The Poo Thread | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

The Poo Thread

esrwo2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
not exactly poo

Entry this am in mgr log
I got a call from a lady this morning in regards to the Risk Management Conf. in town this week she stated that we should plan on being busy through Thursday as they are planning on coming in her.

Entry this am in mgr log
I got a call from a lady this morning in regards to the Risk Management Conf. in town this week she stated that we should plan on being busy through Thursday as they are planning on coming in her.

poor lady. i hope things dont get too busy. that could be uncomfortable.

Did I post this before?

[video=youtube;pulZ3jgLM6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pulZ3jgLM6o[/video]

Father used to ask us what the sharpest thing in the world was, in our childhood days. It could go right through your underwear without leaving a hole, and run everyone out the room.

He used to fish in a small aluminum boat with different friends. One morning, as the story goes, he was paddling while his friend was fly fishing. There was hardly no wind. His friend slipped a few out here and there, causing my Dad great distress.
We always took turns paddling and fly fishing. When it was my Father's turn, he had saved up a good one for his friend for payback. About a minute afterwards, he thought the boat was capsizing. He turned around to see what was going on, only to see his friend leaning over the side of the boat with his head under the water.

Reactions: invisible
16nur8.jpg

Claes Oldenburg, Soft Toilet, 1966. Wood, vinyl, kapok fibers, wire, plexiglass on metal stand and painted wood base, 55 1/2 × 28 1/4 × 30 in.​

O.M.G. My son dropped a new package of gum on the floor last night, the dog tore it open and ate several pieces! I suppose I'll find out later today if he is able to pass it. 0.0

two nights ago i ate 3 whole packages of plain uncooked tofu straight from the fridge. it was really hard to poo yesterday. there's just too much fibre and your body can't absorb the excess protein anyway. don't try it.

<Belph> my day consists of stting on the computer, staring at luzi
<o_x> o.o
<Belph> creepily
<o_x> you built a toilet in your room so you dont have to leave
<o_x> and a fridge
<Belph> i need to share those dumps when wiping just doesn't end with you
<o_x> ;_;
<Belph> :)
<Belph> it's part of our relationship bby
<o_x> creepy dysfunctional relationship
<Belph> how can you say you love her when you won't even watch her wipe her ass?
<o_x> y-you're asking too much D:
<Kuu> nothing is too much for love
<o_x> what is this?
<o_x> what is love?
<Belph> a result of your ideas
<Belph> you wanted to watch something nice
<Belph> you saw something disgusting
<Belph> and it was essential, and unavoidable
<o_x> this is poetry