The Princess and the Frog | INFJ Forum

The Princess and the Frog

soulseeker

Permanent Fixture
Dec 19, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
At first i thought it was another corny disney princess movie
but i watched it because i had nothing to do..

and so i found it sooooo cute hihihi it's a cute disney love story :) :)
though i like the prince better when he was a frog :) :)

i don't know if you watched it or will watch it... but you should watch it!! it's cuuuteee!!!!!!:m015:

the frogs look cute when they hug.. hahaha really they do!!!!!

Attachments

• MV5BMTMyNjg1ODUwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODg1MTAwMw@@._V1._CR0,0,1500,1500_SS80_.jpg
    MV5BMTMyNjg1ODUwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODg1MTAwMw@@._V1._CR0,0,1500,1500_SS80_.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 56
The prince is always better, when he's still a frog. The frog is all about the aspiration to be something better, and to love the fair maiden as only an aspirant prince can. Once you've become a fairytale prince, what is there left to achieve, and what happens to that love?

Reactions: Moxie
The prince is always better, when he's still a frog. The frog is all about the aspiration to be something better, and to love the fair maiden as only an aspirant prince can. Once you've become a fairytale prince, what is there left to achieve, and what happens to that love?

hello!!!!!!!! *hug*

i don't know what happens to that love ahahahaha
the story is cute ahhahaha i hope they just remained as frogs :) :)

this is so true! It is like life is all about changing, becoming better, but when everything is perfect we long for the imperfection again, or better for the journey. It is also the and of the mystery. As long as the masks are on whe can fantasize about what is beneath it but when the masks come of, all mystery is gone.

this is so true! It is like life is all about changing, becoming better, but when everything is perfect we long for the imperfection again, or better for the journey. It is also the and of the mystery. As long as the masks are on whe can fantasize about what is beneath it but when the masks come of, all mystery is gone.

now i get what you're talking about brother ahahahhahah sorry i didn't get it the first time... it sounded like a hanging question

anyways.... yes that's maybe why i want their story better when they were frogs ahahahaha

maybe this is the explanation why working to get your dreams is better and more enjoyable and exciting than when you get your dreams .... :) :)

Aww I liked this movie! It's one of my Disney favorites now haha.
I didn't really mind so much as to what form they stayed, but Helpful Elf definitely has a point. When the prince was a frog, he strived to achieve his human status, and along the way learned a lesson or two from Tiana, who might I add also needed to learn that she has been working so much for a goal that doesn't really define who she is.
As Mama Odie said, 'You gotta dig a little deeper.' ;)

This was definitely a cute story, and the amusing lines were certainly enjoyable. :m175:

Agree. The same with Beauty and the Beast, most fell in love with the beast and were disappointed with the prince. Another example is the Little Mermaid. I hate to say it (hope this doesn't sound offensive) but i liked Ariel's relationship with the prince more when she lost her voice and couldn't speak.

Last edited:
I actually can't wait for this movie to come out, it's about time for Disney to release a good movie, this one actuall reminds me of the older disney movies which seem to have so much menaing, story, morals and overall are more interesting....I also enjoy that this focuses on African culture which is nice to see.

It was very cute :m163:

Aww I liked this movie! It's one of my Disney favorites now haha.
I didn't really mind so much as to what form they stayed, but Helpful Elf definitely has a point. When the prince was a frog, he strived to achieve his human status, and along the way learned a lesson or two from Tiana, who might I add also needed to learn that she has been working so much for a goal that doesn't really define who she is.
As Mama Odie said, 'You gotta dig a little deeper.' ;)

This was definitely a cute story, and the amusing lines were certainly enjoyable. :m175:

thats because human or frog---her SOUL is the same!:mlove2:

Last edited:
I want to see this so bad :0