The Poo Thread | INFJ Forum

The Poo Thread

barbad0s

Banned
Apr 18, 2011
MBTI
POOP
Pooping is one of my life's greatest passions. Excretion is the most important human need after respiration and hydration. Did you know that the average human produces 2lbs of poo each day?

This thread will be for discussing comments, concerns, and curiosities relevant to the topic.

I might consider starting a poo blog on here.

2114656373_b56cee69aa_o.jpg

I have curiosities about this.

1. What is your favorite color poo?
2. What is..

Wait I changed my mind. :p No to poo blog noooooooooooo. :D

I've never had much of a problem with my lower digestive tract... having healthy poops seems to be the only thing I can count on to come through for me these days.

That being said, I never really give much thought to my bowel movements, they come and go without great ceremony.

I have curiosities about this.

1. What is your favorite color poo?

I can't say I have a favourite. I value quantity over the specifics. The more the better.
What is your favourite?

Wait I changed my mind. :p No to poo blog noooooooooooo. :D
Your opinion may or may not be taken into consideration.

having healthy poops seems to be the only thing I can count on to come through for me these days.

:hug:

I understand.

ilu niffer lol.

So how many of you examine your poo before you flush it?

Not sure if I have a favorite color. I like snakes and logs though. Okay I really need to stop talking about this. Change the topic, change it. So I went for a walk today and had to use the bathroom.. oh no.. I think I'm just going to turn off my computer now.

Not sure if I have a favorite color. I like snakes and logs though. Okay I really need to stop talking about this. Change the topic, change it. So I went for a walk today and had to use the bathroom.. oh no.. I think I'm just going to turn off my computer now.

Do you think your username of "donkeybals" is any cooler than this thread?

I'm not trying to be racist - but niffer, if you are indeed of asian descent, as your pictures would seem to indicate, you would be the third asian I have met recently who is preoccupied with faeces - particularly with wanting to go often and do lots.

:m077::m077::m077:

Why? Do you look for things in it? Examine why it is the way it appears?

Yes I look for shapes in it the same way people look at clouds.

I'm not trying to be racist - but

IT WORKED

if you are indeed of asian descent, as your pictures would seem to indicate

Are you a hawk living in australia?

Birds can talk?

You must have an interesting pooping experience compared to ours. I've read that birds pee/poop/lay eggs all out of the same cloaca.

Reactions: Jill Hives
Do you think your username of "donkeybals" is any cooler than this thread?

I'm responding to this message via iphone.

Yes the username donkeybals is cooler than poo. So is the username niffer. But donkeybals is the coolest. Sorry, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings I'm just being awesome. donkeybals ftwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Your name is still pretty cool though, here have a trophey. :second:

Reactions: Gaze
I'm responding to this message via iphone.

Yes the username donkeybals is cooler than poo. So is the username niffer. But donkeybals is the coolest. Sorry, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings I'm just being awesome. donkeybals ftwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Your name is still pretty cool though, here have a trophey. :second:

I don't accept gifts from people anyone who spells "donkey balls" incorrectly.

Fine then, I'll just keep your second place trophy for myself then. :D :( You sure you don't want it? Nevermind, I'll go on my way now.

Reactions: oddgirlout
Pooping is one of my life's greatest passions. Excretion is the most important human need after respiration and hydration. Did you know that the average human produces 2lbs of poo each day?

I am so glad you're here!

300px-Bristol_Stool_Chart.png

I'm not really into the poop thing, it seems pretty juvenile, but your boyfriend will occasionally slip me a Benjamin to shit on his chest. It's really weird.

Reactions: acd
Do you like youtube poop?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZoGf47Z3aY"]YouTube - How to poop[/ame]