The Poo Thread | Page 19 | INFJ Forum

The Poo Thread

poop.png

So the more coffee I drink the less full of crap I'll be?

Reactions: Free
So the more coffee I drink the less full of crap I'll be?

:pound: :lol: :D

It would appear to be that way. :)

... perhaps that's what most politicians are lacking...

Reactions: Free and hush
25 Weird Facts About Poop

Poop-620x330.jpg

1. The Parrot fish eats coral and poops sand. This has led to creation for many small islands and beaches of the Caribbean

2. There are four bags of astronaut poop on the moon, left behind by Neil Armstrong on his Apollo mission to moon

3. Sloths only poop once a week and it’s called the poo dance. Here is the YouTube VIDEO

4. Scientists were monitoring whale stress levels by analyzing their poop and found that their stress plummeted immediately following the 9/11 attacks. It turns out this was due to all air traffic being halted, which calmed the oceans of low frequency noise which whales use to communicate

5. In WWII, German tank drivers in Africa used to drive tanks over camel poop for luck. Allies responded by planting land mines disguised as camel dung. Germans got wind of this and began riding over dung that was already overrun with tank tracks. In turn, Allies made mines looking like overrun dung

6. The smell of books makes some people need to poop. The Mariko Aoki phenomenon consists of the urge to defecate while visiting a bookstore. Originating in Japan, it is named after the woman who first publicized such an urge.

7. Wombats have cube shaped poop, which they use to remember where they live.

8. Doctors are transplanting poop from healthy people into the stomachs of people with certain illnesses (clostridium difficile) and it is healing them at a rate of 91-98%.

9. In 2009, a man on trial in San Diego brought a bag of poop into the courtroom, smeared feces on his lawyer and then threw the remainder of the poop at the jury. He was charged with robbery and two counts of assault by poop and was sentenced to 31 years in prison

10. Mozart had an extremely off-color, absurd sense of humor, often exchanging letters with friends and family with verses such as: “Oui, by the love of my skin, I shit on your nose, so it runs down your chin…”

11. There is a pill that makes you poop gold and it is sold for $275

12. Pandas can poop up to 48 pounds per day

13. In 1961, the Italian artist Piero Manzoni filled 90 tin cans with his feces, labeled it “Artist’s Shit” and sold them according to their equivalent weight in gold. Many of the cans have since exploded due to decomposition producing gas inside the sealed tins. Apparently this makes the price of the remaining cans go up because they are rarer, so it’s worth way more than its weight in gold now, each containing 30g of poop worth 100k € today

14. In the early years of the 20th century, horses were causing so much pollution with their poop that automobiles were seen as the “green” alternative

15. All the poop generated on the US Navy’s newest Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carrier will be vaporized by plasma

16. Dubai has no sewer system. Instead they use poop trucks to haul the entire cities’ excrement away. Here is the YouTube VIDEO

17. Some of the shooting stars we see are actually astronaut poop burning up in the atmosphere

18. The 3.6 million year old Laetoli footprints, one of the most important finds concerning Human evolution and evidence of upright bipedal walking, was discovered by Paleoanthropologist Andrew Hill when he dove into the ground in the middle of an elephant dung fight with his colleague

19. Ancient Egyptians used pessary made of dried crocodile dung as a form of contraception

20. 3 billion people around the world still rely on charcoal and dung to cook their food

21. Salvador Dalí smeared himself with goat dung before meeting his wife for the first time

22. In India, a company makes paper products out of elephant dung

23. Paula Radcliffe, the winner of the 2005 London Marathon, took a shit on the side of the road in full view of spectators and cameras

24. George Clooney once cleaned his roommate’s cat’s litter box for four days, then shit in it himself, causing the roommate to think it was from his constipated cat

25. Larry Izzo of New England Patriots (NFL) once took a shit while on the sideline and got the game ball for his trouble because he did it without anybody noticing

*hijacked from kickassfacts.com, all sources linked in the original article.

I have heard about coffee enemas being used for colonic cancer, so this is interesting.

I do it all the time, usually twice a day. I think it's because my diet is very vegetarian, with a lot of colourful vegetables and some grains.

Because I've heard of some meat eaters doing it only once or twice a week. How do you deal with that? You must be in constant pain!

I'll just leave this here - - -

[video=youtube;YbYWhdLO43Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q[/video]

I do it all the time, usually twice a day. I think it's because my diet is very vegetarian, with a lot of colourful vegetables and some grains.

Because I've heard of some meat eaters doing it only once or twice a week. How do you deal with that? You must be in constant pain!

I think you're so regular may be because there is a lot more water content in veggies, and you need a lot of water to properly digest anything. I am a total carnivore, but I always eat lots of veggies too. Once or twice a week would be so awful and I hear that's really bad for your colon. So for those that can't poop everyday, drink more water and eat more veggies!

Preach!

When I was in basic training in 1977 there was a guy in our barracks that hadn't pooped in almost 2 wks. I didn't know about it until after they came in the middle of the night and took him out. Perhaps he didn't say a lot, I do not know. He never came back, and I don't know what happened. I do know it can lead to loss of colon sometimes tho. A grim tale. :(

Care for your Colon!! :cheer2:

[video=youtube;B9Kb3ykMvmA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Kb3ykMvmA[/video]

I can honestly say I've never seen anything quite like this before. Um, perhaps I don't get out enough. :D

When I was in basic training in 1977 there was a guy in our barracks that hadn't pooped in almost 2 wks. I didn't know about it until after they came in the middle of the night and took him out. Perhaps he didn't say a lot, I do not know. He never came back, and I don't know what happened. I do know it can lead to loss of colon sometimes tho. A grim tale. :(

Care for your Colon!! :cheer2:

I took care of a woman in a nursing home who had this issue. It really was two weeks. Finally after the charge nurse mixed what basically amounted to a 3H enema which involved (I shit you not) warmed molasses (her special touch), and 3 aides administering under great resistance, there was action. There was so much action in fact, that this poor lady was defecating for well near 3 hours. She was a new woman though afterwards. It's just sad that it got to that point.

I took care of a woman in a nursing home who had this issue. It really was two weeks. Finally after the charge nurse mixed what basically amounted to a 3H enema which involved (I shit you not) warmed molasses (her special touch), and 3 aides administering under great resistance, there was action. There was so much action in fact, that this poor lady was defecating for well near 3 hours. She was a new woman though afterwards. It's just sad that it got to that point.

There are so many stories like this; some are so shocking. I remember one poor lil old soul that was so impacted no enema of any concoction would work. With gloved hands, I had to remove the impaction myself. It must have been so very painful for her, but she was a new woman afterwards indeed. I hate what medications can do to the intestines. :/

[video=youtube;QeF1JO7Ki8E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeF1JO7Ki8E[/video]

Anyone else ever had the charcoal? The cup of doom? The black, tarry 48 hour swirling vortex of misery? It will make you wonder why hospitals would ever use such scratchy toilet paper...
No? Just me? Don't be like me.

Anyone else ever had the charcoal? The cup of doom? The black, tarry 48 hour swirling vortex of misery? It will make you wonder why hospitals would ever use such scratchy toilet paper...
No? Just me? Don't be like me.

I've never had it, but had to give it. Stand there and gently coax the person, reassure them and hold their hand... and clean up too, lol.

Reactions: Wolfskillian
I've never had it, but had to give it. Stand there and gently coax the person, reassure them and hold their hand... and clean up too, lol.

Oh, how I wish they had done that. It was more like "drink this or we'll shove a tube in there and do it ourselves."

Oh, how I wish they had done that. It was more like "drink this or we'll shove a tube in there and do it ourselves."

I hate hearing things like this... Granted there is a sense of urgency as time is of the essence with this, but at the same time... why in the hell did they get into healthcare if they're going to treat people like this? Shame.

Reactions: Wolfskillian