mann alumnus Amos Kamil in 2012 that claimed the academy was plagued by teachers who sexually abused children in the 1970s.
Kamil detailed in his shocking expose how a music teacher took a student on solo trips to Europe where he repeatedly raped him, and how an art teacher would demand the boys underwent 'physicals' in order to assault them.
In other graphic examples, the same teacher asked a student to pose for a portrait before demanding he strip, while another teacher would join the boys in the showers.
In March 2013, Horace Mann reached settlements 'worth hundreds of thousands of dollars' with around 27 alumni who said they were abused, though the school didn't comment on the payouts at the time.
Prosecutors said at the time that while there was a systemic pattern of suspected sexual abuse at the Bronx school, however, those people could not be prosecuted because the statue of limitations on the crimes has passed.
New York has one of the shortest statutes of limitations in the nation when it comes to child sex abuse cases. If a person was molested as a minor, he or she must file a civil complaint within five years of turning 18.
Joseph Cumming, who claims he was abused in the mid-1970s by a Horace Mann teacher who has since passed away, suggested that the report should be viewed as a first step in the right direction.
291EE79700000578-3099268-image-a-31_1432753789565.jpg

+7

Uncooperative: The report states that The Bronx school refused to work with the investigators or give them access to its archives

291EE78D00000578-3099268-image-m-34_1432753803527.jpg

+7

291EE78600000578-3099268-image-a-35_1432753810534.jpg

+7

Top school: Horace Mann, where annual fees amount to $42,000, is one of New York City's most prestigious schools. Alumni include author Jack Kerouac (left) and former Attorney General William P. Barr (right)

Horace Mann alumni break silence about sex abuse
video-undefined-1972AAE3000005DC-509_290x163.jpg

‘This report does make us feel we’ve been believed, we’ve been taken seriously and it uncovers as much of the truth as could be uncovered given the obstacles that the school has put in the way of those working on it,’ he said. ‘But as the report acknowledges, it’s incomplete because of the school’s refusal to cooperate.’
The report concludes with a series recommendations for Horace Mann and other private schools, among them providing annual anti-sexual abuse training for teachers and staff, establishing an anonymous hotline, improving hiring practices to weed out potential pedophiles and making the school's polices with regard to sexual abuse 'completely transparent.'
The report also calls on state lawmakers to reform New York's strict statue of limitations, which curb the number of criminal and civil cases of sex abuse.
Other recommendations include creating a statewide position of an independent school investigator and building a central state registry of all school workers with a history of sexual abuse convictions.

Read more:

Rant in Peace

I think you should be more concerned about people supporting known supporters of pedophiles and murderers

I think you're priorities are all out of whack

This is not your thread so be quiet

It is upto the thread starter

If i was the threadstarter i'd be pretty shocked at someone putting her in the thread and i'd be speaking out against such a selection

Please remember this is an INFJ forum and as such is concerned about things like people who strangle to death little children in front of other people being placed into powerful positions in government

if you want more 'logic' based discussions perhaps you could try the INTJ forum?

Just a brief tribute to six years of serious trolling.

Just a brief tribute to six years of serious trolling.

RIP Muir, you were always a key symbol of relentless delusion and superstition. Looks like his mother will have to put up with the rest of his rantings.

Reactions: hush
I like(d) him. I don't know what he was banned for but I'm not happy about it.

The only problem I had with him was his need to supply endless amounts of evidence which made his posts unreadable and overwhelming.

For a forum that is meant to be based on the work of Jung, the intolerance for getting down to brass tacks is shocking. That's all he was doing. In fact, I wish he would have put his position into Jungian terms more often because things like the All Seeing Eye and personifications of the primal (i.e. Reptillians) have massive relevance to Jung's work.

It's a sad day for this forum. I saw it was a permaban too. I hoped he had done something out of character but I see the reason is 'Off Topic'.

I'm really quite disappointed that this has happened. I'm not sure what else to say except that I do not approve at all.

I'm ambivalent about it. There are things I like about @muir and things I don't.

He really did care about the forum, though he had a pretty inflexible and sometimes hostile (to non-infjs and non-conspiracy theorists) vision of what it should be. Yes, that was kind of a backhanded compliment. One thing I will always appreciate about him is that he was one of few forum members to take a public stand against Invisible Jim. For those who weren't around then, Jim was a pretty interesting, and intelligent, and funny guy who unfortunately decided to spend the end of his days here shit disturbing, exacerbating sali's anger, attempting to vilify the staff, and kissing @Deathjam 's ass in hopes of becoming a moderator. Muir called him out for his intentions, and that was cool of him. For all intents and purposes, I see him as a stand-up guy based upon his good intentions.

I think it's unfortunate that his passion for what he believes in frequently led him to break forum rules and drag discussions off topic. I made a post about this some time ago in which I summed it up as best I could. I felt it needed to be said, and I still do, though in the long run it didn't make a difference. It could definitely be argued that we can put whoever we want to on ignore. However, I never placed muir on ignore. I guess I just feel that as annoyed as I can be at someone, I don't want to miss out on the conversation, and blocking out posts can mess up the context of replies in a thread. And maybe in between the frequent posts of his that I wasn't interested in, there were times when he said stuff that was really insightful. In that sense, it sucks to put people on ignore. So whatever, maybe that's just on me.

Either way, I'll miss him, but I think it was the right thing to do. There were plenty enough discussions between him and the staff where he was cautioned and warned about deluging other peoples' threads, and when all is said and done, he's got to abide by the rules like anyone else. He skirted the edge for a very, very long time. It's quite possible that he's racked up enough cumulative infraction points that he was perma-banned by default, but even if it was done consciously, it was coming sooner or later.

In parting jest/homage to him, I'll say that perhaps the Rothschilds were behind it.

Last edited:
@Sloe Djinn - I read the post you linked to and that hit the nail on the head...two years ago. I'm still disappointed because I like him and I think he is on the money (pardon the pun) about so much but you do have a point. You made some really good suggestions in that post and he didn't heed them.

Could the ban have a time limit put on it still? Even if it were 6 months or a year? That's assuming he would want to come back...

All of Muir's articles were simply biased opinion pieces written by another conspiracy theorist, and he used these blocks of drivel to present as 'evidence'. He was simply piling more compost to the heap. That's my opinion on his 'lots of words'.

He repeatedly resorted to attacking my type whenever I'd say something he disagreed with, and kept whinging about how I was a 'refugee' from the INTJ forum and that I've brought my 'dogmatic mind' with it. He never once argued the case by directly answering the inquires I put to him, and when he did, he didn't actually use his own words, he just copied and pasted another compost heap article and dumped it onto the thread. It wasn't just me he attacked via typology, it comes to my understanding that he attacked others quite personally too, and many many times over. Good riddance to arrogance and superstition.