The Poo Thread | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

The Poo Thread

[video=youtube;jN5Z8HDZSpg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN5Z8HDZSpg[/video]

i hate it when i go to a public toilet and someone has pooped all over the toilet seat. did i already write that on this thread before? i hope so.

i hate it when i go to a public toilet and someone has pooped all over the toilet seat. did i already write that on this thread before? i hope so.

Music festivals are the worst for that! So grim.

People who don't want to sit on the seat and so, kind of...hover. I think.

On a similar point, who just leaves it there? I mean, have they not wiped their arse? At the very least get it off the seat too!

here is my poo story. once i dated this handsome guy for a year and a half. he used to tell me lies about things to control my thoughts and get me to do what he wanted me to do. another thing that he did from the first time that i met him was to make comments about me going to the bathroom. at first i thought it was funny, but after a while it started to drive me up the wall. he would ask my how my bowel was functioning that day, or whether or not id had a bowel movement that day. if i was in the bathroom he would knock on the door and ask me whether i was constipated. if he didnt knock on the door, he would ask me how it had been after i came out. when we went anywhere public and i would slip away to the toilet he would follow me and knock on the cubicle door and ask me "what are you doing in there?" i begged him to stop but he wouldnt. he started to improvise songs about my bowel. i started to hold it whenever i saw him and one time i held it for 3 days but early in the last morning i woke up in pain and i had to go to the bathroom. i was really quiet and i thought i would not wake him up but when i came back to bed he rolled over and asked me "have you just done a shit, sweetheart?" i realised that he had been waiting all weekend to say something like that to me.

these days i shit all the time and i love it.

On a similar point, who just leaves it there? I mean, have they not wiped their arse? At the very least get it off the seat too!

it never comes off properly without cleaning products anyway. its like this evil brown smear that mercilessly taunts you with your refusal to sit in someone elses shit.

I ate some really hot peppers last night and boy are they angry!

here is my poo story. once i dated this handsome guy for a year and a half. he used to tell me lies about things to control my thoughts and get me to do what he wanted me to do. another thing that he did from the first time that i met him was to make comments about me going to the bathroom. at first i thought it was funny, but after a while it started to drive me up the wall. he would ask my how my bowel was functioning that day, or whether or not id had a bowel movement that day. if i was in the bathroom he would knock on the door and ask me whether i was constipated. if he didnt knock on the door, he would ask me how it had been after i came out. when we went anywhere public and i would slip away to the toilet he would follow me and knock on the cubicle door and ask me "what are you doing in there?" i begged him to stop but he wouldnt. he started to improvise songs about my bowel. i started to hold it whenever i saw him and one time i held it for 3 days but early in the last morning i woke up in pain and i had to go to the bathroom. i was really quiet and i thought i would not wake him up but when i came back to bed he rolled over and asked me "have you just done a shit, sweetheart?" i realised that he had been waiting all weekend to say something like that to me.

these days i shit all the time and i love it.

Okay, this post made my day. I can't stop laughing! What was up with his obsession?!?! Lololol

on another note, i didnt see any poo related gifs on tumblr today, and that really annoys me.

You askith....and I giveith!

cutenessbudy+9.gif

I hadn't realized there was a poo thread. I posted this on another thread but I guess it belongs here.

[video=youtube;_peUxE_BKcU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU[/video]