The Poo Thread | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

The Poo Thread

1779.jpg

[video=youtube;NO8V72pDw1o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO8V72pDw1o[/video]

Saving a business by making a poop flavored fro-yo

[video=youtube;tN9w4hkATQ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN9w4hkATQ8[/video]​

Last edited:
I worked in a nursing home and one lady used to neatly pack her poo into her pudding desert cup (after eating the pudding). It was a real trick because when you cleared her tray it looked like she had merely opened her (chocolate) pudding, but not eaten it. Big surprise as a horrific odor followed you and her tray into the hall.

Reactions: invisible
I worked in a nursing home and one lady used to neatly pack her poo into her pudding desert cup (after eating the pudding). It was a real trick because when you cleared her tray it looked like she had merely opened her (chocolate) pudding, but not eaten it. Big surprise as a horrific odor followed you and her tray into the hall.

I dont spend a lot of time in this thread because of stories like that. Thats not right. I would have made sure never to give her pudding again. Or better yet, one day give her pudding just like she gave it.

I dont spend a lot of time in this thread because of stories like that. Thats not right. I would have made sure never to give her pudding again. Or better yet, one day give her pudding just like she gave it.

She had dementia and seemed to really enjoy pudding. I would have felt bad taking her pudding. Maybe she just thought it was a good container to put her waste in.

She had dementia and seemed to really enjoy pudding. I would have felt bad taking her pudding. Maybe she just thought it was a good container to put her waste in.

Well, these people should feel lucky there are exceptionally kind people in the world to help take care of them.

kd3mo2.jpg

@niffer If you ever get a chance you have to watch this movie called "Me And You And Everyone We Know", as it deals with very important ideas that are relevant to this topic. But don't go investigating the film before you watch it or it will ruin the surprise.

kd3mo2.jpg

@niffer If you ever get a chance you have to watch this movie called "Me And You And Everyone We Know", as it deals with very important ideas that are relevant to this topic. But don't go investigating the film before you watch it or it will ruin the surprise.

I really liked this movie!

No way, I will definitely self-select out of that status. So therefore I am exempt from any sympathy towards it. When it comes to pudding cups of poop, I must be a hard, unfeeling man in order to survive emotionally.

Yeah, I plan on staying vigilant to the symptoms and "self-selecting" when the time comes. But I'm still quite sympathetic to people who live out the course of their disease. A lot of them have no idea how bad it will get or believe they will go to hell if they end it for themselves. Or are long symptomatic and deep into the disease before anyone knows whats wrong with them, and they are therefore incapable of making any type exit strategy plan.