The Poo Thread | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

The Poo Thread

funny-weird-couple-love-letters-notes-22__880.jpg

The 'Winnie the Poo' thread

Icky material (don't read of easily grossed out):

Lately I've been having a lot of stool issues. I passed a stool and initially thought It was my "time of the month", but it figures that it was just my stool.

These past few days pools of blood keep on reoccurring and now I have sharp achy pain in my abdomen.

Lately I've been having a lot of stool issues. I passed a stool and initially thought It was my "time of the month", but it figures that it was just my stool.

These past few days pools of blood keep on reoccurring and now I have sharp achy pain in my abdomen.

o.o

See a doctor. Bloody stool should always be checked by a medical professional as soon as possible.

See a doctor. _______ should always be checked by a medical professional as soon as possible.

This is the canned CYA American fear-embedded answer I see all everywhere. Not to say you're wrong. I'm just pointing out how medicine is this untouchable subject for us mere mortals which could only be handled by the professionals. Our laws have made everyone so up-tight and cautious about the subject, the only right answer is "go see a doctor".

This is the canned CYA American fear-embedded answer I see all everywhere. Not to say you're wrong. I'm just pointing out how medicine is this untouchable subject for us mere mortals which could only be handled by the professionals. Our laws have made everyone so up-tight and cautious about the subject, the only right answer is "go see a doctor".

I cannot tell if you're joking with me right now or being serious.

My last few poops have had a very distinct marijuana smell. wtf.

Maybe it's because I've been eating a lot of these mechanically separated chicken burgers.

My last few poops have had a very distinct marijuana smell. wtf.

Maybe it's because I've been eating a lot of these mechanically separated chicken burgers.

For some reason your post caught my eye.

animals-chickens-fast_food-junk_food-chicken-laughter-tlin130_low.jpg

What a fucking disaster. Last night, while showering, I heard the strangest noise (blub blub blub blub) coming from somewhere inside the bathroom. I look down-nope, not the drain. I look over to the sink-nope, not that either. I end my shower and walk over to the toilet. I stare at it for a minute-nothing. Just as I'm about to walk away, these big bubbles come up BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB! Fuck. My toilet can't be broken. So I call the plumber and they tell me they will be out first thing in the morning. I have two other bathrooms so not really a big deal. But throughout the night, I continue to check on it. I turn the water on to see if it will blub again. I flush it. Nothing. It was fine. But I still wanted the guy to come out to take a look.
This is my favorite bathroom and I can't have anything going wrong with it!

This morning I come down stairs, have my coffee, a yogurt and my fiberwell gummies (@o_q ) and next thing you know, I have to go. I have to go BAD. So, without thinking, I run into the bathroom that the plumber needs to look at and I release my demons for a good 20 mins or so. After I'm done and feeling great, I go to flush the toilet. What?! No. NO! Water rising! WTF! I start plunging as if my life depended on it. Breaking a sweat and everything. What kind of fucking luck is this?! The water stopped rising but the gross was still sitting in there!! WTF! The plumber is probably on his way over right now! He is going to have to see this gift I left for him and he will surely be disgusted. Shit, if I were him I would even take it personal! He knows that I know that he was coming over today to check this toilet. He'll probably think I'm a sick s.o.b. that gets off on grossing people out! I don't even know what to do! I tried flushing it again but still the same thing. WTF!!!!!
I wonder if I can leave and put a note on the door to come in while I'm gone. Hell, he can rob me for all I care, I just don't want to be here when he walks in on that!

Ughhhh. Shame. Shame I tell you! He may even charge me extra for my extra. ):

Last edited:
Reactions: SpecialEdition
I think he'll be fairly used to it as a plumber.

What a fucking disaster. Last night, while showering, I heard the strangest noise (blub blub blub blub) coming from somewhere inside the bathroom. I look down-nope, not the drain. I look over to the sink-nope, not that either. I end my shower and walk over to the toilet. I stare at it for a minute-nothing. Just as I'm about to walk away, these big bubbles come up BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB! Fuck. My toilet can't be broken. So I call the plumber and they tell me they will be out first thing in the morning. I have two other bathrooms so not really a big deal. But throughout the night, I continue to check on it. I turn the water on to see if it will blub again. I flush it. Nothing. It was fine. But I still wanted the guy to come out to take a look.
This is my favorite bathroom and I can't have anything going wrong with it!

This morning I come down stairs, have my coffee, a yogurt and my fiberwell gummies (@o_q ) and next thing you know, I have to go. I have to go BAD. So, without thinking, I run into the bathroom that the plumber needs to look at and I release my demons for a good 20 mins or so. After I'm done and feeling great, I go to flush the toilet. What?! No. NO! Water rising! WTF! I start plunging as if my life depended on it. Breaking a sweat and everything. What kind of fucking luck is this?! The water stopped rising but the gross was still sitting in there!! WTF! The plumber is probably on his way over right now! He is going to have to see this gift I left for him and he will surely be disgusted. Shit, if I were him I would even take it personal! He knows that I know that he was coming over today to check this toilet. He'll probably think I'm a sick s.o.b. that gets off on grossing people out! I don't even know what to do! I tried flushing it again but still the same thing. WTF!!!!!
I wonder if I can leave and put a note on the door to come in while I'm gone. Hell, he can rob me for all I care, I just don't want to be here when he walks in on that!

Ughhhh. Shame. Shame I tell you! He may even charge me extra for my extra. ):

Queue this up at max volume and press play as soon as he enters the bathroom and then run the fuck out of the house.
[video=youtube;WxXV9P0Lj30]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxXV9P0Lj30[/video]

Reactions: cvp12gh5
Queue this up at max volume and press play as soon as he enters the bathroom and then run the fuck out of the house.
[video=youtube;WxXV9P0Lj30]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxXV9P0Lj30[/video]

I swear to god I came up with the idea of making dubstep with farts and burps. Someone beat me to the punch ;_;

The best thread the world has ever poo'd.

270512_how_to_poo_at_work_7.jpg

"Love is like a fart. If you have to force it, it's probably shit."

Most accurate thing I've ever heard.

If, someday, I leave the forum for good, this will be the wisdom I take with me.