[Images] - The Psychology of Conspiracy Theorists and Theories | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

[Images] The Psychology of Conspiracy Theorists and Theories

Rium

• Total voters
he constantly railroaded discussions according to his own personal preoccupations, informing people that their discussions were in actuality to do with his preoccupations. he commandeered discussions by flooding other members with massive amounts of text that was irrelevant to the arguments that they had raised. he was arrogant of the perfections of INFJ identifying people, endlessly informing other type identifying people of their inferiority, and suggesting that they are unwelcome here. he type-flamed, aggressively expressing unsolicited doubt of the self-identified MBTI types of others. he was incessantly attacking others on the basis of what he had determined that they thought, felt, or believed, and he practiced a studious refusal to recognise that any disagreement of his own determinations of the thoughts, feelings, and beliefs of others could have any validity at all. when confronted with his attacks on others, he was happy to declare that they started it, without acknowledging any responsibility for his own behaviour. despite claiming that he had obtained advanced university qualifications, he appeared unable to distinguish between publications that are scholarly, and publications that are not. he repeatedly stated that he possessed unqualified access to The Truth, and it always seemed that anyone who disagreed with him, or even expressed some alternative perspective, must be Wrong.

these are just a few observations.

I don't know again now, I'm really torn. This bothers me.

If you're talking about political parties you are wasting your time, sorry. It's a game.

I never saw him comment on any threads seeking emotional support and say it's because they've been brainwashed to believe in the kind of love you find on Hallmark cards. When it comes to news and politics, the monopolisation of resources is really happening and it will affect your quality of life unless you transcend the system entirely. So while you debate about this politician said this and that you're arguing about an extended PR campaign that has no effect on the reality of the situation. I mean, look at the UK. The Labour party is up in arms because there's a man suggesting left-wing policies - that's the mainstream revolution, going back to the 1800s. Marxism is old hat but it's put forward as the only alternative to what is happening. If you believe it is still a case of left or right then feel free to blow your load all over the news and politics board. You have got the wrong end of the stick though. The New World Order is real but it is a state of mind primarily. You're not in Kansas anymore.

I've said too much already, my apologies. I'll leave this here as a tribute:

[video=youtube;W4nSjPdT788]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4nSjPdT788[/video]

I don't know again now, I'm really torn. This bothers me.

If you're talking about political parties you are wasting your time, sorry. It's a game.

I never saw him comment on any threads seeking emotional support and say it's because they've been brainwashed to believe in the kind of love you find on Hallmark cards. When it comes to news and politics, the monopolisation of resources is really happening and it will affect your quality of life unless you transcend the system entirely. So while you debate about this politician said this and that you're arguing about an extended PR campaign that has no effect on the reality of the situation. I mean, look at the UK. The Labour party is up in arms because there's a man suggesting left-wing policies - that's the mainstream revolution, going back to the 1800s. Marxism is old hat but it's put forward as the only alternative to what is happening. If you believe it is still a case of left or right then feel free to blow your load all over the news and politics board. You have got the wrong end of the stick though. The New World Order is real but it is a state of mind primarily. You're not in Kansas anymore.

when people are interested in talking about certain subjects, it is not necessarily because they have been brainwashed or because they want to blow their load. sometimes it is because they are interested in those subjects. it is a shame when other people think it is cool to tell them that their interests are worthless or beside the point. sometimes i have suspected that people who behave this way do so simply in order to further their own agenda or promote their own beliefs about the direction that they want the world to take. certainly, it seems like a convenient way of introducing extraneous concepts to claim that other people have worthless interests, and that the genuine interests are somewhere else entirely.

i have seen him comment on threads that were not related to politics claiming that they were related to politics, yeah.

when people are interested in talking about certain subjects, it is not necessarily because they have been brainwashed or because they want to blow their load. sometimes it is because they are interested in those subjects. it is a shame when other people think it is cool to tell them that their interests are worthless or beside the point. sometimes i have suspected that people who behave this way do so simply in order to further their own agenda or promote their own beliefs about the direction that they want the world to take. certainly, it seems like a convenient way of introducing extraneous concepts to claim that other people have worthless interests, and that the genuine interests are somewhere else entirely.

i have seen him comment on threads that were not related to politics claiming that they were related to politics, yeah.

You make a good point. If it were people who didn't care, who didn't wonder why there was such misery it would be different. If they spoke about politics because this tax will really affect their business it would be different. It's only when people claim to care about global issues and refuse to acknowledge what is happening on a global scale that it becomes a little frustrating to see otherwise caring people go down the wrong path. I don't care about who is behind it but there is a global consolidation process going on and it will be the end of the world, the end of a vibrant and expressive humanity, if it succeeds. What Sloe Djinn said about the ecosystem guy vs the microbiologist is right though. It is an individual's right to look at the details if they prefer. It might even lead them, through doing a little bit at a time, to a point where they can affect the bigger picture by being humble about it.

Reactions: invisible