The Poo Thread | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

The Poo Thread

Reading this thread makes me want to flush myself. I highly recommend magnesium citrate followed by a few capfuls of castor oil. And then about 3 gallons of water. Clean as a whistle!

Thank you. I will try this one day.

I know a good way to clean out your system,
become ill with whatever I have. You will
shit, piss, and puke out every thing inside of
your body that does not belong.

Or maybe you could do magic mushrooms and then watch Once Were Warriors. I started puking within half an hour and then woke up at 4am and.. emptied myself from both ends. It was horrific. :p

Us INFs, so full of great advice and no shit :)

I didn't know where to post this: Here or the "things I noticed today" thread. I saw a woman holding onto her dog's leash as it was taking a poo in a yard by the one of the busiest intersections in town during lunch hour rush. The woman didn't look like she was having good time. I was thinking, god I hope that is her yard. It is like a million degrees hot outside today and I wouldn't want to be picking up a steaming pile of poo. Now that I have purged the image from my mind and left it here...all better.

I know a good way to clean out your system,
become ill with whatever I have. You will
shit, piss, and puke out every thing inside of
your body that does not belong.
Or maybe you could do magic mushrooms and then watch Once Were Warriors. I started puking within half an hour and then woke up at 4am and.. emptied myself from both ends. It was horrific. :p
I didn't know where to post this: Here or the "things I noticed today" thread. I saw a woman holding onto her dog's leash as it was taking a poo in a yard by the one of the busiest intersections in town during lunch hour rush. The woman didn't look like she was having good time. I was thinking, god I hope that is her yard. It is like a million degrees hot outside today and I wouldn't want to be picking up a steaming pile of poo. Now that I have purged the image from my mind and left it here...all better.
fap fap fap

This thread is full of shit.

So Original.

[video=youtube;u1N6QfuIh0g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1N6QfuIh0g[/video]

Reactions: christmas
I've been on a juicer kick and shitting like a mad man.

[MENTION=751]Peppermint[/MENTION] seen it! Would you eat it? It looks a little rough to me, and I'd rather try it without the soy protein.
[MENTION=731]Hoggle[/MENTION] fruit, vegetable, or both?

[MENTION=751]Peppermint[/MENTION] seen it! Would you eat it? It looks a little rough to me, and I'd rather try it without the soy protein.[MENTION=731]Hoggle[/MENTION] fruit, vegetable, or both?
Both. Lots of kale and ginger

I like boobies

Do you like youtube poop?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZoGf47Z3aY"]YouTube - How to poop[/ame]

I watched a few episodes uti ages ago with a few pals. It was...quite intense. I don't know how to describe it?

One word of advice, if you ever find yourself stuck in a hospital bed for two weeks, say no to french nurses trying to convince you to take laxatives... :m049:

Save yourself the humiliation and a fractured ankle.

@Hoggle nice! Eating ginger always helps me go. Plus it's good for the uterus! I'm not sure if I've tried kale in juice form.. sounds interesting
[MENTION=1815]Matariki[/MENTION] MOAR

Oh god, why?

Well, I was transferred between hospitals (which required a two hour trip over some hills and what not) this french nurse loaded me up with laxatives because I was suffering from really bad constipation (due to the drugs in my system). Well by the time I got to the other hospital I was taken into ED (the nurse forgot to give me pain killers before the trip). So I was in allot of pain, so the nurses at the hospital I was transferred too loaded me up with morphine. Little behold I needed to go to the bathroom. So I got up and everything was all good, it was when I got out of the bathroom I started to trip out and over. My leg felt like it was coming off, I lost my balance and landed head first into my hospital bed. Unfortunately the rest of my body didn't land on the bed and I ended up fracturing my ankle. It was extremely painful and my mother started running around like a headless chicken while I was face planted on my bed. One of the male nurses had to pick me up and put me in my bed and then I started balling my eyes out, I was emotionally very distressed from the physiological and pyschological adjustments to my system. One of the more embarrassing moments of my life.

[video=youtube;nfvtkXCojL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfvtkXCojL0&feature=related[/video]