The Poo Thread | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Poo Thread

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsLqKAvKiQM"]YouTube - Everyone Poops Trailer[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQTW7Pd1vqc"]YouTube - "Everybody Poops" - a bad lip reading of the Black Eyed Peas[/ame]

Howdy Ho!

tnRia.gif

Lately my poop has been like uniform ping pong balls in size and shape. And I've been pooping like 4 times a day. I don't know what this means.

^ Thank you very much for that. If we could rate individual posts I would give that 5 stars.
Time to send it to all my friends.

THE POOP BOX HAS ARRIVED

I'm actually going to try that out right now.

I'm not kidding.

update: So I used a chair instead of the "poop box". The results were similar I guess. Not much squeezing was required, and the TP was pretty much clean afterwards. I will continue using this method for a while to see if it improves my overall wellbeing.

That youtube user is pretty great btw. Here's another one of his related videos.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu5CZJUeaok&NR=1&feature=fvwp&fmt=18"]YouTube - Poopin' 1.0: The Big Red Poop![/ame]

Reactions: Matariki
^ Thank you very much for that. If we could rate individual posts I would give that 5 stars.
Time to send it to all my friends.

THE POOP BOX HAS ARRIVED

I'm actually going to try that out right now.

I'm not kidding.

I know, hes awesome. I have poop box myself. :m171:

Inhaling the gas is said to have a euphoric high similar to ingesting cocaine but with strong hallucinations of times past
Several articles indicate that the subject immediately passes out after ingesting the gas then regains a magical/hallucinogenic state within seconds of regaining consciousness.
The high has been described by subjects as a feeling of "being out of it" and talking to dead people.
So I'd wager a few bucks on saying that nobody in Collier County has ever done coke.

Reactions: Bird and Peppermint
[MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION] you may just be my soul mate.

These days all my poo has been like type 1 here.

300px-Bristol_Stool_Chart.png

I'm temporarily going vegan (not solely for this purpose).

I need to eat more vegetables.

So last night, I drank my "regularity" tea, and today released about 3 lbs of excrement. The smell was like an amplified combination of body odor, month-old bacteria-infested dirty laundry, and despair. That just goes to show how toxic the contents of my bowel system were. I think going vegan for a while is the only correct decision to make, for if I were to continue in my lately oddly carnivorous ways, it would result in colon cancer.

In other news, I donated blood today. I can rest assured that the heart of whomever is to receive my blood will be pumping that which is safe and reasonably free of waste.

Reactions: Nixie
One of life's greatest passions? Really? Do you still feel that way when you are horribly constipated?

Well, remember I said this the next time in the future when you feel like you have a brick inside of you that needs to but wont come out.